Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Canadian Tour

paul tatarewicz

Apr 1, 2012, 4:40:46 AM4/1/12

The case for an independent investigation of 9/11 WTC destruction is
being presented to Canadian audiences by US architect Richard Gage.
While Gage's highly-informative, dramatic video presentations are of
monumental importance to Canadian foreign policy in that billions of
taxpayer dollars are being spent on Canadian forces fighting Israel's
enemies in Afghanistan, audiences have been very small, largely
because local, pro-Israel media has avoided publicizing meetings.

In Edmonton, only CBC gave Gage a pre-meeting interview which appears
to have brought out of most of the 75 attendees. Vancouver - 113,
Victoria - 135, Calgary 45 and Lethbridge 15 and 22.

Rest of Canadian Tour:

Sun 4/1/12 Saskatoon Saskatchewan Travelodge Hotel Saskatoon

Mon 4/2/12 Ottawa Ontario Bronson Center - Mac Hall

Tue 4/3/12 Toronto Ontario University of Toronto

Wed 4/4/12 Moncton New Brunswick Capitol Theatre

Thu 4/5/12 Halifax Nova Scotia Olympic Community Centre

Sat 4/7/12 Montreal Quebec Centre St-Pierre

Gage demonstrates how the Twin Towers could not have been destroyed by
aircraft crashing into them but instead were brought down along with
Building 7 by controlled demolitions. However, Gage makes no mention
of the destruction being an "inside job" with Israel most likely
orchestrating this "false flag" event through it's US agents as well
as the "high-fiving" Israeli agents who were caught filming the
destruction and who were likely the crew which placed the demolition
charges to be set off when planes/drones hit. This false flag was then
used to incite war against the Taliban in Afghanistan which had been
allowing Arabs to train most likely for house-to-house combat in
Israel to return control to Palestinians who have been ruthlessly
ousted from their homes by Israeli terrorists.

Gage's presentations call for an investigation of the technicalities
of 9/11 and which now appear to totally discredit US government
findings of destruction being caused by Arab "terrorists" flying
planes into the towers. Gage's presentation is certainly worth the
suggested $10 donation.

URL Source: http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-articles/619-canada-tour-2012.html

Pope Paul

Apr 1, 2012, 5:18:33 AM4/1/12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62wULout6HQ

The Nazi Invasion of Winnipeg

Greg Carr

Apr 1, 2012, 4:36:41 PM4/1/12
> URL Source:    http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-articles/619-canada-tour...

Osama Bin-Laden did it. The NYPD and NYFD lost hundreds of ppl in the
terror attack that was 9/11 and they don't believe this controlled
demolition nonsense. I see the 9/11 "truthers" downtown sometimes and
there are maybe 8 of them.

paul tatarewicz

Apr 2, 2012, 10:46:39 PM4/2/12
On Apr 1, 2:36 pm, Greg Carr <gregcarrso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 1, 1:40 am, paul tatarewicz <tatarew...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > The case for an independent investigation of 9/11 WTC destruction is
> > being presented to Canadian audiences by US architect Richard Gage.
> > While Gage's highly-informative, dramatic video presentations are of
> > monumental importance to Canadian foreign policy in that billions of
> > taxpayer dollars are being spent on Canadian forces fighting Israel's
> > enemies in Afghanistan, audiences have been very small, largely
> > because local, pro-Israel media has avoided publicizing meetings.
>

> > Gage demonstrates how the Twin Towers could not have been destroyed by
> > aircraft crashing into them but instead were brought down along with
> > Building 7 by controlled demolitions. However, Gage makes no mention
> > of the destruction being an "inside job" with Israel most likely
> > orchestrating this "false flag" event through it's US agents as well
> > as the "high-fiving" Israeli agents who were caught filming the
> > destruction and who were likely the crew which placed the demolition
> > charges to be set off when planes/drones hit. This false flag was then
> > used to incite war against the Taliban in Afghanistan which had been
> > allowing Arabs to train most likely for house-to-house combat in
> > Israel to return control to Palestinians who have been ruthlessly
> > ousted from their homes by Israeli terrorists.
>
> > Gage's presentations call for an investigation of the technicalities
> > of 9/11 and which now appear to totally discredit US government
> > findings of destruction being caused by Arab "terrorists" flying
> > planes into the towers.  Gage's presentation is certainly worth the
> > suggested $10 donation.
>
> > URL Source:    http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-articles/619-canada-tour...
>
> Osama Bin-Laden did it. The NYPD and NYFD lost hundreds of ppl in the
> terror attack that was 9/11 and they don't believe this controlled
> demolition nonsense. I see the 9/11 "truthers" downtown sometimes and
> there are maybe 8 of them.

That's not what NYPD and NYFD witnesses say in Gage's video-taped
accounts. They describe the boom,boom,boom of controlled explosions
in the buildings.