Obama's Birth Certificate is a FRAUD- Kenyan Born is he!!

Billary/2009

Jul 14, 2009, 11:36:17 PM7/14/09
Has anyone noticed that NO ONE who remembers BO as a baby has come
forward to say so? No friends of the mother, no doctors, no landlords,
no nurses, no grocery store clerks, no clergy. There are no utility
bills, no rent records, no drivers license, no bank accounts, no car
registration and no telephone records. NO NUTHING that places BO's
unwed mother in Hawaii at the time of his birth.

BO's mother manufactured American citizenship for her son knowing full
well that there was economic and social and political advantage in
doing so. She did it by placing a call to the newspaper and inserting
a birth announcement. In the 1950's you could do that. There was no
way to verify. No internet, no archives NO NUTHING! The newspaper was
interested in the business, not the facts. Obama is NOT an American.
But he sure does play one on TV.

MagneticEnergy

Jul 14, 2009, 11:40:55 PM7/14/09
Since when was it American to put a black man in the White House who
wants to destroy your civil property rights, and other civil rights?

Think doctors (sworn to do no harm) are spreading the wealth around
with abortions?

I watch the media, I do not think like the media.

James Of Tucson

Jul 14, 2009, 11:55:24 PM7/14/09
On Jul 14, 8:36 pm, "Billary/2009" <BillaryClinton2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Has anyone noticed that NO ONE who remembers BO as a baby has come
> forward to say so?

I've noticed that you have no evidence to prove that Ann Dunham ever
left the United States while she was pregnant, so whatever point
you're trying to make is moot.

>BO's mother manufactured American citizenship for her son knowing full
>well that there was economic and social and political advantage in
>doing so. She did it by placing a call to the newspaper and inserting
>a birth announcement.

Interesting theory.

So how and when was the state record forged, and by whom? Are you
prepared to bring a criminal prosecution forward, for this forgery and
fraud?

David Deilley

Jul 15, 2009, 12:07:48 AM7/15/09

... and your aren't taking your medication for schizophrenia.

Middle Class Warrior

Jul 15, 2009, 12:54:40 AM7/15/09

The courts have thrown out 11 cases on this a couple of months ago. There
is an Obama's birth certificate that has been posted on the Internet for
a long time. In addition, Snopes found Obamas's birth announcement in two
Honolulu papers. The rightards always ignore that inconvenient fact.

According to Wikipedia, Barack Obama was born at the Kapi'olani Medical
Center for Women & Children in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States,[6] to
Stanley Ann Dunham,[7] an American of mainly English descent from
Wichita, Kansas,[8][9][10] and Barack Obama, Sr., a Luo from Nyang’oma
Kogelo, Nyanza Province, Kenya. Obama's parents met in 1960 in a Russian
language class at the University of Hawaii at Mānoa, where his father was
a foreign student on scholarship.[11][12] The couple married on February
2, 1961,[13] and Barack was born later that year.

--
If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a
liberal at forty you have no brain.

Bret Cahill

Jul 15, 2009, 12:56:22 AM7/15/09
Try not to spree but if you must spree, try to spree local.

Just shoot up the trailer park.

Bret Cahill

Lovin' USA

Jul 15, 2009, 1:11:21 AM7/15/09

"Bret Cahill" <BretC...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Try not to spree but if you must spree, try to spree local.
>
> Just shoot up the trailer park.
>

> Bret Cahill

Bu'... dem dare rednecks impregnated his wahf so he could sell his kids fer
a 12-pack of Schlitz Bull.

topset72

Jul 15, 2009, 2:48:07 AM7/15/09
On Jul 14, 11:36 pm, "Billary/2009" <BillaryClinton2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Has anyone noticed that NO ONE who remembers BO as a baby has come
> forward to say so? No friends of the mother, no doctors, no landlords,
> no nurses, no grocery store clerks, no clergy. There are no utility
> bills, no rent records, no drivers license, no bank accounts, no car
> registration and no telephone records. NO NUTHING that places BO's
> unwed mother in Hawaii at the time of his birth.

This is so rure. The other day I asked my mom where are our landlords
and grocery store clerks from when I was born? She said she didn't
know. Most of them are probably dead.

I screamed liar. What about the phone records? She said she would
even doubt anyone had the phone records from 38 years ago. I said the
CIA must have them. They are trying to help Obama.

LOL. Go outside and climb in your tinfoil tent.

Please show me where McCain was born in the US. TY

topset72
http://www.snopes.com/politics/mccain/citizen.asp

Sunny Malone

Jul 15, 2009, 2:52:03 AM7/15/09
On Jul 15, 12:07 am, David Deilley <david.deilley....@gmail.com>
wrote:

LOL. Him and Lambourn both. Man, it must be a full moon out this week,
the loonies are out in force. :)

Bryan Olson

Jul 15, 2009, 4:24:10 AM7/15/09
Billary/2009 wrote:

> BO's mother manufactured American citizenship for her son knowing full
> well that there was economic and social and political advantage in
> doing so. She did it by placing a call to the newspaper and inserting
> a birth announcement.

She did it by not leaving Hawaii.

--
--Bryan

Billary/2009

Jul 15, 2009, 8:53:34 AM7/15/09

Why so much effort to conceal the long form birth certificate? THINK
FOR YOURSELF MAN!!!

Bryan Olson

Jul 15, 2009, 11:06:30 AM7/15/09
Billary/2009 wrote:
> Why so much effort to conceal the long form birth certificate?

The defendants have gotten every single birther suit dismissed at the
first opportunity. That is the *least* effort possible for victory.

Barack Obama is the *only* U.S. President to publicly exhibit his birth
certificate. Here's Obama's:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

If I'm wrong, please show me Reagan's or Clinton's, or any other
President's.

> THINK FOR YOURSELF MAN!!!

Did you not take your own advice, or are you just really bad at that
thinking stuff?

--
--Bryan

Geopinion

Jul 15, 2009, 11:16:07 AM7/15/09
On Jul 15, 5:53 am, "Billary/2009" <BillaryClinton2...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> FOR YOURSELF MAN!!!- Hide quoted text -

What effort? Do you have proof that any effort at all is being
expended to conceal anything? You "birthers" are long on claims but
short on evidence - in fact, there hasn't been ANY evidence that
justifies questioning Obama's birth in Hawaii at all. None.

MLW

Billary/2009

Jul 15, 2009, 11:16:21 AM7/15/09

ye this so called birth certificate does not name the hospital or the
doctor. While my New York State Birth Certificate does. That is not a
birth certificate. It is a copy of a certificate of birth issued at a
later date. Bottom line: You're afraid of what we might find if we
open the vaults and look inside.

Jennifer

Jul 15, 2009, 12:07:39 PM7/15/09
wrote:

> Has anyone noticed that NO ONE who remembers BO as a baby has come
> forward to say so? No friends of the mother, no doctors, no landlords,
> no nurses, no grocery store clerks, no clergy. There are no utility
> bills, no rent records, no drivers license, no bank accounts, no car
> registration and no telephone records. NO NUTHING that places BO's
> unwed mother in Hawaii at the time of his birth.

I noticed that too!! He never existed until 5 years-ago. It's like
Global Warming, that big lie Algore invented in 2001 to get even with
Bush for the election defeat.

It's part of the big leftist conspiracy to subert our conservative
ways. Right up there with the lies they tell about global warming,
9/11 not being an inside job using Israeli zionist mini nukes, lies
about Evolution and of course, the holocaust, Elvis being dead and the
faked lunar landings during the Apollo program.

World Net Daily never lies, nor does prison planet.

Iarnrod

Jul 15, 2009, 12:37:04 PM7/15/09
On Jul 15, 6:53 am, "Billary/2009" <BillaryClinton2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

There is absolutely NO effort to conceal it since it is de facto
sealed by law already.

>  THINK FOR YOURSELF MAN!!!

Oh, the fuckin' irony!

buzz

Jul 15, 2009, 1:00:10 PM7/15/09

Asking a simple-minded dummycrat liberal to think is just asking too much.

Simple-minded dummycrats (the party of the KKK) and liberals...morons
electing morons.

Jennifer

Jul 15, 2009, 1:07:34 PM7/15/09

So, childish insults and the usual lies are all that you rightists are
capable of now, since you have no say in government and are regarded
as kooks for your nonsensical conspiracy theories. By agreeing with
Billary, you are saying that you are another one of those discredited
"birther" kooks.

That should keep you out of power for the next 20 years. Just like
even right wing analysts such as David Frum contend.

Bryan Olson

Jul 15, 2009, 1:39:50 PM7/15/09
Billary/2009 wrote:

> Bryan Olson wrote:
>> Billary/2009 wrote:
>>> Why so much effort to conceal the long form birth certificate?

>> The defendants have gotten every single birther suit dismissed at the
>> first opportunity. That is the *least* effort possible for victory.
>>
>> Barack Obama is the *only* U.S. President to publicly exhibit his birth
>> certificate. Here's Obama's:
>>
>> http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html
>>
>> If I'm wrong, please show me Reagan's or Clinton's, or any other
>> President's.
>>
>>> THINK FOR YOURSELF MAN!!!

>> Did you not take your own advice, or are you just really bad at that
>> thinking stuff?

> ye this so called birth certificate does not name the hospital or the
> doctor.

Which are irrelevant to President Obama's eligibility for his office. Is
there a Constitutional requirement for a doctor that the rest of us
missed? Please -- if you are not just blathering, cite it.

Barack Obama's birth certificate proves he was born in the U.S., more
than 35 years ago. No birth certificate could prove anything else of any
relevance to eligibility. No need to take my word for it; look up the
Constitution. See if my link, still included above, checks out.

> While my New York State Birth Certificate does. That is not a
> birth certificate. It is a copy of a certificate of birth issued at a
> later date. Bottom line: You're afraid of what we might find if we
> open the vaults and look inside.

Because you say so? Hey, here's an idea: Let's look at actual,
verifiable evidence, rather than stuff you or I could just make up:

The state Department of Health no longer issues copies of paper
birth certificates as was done in the past, said spokeswoman
Janice Okubo.

The department only issues "certifications" of live births, and
that is the "official birth certificate" issued by the state
of Hawaii, she said.

http://www.starbulletin.com/columnists/kokualine/20090606_kokua_line.html

Oh look -- Billary/2009, you get spanked by the facts yet again. What a
surprise.

--
--Bryan

Billary/2009

Jul 15, 2009, 2:13:28 PM7/15/09
> http://www.starbulletin.com/columnists/kokualine/20090606_kokua_line....

> Oh look -- Billary/2009, you get spanked by the facts yet again. What a
> surprise.
>
> --
> --Bryan- Hide quoted text -

When Hussien Obama was born it was stanard practise in the Unioted
States to issue a paper birth certificate. Which nameds the hospital,
the doctor, the placve, date & time of birth. In most cases it also
name sthe mother, father and thier places of birth. ***IF*** such a
document exist, it would be in the valuts of the Hawaii Department of
Health. Why are you afraid to throw open the doors of the vault Surely
the birth certificate is in there isn't it?

D. Stussy

Jul 15, 2009, 2:23:12 PM7/15/09
"Iarnrod" <iar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

There is absolutely NO effort to conceal it since it is de facto
sealed by law already.

--------
You miss a very important point: When he sought the office of President,
his right to privacy regarding any qualification of that office ENDED. He
is REQUIRED to show that he qualifies, and this computer ABSTRACT is
insufficient to meet the qualification. IT's NOT valid for a passport
application (DS Form 11).

Major Debacle

Jul 15, 2009, 2:39:29 PM7/15/09
D. Stussy wrote:
> "Iarnrod" <iar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> There is absolutely NO effort to conceal it since it is de facto
> sealed by law already.
>
> --------
> You miss a very important point: When he sought the office of President,
> his right to privacy regarding any qualification of that office ENDED. He
> is REQUIRED to show that he qualifies,

He did.

And the Supreme Court is satisfied that he did.

What more do you want?

Jesus Christ riding in on pimped out silver cloud confirming the Supreme
Court's decisions on the matter?

Iarnrod

Jul 15, 2009, 3:51:30 PM7/15/09
On Jul 15, 12:23 pm, "D. Stussy" <s...@bde-arc.ampr.org> wrote:
> "Iarnrod" <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> There is absolutely NO effort to conceal it since it is de facto
> sealed by law already.
>
> --------
> You miss a very important point:  When he sought the office of President,
> his right to privacy regarding any qualification of that office ENDED.

Cite please, asshole. There IS no such thing. AWOL never released HIS
birth cert yet you willingly swallow that he was born in Connecticut,
doncha. Obama is the FIRST and ONLY presidential candidate EVER who
has released his actual proven birth certificate, yet you morons act
as though he's the only one who HASN'T.

Stupid conservatards. Gotta love 'em!

>  He
> is REQUIRED to show that he qualifies,

No he isn't. If he is, how come no one else ever has? Clinton? Nixon?
Truman? Eisenhower? NONE of these POTUSes EVER went as far as Obama
has to prove he is a natural born citizen. NONE. You're a fuckin'
LIAR. Obama did it out of the goodness of his heart only. There is NO
LAW that requires him to prove a fuckin' thing. Yet he did anyway.
Suck on it.

> and this computer ABSTRACT is
> insufficient to meet the qualification.

BZZZZZTTT!! False. The COLB *is* a birth certificate and it is MORE
than sufficient to meet the eligibility requirements that it can meet,
because it has birth on US soil and age over 35. You even get to know
his parents' naems from it when that's NOT a requirement, so STFU.

> IT's NOT valid for a passport
> application (DS Form 11).

BZZZZZZTTT!!! A COMPLETE LIE!!! This is EXACTLY the form that MOST
PEOPLE USE and which the STATE DEPARTMENT ACCEPTS for a passport
application, you fuckin' brazen bald faced liar. My kids and I ALL got
passports with this VERY SAME FORM.

You klowns are so fuckin' pathetic.

Mitchell Holman

Jul 15, 2009, 10:39:12 PM7/15/09
"Billary/2009" <BillaryCl...@gmail.com> wrote in news:97712730-e1f5-
4123-b16a-9...@y19g2000yqy.googlegroups.com:

> On Jul 15, 11:06�am, Bryan Olson <fakeaddr...@nowhere.org> wrote:
>> Billary/2009 wrote:
>> > Why so much effort to conceal the long form birth certificate?
>>
>> The defendants have gotten every single birther suit dismissed at the
>> first opportunity. That is the *least* effort possible for victory.
>>
>> Barack Obama is the *only* U.S. President to publicly exhibit his birth
>> certificate. Here's Obama's:
>>
>> � �http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html
>>
>> If I'm wrong, please show me Reagan's or Clinton's, or any other
>> President's.
>>
>> > THINK �FOR YOURSELF MAN!!!
>>
>> Did you not take your own advice, or are you just really bad at that
>> thinking stuff?
>>
>> --
>> --Bryan
>
> ye this so called birth certificate does not name the hospital or the
> doctor. While my New York State Birth Certificate does.

Really?

Prove it.

Bryan Olson

Jul 15, 2009, 11:33:43 PM7/15/09
D. Stussy wrote:
> You miss a very important point: When he sought the office of President,
> his right to privacy regarding any qualification of that office ENDED. He
> is REQUIRED to show that he qualifies,

He did. That's over. Congress certified the election and the Chief
Justice swore him in (twice!).

> and this computer ABSTRACT is
> insufficient to meet the qualification. IT's NOT valid for a passport
> application (DS Form 11).

Fact-Check debunked that lie too.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

--
--Bryan

Bugman

Jul 15, 2009, 11:43:53 PM7/15/09

"Mitchell Holman" <noe...@comcast.net> wrote in message

My original Illinois BC does not state either doctor or hospital. I looked
at my sons who was born in Connecticut and his doesn't either.

Major Debacle

Jul 15, 2009, 11:41:34 PM7/15/09

Ah HAH!

Proof that *none* of the you are president!

The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead

Jul 15, 2009, 11:50:02 PM7/15/09

"Major Debacle" <Major_Debacle@TAKE_ME_OUTyahoo.com> wrote in message

*snicker*

Major Debacle

Jul 15, 2009, 11:54:26 PM7/15/09

I haven't had this much fun since Bush tried to give away America's
ports to Osama bin Laden.

Bugman

Jul 16, 2009, 12:11:52 AM7/16/09

"Major Debacle" <Major_Debacle@TAKE_ME_OUTyahoo.com> wrote in message

Not yet.

The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead

Jul 16, 2009, 12:09:30 AM7/16/09

"Major Debacle" <Major_Debacle@TAKE_ME_OUTyahoo.com> wrote in message

I used to be friends of sorts with a bunch of anti-income taxers... back in
the day.

They all went to jail eventually(!)

But before they went, they used to tell me about the two types of birth
certificates. The public one, that everybody has and the certified one that
was held by the FRB and passed around the world to various banks, because
they were basically selling YOU with these certificates and your life's
labor and that if you could actually get you hands on your REAL original BC,
it would have stamps of trade from banks all over the world on the back of
it. And then having secured said BC, you could "buy" back your strawman (the
old ALL CAPS argument) from the government and "accept" everything for
value.

Made about as much sense to me as the whole concept of a fiat currency, so I
bit the bait...for awhile that is.

As Mao said, real power derives from the barrel of the gun and the IRS had
the biggest guns, hence the prison terms for my former co-horts...of sorts.
;-)

Major Debacle

Jul 16, 2009, 1:11:30 AM7/16/09

Most of my friends own guns. Quite surprising to me when I find out.

I shot guns in the carnival and in the Army but the only guns I own are
nail guns. Helps me make muhnee.

Major Debacle

Jul 16, 2009, 1:12:34 AM7/16/09

Tell 'em to go fer it.

The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead

Jul 16, 2009, 1:57:14 AM7/16/09

"Major Debacle" <Major_Debacle@TAKE_ME_OUTyahoo.com> wrote in message

Good for you.

Sometimes I think I'm the only card-carrying liberal who owns guns. I've
been happily surprised when visiting local gun clubs and find others of like
mind who are responsible guns owners as well. Responsible gun ownership was
instilled me in from an early age and being as I have always enjoyed living
way out in the sticks, a gun comes in more than just handy. It's a practical
necessity.

Billary/2009

Jul 16, 2009, 8:16:51 AM7/16/09
On Jul 15, 11:54 pm, Major Debacle

<Major_Debacle@TAKE_ME_OUTyahoo.com> wrote:
>  The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead wrote:
>

> > "Major Debacle" <Major_Debacle@TAKE_ME_OUTyahoo.com> wrote in message
> ports to Osama bin Laden.- Hide quoted text -

I haven't had this much fun since we Swift Boated the traitor bastard
John Fucking Kerry. NOW THAT WAS FUN!!!

Iarnrod

Jul 16, 2009, 10:33:09 AM7/16/09
On Jul 16, 6:16 am, "Billary/2009" <BillaryClinton2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

You have fun ruining the nation, traitor?

The Doctor

Jul 16, 2009, 11:08:24 AM7/16/09
When did Keny annex Hawaii?
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!

James Of Tucson

Jul 16, 2009, 11:23:18 AM7/16/09
On Jul 15, 10:57 pm, " The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead"
<sp...@spike.spike> wrote:

> Sometimes I think I'm the only card-carrying liberal who owns guns.

The NRA had to seriously tone down their rhetoric and acknowledge that
something like 24% of their members were Democrats. (I'm one of them.)

Major Debacle

Jul 16, 2009, 11:25:48 AM7/16/09

The only difference is that Obama is in the White House and there ain't
a damned thing you and the rest of the Birth Nutters can do about it.

Billary/2009

Jul 16, 2009, 11:37:51 AM7/16/09
On Jul 16, 11:25 am, Major Debacle <major_deba...@pentagon.mil> wrote:

> The only difference is that Obama is in the White House and there ain't
> a damned thing you and the rest of the Birth Nutters can do about it.

Well, not yet. But we're working on it. Success is only a matter of
time.

az willie

Jul 16, 2009, 11:53:11 AM7/16/09

> D. Stussy wrote:
>> "Iarnrod" <iar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> ... There is absolutely NO effort to conceal it since it is de facto

>> sealed by law already.
>>
>> --------
>> You miss a very important point: When he sought the office of
>> President, his right to privacy regarding any qualification of that
>> office ENDED. He is REQUIRED to show that he qualifies,
>
> He did.
>
> And the Supreme Court is satisfied that he did.
>
> What more do you want?
>
> Jesus Christ riding in on pimped out silver cloud confirming the
> Supreme Court's decisions on the matter?
>
>> and this computer ABSTRACT is
>> insufficient to meet the qualification. IT's NOT valid for a
>> passport application (DS Form 11).

=============
The ' birthers ' will never accept any evidence.

No birth certificate of any kind will ever satisfy them.

They have come up with this " birth certificate " thing as a protest
against having a .. shudder ... BLACK man as President.

They are racists pure and simple.

If Jesus Christ himself appeared riding on a cloud and announced in a
voice heard round the world the Obama was born in Hawaii ... they would
not accept it. They would claim it was special effects orchestrated by
the CIA.

Actually, that would be right since there is no Sky Daddy.

But that is irrelevant.

The birthers are racists who just refuse to accept a BLACK man as
President and this birth certificate thing is just a trumped up excuse to
deny his legitimacy.

They know they can't get him out of office.

But they will never accept him being there.

--
If you don't believe in Freedom of Speech for people you despise ... you
don't believe in it at all.

Major Debacle

Jul 16, 2009, 12:04:58 PM7/16/09

I couldn't agree more. You have hit the nail squarely on the head.

The Birth Nutters are desperate white supremacists who want preserve
America as a White Aryan Nation.

The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead

Jul 16, 2009, 1:14:58 PM7/16/09

"James Of Tucson" <james0...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Good for you, James.

I am proud to say that I am a member of the NRA as well. And I have spoken
to the issue you just wrote about at a couple of NRA conventions.

The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead

Jul 16, 2009, 1:15:46 PM7/16/09

"Billary/2009" <BillaryCl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

lol!

Major Debacle

Jul 16, 2009, 1:20:30 PM7/16/09
The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead wrote:
> "Billary/2009" <BillaryCl...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jul 16, 11:25 am, Major Debacle <major_deba...@pentagon.mil> wrote:
>

>> The only difference is that Obama is in the White House and there ain't
>> a damned thing you and the rest of the Birth Nutters can do about it.
>
> Well, not yet.

To paraphrase one of yer heroes:

"Not now! Not tomorrow! Not ever!"

Mike C.

Jul 16, 2009, 2:08:02 PM7/16/09
The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead wrote:

I expect they'll succeed in getting rid of Obama in about 7 1/2 years.
Patience..

Billary/2009

Jul 16, 2009, 2:17:26 PM7/16/09
On Jul 16, 1:15 pm, " The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead"
<sp...@spike.spike> wrote:
> "Billary/2009" <BillaryClinton2...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Notice how the MSM has yet to bring forward ANYONE who remembers
Hussien's unwed, pregnant mother in Hawaii at the time of his virgin
birth. And YOU CAN BET that they looked for witnesses to this glorious
event. Not having found any, they instead choose to defend the COPY of
his birth certificate.

The MSM swarmed the island of Oahu looking for anyone and anything
that could place the poor little woman in Honolulu on that date. Yet
they found NUTHING. Why isn't that story being told?

The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead

Jul 16, 2009, 2:34:50 PM7/16/09

"Billary/2009" <BillaryCl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Again, you forgot the standard answer to questions you ask.

Because you're a loon.

Major Debacle

Jul 16, 2009, 2:43:26 PM7/16/09
Billary/2009 wrote:
> On Jul 16, 1:15 pm, " The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead"
> <sp...@spike.spike> wrote:
>> "Billary/2009" <BillaryClinton2...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Jul 16, 11:25 am, Major Debacle <major_deba...@pentagon.mil> wrote:
>>

>>> The only difference is that Obama is in the White House and there ain't
>>> a damned thing you and the rest of the Birth Nutters can do about it.
>> Well, not yet. But we're working on it. Success is only a matter of
>> time.
>>
>> lol!
>

> Notice how the MSM has yet to bring forward ANYONE who remembers
> Hussien's unwed, pregnant mother in Hawaii at the time of his virgin
> birth.

Not that it's relevant, as Obama's eligibility to serve as President of
the United States has already been firmly established to the
satisfaction of the Supreme Court of the United States, but here ya go.

Knock yerself out:

Teacher from Kenmore recalls Obama was a focused student

When Barack Hussein Obama places his hand on the Bible today to take the
oath of office as 44th president of the United States, Barbara Nelson of
Kenmore will undoubtedly think back to the day he was born. It was Aug.
4, 1961, at Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children in Honolulu.

"I may be the only person left who specifically remembers his birth. His
parents are gone, his grandmother is gone, the obstetrician who
delivered him is gone," said Nelson, referring to Dr. Rodney T. West,
who died in February at the age of 98. Here's the story: Nelson was
having dinner at the Outrigger Canoe Club on Waikiki Beach with Dr.
West, the father of her college friend, Jo-Anne. Making conversation,
Nelson turned to Dr. West and said: "‘So, tell me something interesting
that happened this week,'" she recalls.

His response: "Well, today, Stanley had a baby. Now that's something to
write home about."

The new mother was Stanley (later referred to by her middle name of Ann)
Dunham, and the baby was Barack Hussein Obama.

"I penned the name on a napkin, and I did write home about it," said
Nelson, knowing that her father, Stanley A. Czurles, director of the Art
Education Department at Buffalo State College, would be interested in
the "Stanley" connection.

She also remembers Dr. West mentioning that the baby's father was the
first black student at the University of Hawaii and how taken he was by
the baby's name.

"I remember Dr. West saying ‘Barack Hussein Obama, now that's a musical
name,'" said Nelson, who grew up in Kenmore and went to Hawaii in 1959
to be in Jo-Anne's wedding party. When Nelson was offered a job as a
newspaper reporter and photographer at her friend's wedding reception,
it led to her living in Hawaii for 47 years. She returned to Kenmore in
2006.

Ten years after that memorable birth announcement, Nelson would hear the
Obama name again. This time, the father, now a Kenyan government
official, was coming to speak at the Punahou School in Honolulu where
Nelson was teaching and where his 10-year-old son was a newly enrolled
fifth-grader.

"Dr. Obama had this lovely, attentive manner," she said. "When he
answered the children's questions, he would do it as a story, which is
the way they do it in Kenya.

"His son, whom he hadn't seen in eight years, seemed as fascinated as we
all were," said Nelson, who went on to be a high school principal, a
harpist, a watercolor artist and poet.

A few years later, Nelson encountered "Barry" again, when she watched
high school basketball games, where her students played.

"The team came alive when he got on the court," she said. "He was not
only quick and graceful, but he could see the pattern and zero in on the
opening. Though he wasn't a starter, he was a graceful, passionate
athlete who played back-up forward. He had a definite presence on the court.

"I often sat with his grandmother, who was a no-nonsense woman with
these very solid Midwestern ways about her," said Nelson. "She loved
that boy and he adored her."

As a high school teacher of British, Biblical and Middle Eastern
literature, Nelson taught Obama.

"He wasn't usually the first one to speak, but he was an attentive,
active listener," she said. "While the others might be bouncing off the
surface, he came straight from the center. He picked up on the patterns
of ideas and then he'd make a statement that moved the class to the
focal point.

"He also had a lovely, engaging sense of humor," Nelson said. "He was
firm, but he wasn't aggressive or in your face."

During one class the question was posed "of what should we be most
afraid," drawing answers that included "death," "hell," "biological
warfare," "fear" and "isolation," said Nelson.

"I recall Barack sitting in the back of the room," Nelson said,
demonstrating a hands-behind-his- head pose and describing his lanky,
outstretched legs.

"When he pulled himself upright I thought ‘Bingo. Here we go,' " she
said, expecting the discussion to move to a new level.

"And he said, ‘Words. Words are the power to be feared most. Every
individual has an unmonitored arsenal and whether they are directed
personally or internationally, words can be weapons of destruction."

It was such moments that led Nelson to honor Obama at his 1979
graduation with the traditional draping of a lei around his neck.

"I had a yellow plumeria tree and I could get only enough blossoms to
make five leis," she said. "I had taught more than 200 students, but one
of those leis went around the shoulders of Barack Obama."

Years later, the ideas Obama expressed resonated as Nelson wrote "War of
the Words," which includes the lines: " I fear the powerful pugnacious
words, Weapons that miss the flesh and pierce the heart." (Songs of
Honor, 2006).

In the author's notes, Nelson describes the classroom discussion with
Obama that inspired the poem and she adds this information:
"Interestingly, this former student is now a very wise, articulate U. S.
senator."

http://www.buffalonews.com/185/story/554495.html

Billary/2009

Jul 16, 2009, 2:49:47 PM7/16/09
> > they found NUTHING. Why isn't that story being told?- Hide quoted text -

Yes I saw this. Some woman named Nelson makes about a dozen
unsubstantiated and unverifiable claims. And you and the rest of the
leftist loons fall right in behind her and accept it all as FACT. Yet
you refuse to accept as fact that there are no phone records, utility
bills, rent payments, canceled checks, medical receipts or doctors
records or hospital records that place the little lady in Honolulu on
that day. And the MSM allowed this Ms. Nelson to make her claims
without nary a peep.

That's some standard you got there buddy. Thanks for playing!

Bugman

Jul 16, 2009, 2:58:17 PM7/16/09

"James Of Tucson" <james0...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I've been a member since I was a teenager. Usually shoot trap or skeet
nearly every Friday or Saturday night weather permitting. Many members at my
clubs are democrats.

Major Debacle

Jul 16, 2009, 2:54:07 PM7/16/09

I clearly stated that it wasn't relevant, nutter.

What *is* relevant is the *fact* that Obama's eligibilty to serve as
POTUS has been firmly established to the complete satisfaction of the
Supreme Court of the United States.

And guess what, nutter?

Compared to that, your whining doesn't amount to a pile of crap.

The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead

Jul 16, 2009, 2:56:42 PM7/16/09

"Major Debacle" <major_...@pentagon.mil> wrote in message

Knock yerself out:

http://www.buffalonews.com/185/story/554495.html

It's a fucked up world when idiots like Billary make fun of a guy like Obama
who is an actual Christian, and glorify a guy like Bush who only pretended
to be one.

David Johnston

Jul 16, 2009, 2:58:09 PM7/16/09

Sure. Keep working at and centuries from now, you may have everyone
convinced.

The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead

Jul 16, 2009, 2:58:04 PM7/16/09

"Bugman" <jmpo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Thanks for your input. I don't feel so isolated with respect to this issue
on this ng anymore.

Billary/2009

Jul 16, 2009, 2:58:51 PM7/16/09
> > That's some standard you got there buddy.  Thanks for playing!- Hide quoted text -

That's not what SCOTUS said. You lie and you figure that all you have
to do is perpetuate the lie until it becomes truth. You really are
stupid aren't you? Prove me and the others wrong shill. Show us the
copy in the vault.

David Johnston

Jul 16, 2009, 2:59:29 PM7/16/09
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:17:26 -0700 (PDT), "Billary/2009"
<BillaryCl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 16, 1:15�pm, " The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead"
><sp...@spike.spike> wrote:
>> "Billary/2009" <BillaryClinton2...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Jul 16, 11:25 am, Major Debacle <major_deba...@pentagon.mil> wrote:
>>

>> > The only difference is that Obama is in the White House and there ain't
>> > a damned thing you and the rest of the Birth Nutters can do about it.
>>
>> Well, not yet. But we're working on it. Success is only a matter of
>> time.
>>
>> lol!
>

>Notice how the MSM has yet to bring forward ANYONE who remembers
>Hussien's unwed, pregnant mother in Hawaii at the time of his virgin
>birth.

Or anywhere else. The obvious conclusion to reach is that whoever you
are talking about wasn't born on Earth.

Major Debacle

Jul 16, 2009, 3:07:00 PM7/16/09

That's *exactly* what the SCOTUS "said", nutter.

They dismissed you Birth Nutters every time you managed to get within
their sight.

David Johnston

Jul 16, 2009, 3:07:22 PM7/16/09
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:49:47 -0700 (PDT), "Billary/2009"
<BillaryCl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > The MSM swarmed the island of Oahu looking for anyone and anything
>> > that could place the poor little woman in Honolulu on that date. Yet
>> > they found NUTHING. Why isn't that story being told?- Hide quoted text -

>Yes I saw this. Some woman named Nelson makes about a dozen
>unsubstantiated and unverifiable claims. And you and the rest of the
>leftist loons fall right in behind her and accept it all as FACT.

See? You're lying when you claim that Obama could clear it all up by
producing his original birth certificate. This is a perfect example
of what your reaction would be if such a document was preserved. First
you say the MSM swarmed the island looking for anyone and anything
that could place her ther at that time and found "nuthing", and this
is suspicious. Someone provides an example of the MSM having found
"something", and you say "You gullible fool believing the MSM". Facts
mean nothing to you. If anyone produces any of the things you demand
you'll just say, "You gullible fool for not seeing that's a phony".

Major Debacle

Jul 16, 2009, 3:07:46 PM7/16/09

Interesting extrapolation, David.

I like it!

Major Debacle

Jul 16, 2009, 3:14:18 PM7/16/09

But it gives him something to do besides stare at the wall.

Iarnrod

Jul 16, 2009, 3:30:39 PM7/16/09
On Jul 16, 9:37 am, "Billary/2009" <BillaryClinton2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Maybe by 2016, but then it's Hillary's turn!

Iarnrod

Jul 16, 2009, 3:35:37 PM7/16/09
On Jul 16, 12:17 pm, "Billary/2009" <BillaryClinton2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Jul 16, 1:15 pm, " The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead"
>
> <sp...@spike.spike> wrote:
> > "Billary/2009" <BillaryClinton2...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jul 16, 11:25 am, Major Debacle <major_deba...@pentagon.mil> wrote:
>
> > > The only difference is that Obama is in the White House and there ain't
> > > a damned thing you and the rest of the Birth Nutters can do about it.
>
> > Well, not yet. But we're working on it. Success is only a matter of
> > time.
>
> > lol!
>
> Notice how the MSM has yet to bring forward ANYONE who remembers
> Hussien's unwed, pregnant mother in Hawaii at the time of his virgin
> birth.

Immaterial. Hawaii has settled it.

> And YOU CAN BET that they looked for witnesses to this glorious
> event. Not having found any, they instead choose to defend the COPY of
> his birth certificate.

Hawaii defended it, kooker. The corporate owned rightwing media merely
reports it. Case closed.

> The MSM swarmed the island of Oahu looking for anyone and anything
> that could place the poor little woman in Honolulu on that date. Yet
> they found NUTHING. Why isn't that story being told?

It's irrelevant. Even though you're wrong. There was such a story.

Iarnrod

Jul 16, 2009, 3:38:16 PM7/16/09
On Jul 16, 12:49 pm, "Billary/2009" <BillaryClinton2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Then you should have known better than to claim there was no such
article.

You are now a SELF-ADMITTED LIAR. Thanks.

> Some woman named Nelson makes about a dozen
> unsubstantiated and unverifiable claims.

Prove it.

>  Yet
> you refuse to accept as fact that there are no phone records, utility
> bills, rent payments, canceled checks, medical receipts or doctors
> records or hospital records that place the little lady in Honolulu on
> that day.

Prove it. Prove there are none. I have one that places her in Honolulu
on the day Obama was born:
http://www.politifact.com/media/img/graphics/birthCertObama.jpg

Suck on it, kook.

> And the MSM allowed this Ms. Nelson to make her claims
> without nary a peep.

Prove her wrong.

> That's some standard you got there buddy.  Thanks for playing!

We played and you lost:
http://www.politifact.com/media/img/graphics/birthCertObama.jpg

Iarnrod

Jul 16, 2009, 3:39:21 PM7/16/09
On Jul 16, 12:58 pm, " The Ugly Republican Brand is Dead"
<sp...@spike.spike> wrote:
> "Bugman" <jmpos...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > "James Of Tucson" <james0tuc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> The NRA had to seriously tone down their rhetoric and acknowledge that
> >> something like 24% of their members were Democrats.  (I'm one of them.)
>
> > I've been a member since I was a teenager. Usually shoot trap or skeet
> > nearly every Friday or Saturday night weather permitting. Many members at
> > my clubs are democrats.
>
> Thanks for your input. I don't feel so isolated with respect to this issue
> on this ng anymore.

Not an NRA member but I am a gun owner and a Dem.

Mike C.

Jul 16, 2009, 3:34:14 PM7/16/09

You have him pegged, that's for sure.

Iarnrod

Jul 16, 2009, 3:40:09 PM7/16/09
On Jul 16, 12:58 pm, "Billary/2009" <BillaryClinton2...@gmail.com>

http://www.politifact.com/media/img/graphics/birthCertObama.jpg

> Show us the copy in the vault.

No. Unnecessary. Hawaii proved you wrong with the certified copy:
http://www.politifact.com/media/img/graphics/birthCertObama.jpg

Major Debacle

Jul 16, 2009, 3:57:51 PM7/16/09

Slam Dunk!!!

az willie

Jul 16, 2009, 6:08:12 PM7/16/09
Iarnrod <iar...@yahoo.com> wrote in

=============
Me too

--
If you don't believe in Freedom of Speech for people you despise ... you
don't believe in it at all.

softsofa

Jul 16, 2009, 7:19:20 PM7/16/09
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:39:21 -0700 (PDT), Iarnrod <iar...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Not an NRA member but I am a gun owner and a Dem.

Get rid of that gun. Save your loved ones while you still can.

[]softsofa[]

Iarnrod

Jul 16, 2009, 7:21:23 PM7/16/09
On Jul 16, 5:19 pm, couchpotato <softinthehead...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:39:21 -0700 (PDT), Iarnrod <iarn...@yahoo.com>

> wrote:
>
> >Not an NRA member but I am a gun owner and a Dem.
>
> Get rid of that gun.

No, you gun-hater. Why do you hate America? Why do you jump into yet
one more thread where I can kick your ass? Are you some kind of
masochist?

> Save your loved ones while you still can.

Already did by working for Obama's election to ensure America's rescue
form Restupidcan misrule.

James Of Tucson

Jul 16, 2009, 11:34:22 PM7/16/09
On Jul 16, 12:38 pm, Iarnrod <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Prove it. Prove there are none. I have one that places her in Honolulu
> on the day Obama was born: http://www.politifact.com/media/img/graphics/birthCertObama.jpg

They don't like that one. They want a different one.

softsofa

Jul 17, 2009, 12:34:29 AM7/17/09
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 16:21:23 -0700 (PDT), Iarnrod <iar...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Jul 16, 5:19�pm, couchpotato <softinthehead...@comcast.net> wrote:

>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:39:21 -0700 (PDT), Iarnrod <iarn...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Not an NRA member but I am a gun owner and a Dem.
>>
>> Get rid of that gun.
>
>No, you gun-hater.

Wrong, as usual. When "I" saw this post,and saw that a demented
harridan was packing a pistol, "I", being a right-thinking
Conservative, immediately thought, "Save the children... SAVE THE
CHILDREN!!"

>Why do you hate America?

Another left field pOp-up

> Why do you jump into yet one more thread

"I" know you've pissed here already, but "I" had to try to SAVE THE
CHILDREN!!!!!

> where I can kick your ass?

There's ass-kicking, but your demented ravings direct themselves back
at you.

>Are you some kind of masochist?

That would be a more accurate description of you (after
"obsessive-compulsive", of course)

>>�Save your loved ones while you still can.

>Already did

You got rid of the piece? The children are saved! THE CHILDREN ARE
SAVED!!!!!!

> by working for Obama's election to ensure America's rescue
>form Restupidcan misrule.

Any party that thinks that a nutter-butter like you should have a gun
deserves Obama.

[]softsofa[]

Iarnrod

Jul 17, 2009, 1:11:53 AM7/17/09
On Jul 16, 10:34 pm, couchpotato <softinthehead> @comcast.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 16:21:23 -0700 (PDT), Iarnrod <iarn...@yahoo.com>

> wrote:
>
> >On Jul 16, 5:19 pm, couchpotato <softinthehead...@comcast.net> wrote:

> >> Get rid of that gun.
>
> >No, you gun-hater.
>
> Wrong, as usual.

Nope. If "you" demand I get rid of my gun, then "you" are a Second
Amendment hater -- "you" are a gun hater. Only a gun-hater like you
would demand people disarm themselves. Q.E.D.

>  When "I" saw this post,and saw that a demented
> harridan was packing a pistol,

Two different things, couchpotato. I have proven myself to be vastly
superior to "you" in intellect and argumentation. "You" have been
reduced to a stupid claim that posting last makes "you" correct! Un-
fuckin-believable! But good for more free laughs today than Maury,
which was a retrospective of his past shows.

> "I", being a right-thinking Conservative,

Oxymoron, douchebag. One who is conservative is by definition not
thinking right. Unless "you" mean "right" as in "fascist." Is that
what "you" mean, couchpotato?

> immediately thought,

Another oxymoron, considering the source!

BWAHAHAAAHAHAAAA!!!

> "Save the children... SAVE THE CHILDREN!!"

"You" are impotent, kook.

> >Why do "you" hate America?
>
> Another left field pOp-up

Nope, fully consistent with "your" demonstrated hatred for the Second
Amendment.

> > Why do "you" jump into yet one more thread
>
> "I" know you've pissed here already, but "I" had to try to SAVE THE
> CHILDREN!!!!!

"You" couldn't save your own ass from being kicked by me, couchpotato.

> > where I can kick your ass?
>
> There's ass-kicking,

And I have been delivering a royal one to "you" in every post!

> but your demented ravings direct themselves back
> at you.

Oh, more of your "I know "you" are but what am I" argumentation!!
BWAHAHAAAHAHAAAA!!! Whatta looooozer!!

> >Are you some kind of masochist?
>
> That would be a more accurate description of you (after
> "obsessive-compulsive", of course)

Oh the fuckin' irony of it all, coming from "you," who salivates
hitting the refresh key just chomping at the bit to reply again and
again!!

I pwn "you", kooker!

> > by working for Obama's election to ensure America's rescue
> >form Restupidcan misrule.
>
> Any party that thinks that a nutter-butter like you should have a gun
> deserves Obama.

Come here and say that, pussy kook. <chuckle>