This is Radio Holger / no 64 (1/2)

Michael Laudahn eOpposition

Jul 20, 2007, 4:00:19 PM7/20/07

http://radioholger.dk/tekster/tekst64.htm

1

A listener has written to Radio Holger and asked how this much talk shall
help us to get rid of the strangers, so that we can preserve a danish
society? This is a good question, and my answer to this listener must be,
you are right, talk won't save us. This is exactly why I continue to invite
all danes to get prepared for a future conflict with the strangers, for I
myself don't believe in the possibility anymore that the danish politicians
will save us out of this desperate situation, in which this immigration of
hundreds of thousands of strangers has led us. Politicians try to make us
believe that a tight policy on strangers were led, still more and more
strangers get inside the country. All these strangers expand themselves in
our society, and they attempt to enforce their own norms and culture on the
danes, so now we must say 'stop' if we wish to continue to live as danes in
our own country. We are simply forced to mobilise decisive resistance on the
part of the general danes, otherwise danehood will perish. For we can not
expect anything from politicians, authorities and the police, these act only
as lackays and lickspittles for the strangers, which we can see again and
again. No, the danes must get prepared so they can survive the future
conflict with the strangers, towards which we are unavoidably gliding,
because politicians won't listen and send the strangers back home. But
unfortunately I can not say in public what I lay into the word conflict, but
you will know that yourselves, and I can not tell you in public how to get
prepared, but that you know yourselves too, if you think a little. And I can
not indicate in public who are the strangers where you have to get prepared
for conflict, but also that you would have to know for yourselves. You know
very well who threatens us with terror, who curses us, who agitates the
world against us. All of you have seen it together, so you know!

2

And now, police academies instruct quite consciously the noble art of
treason, and these courses are officially part of the education in
politically correct behaviour in the multi-ethnic society, or in other
words, the new officers are schooled how to creep on their bellies before
the strangers, at the danes' expense. The police officers' bosses should not
believe that they can fool us with their fine words in the course
descriptions, for we know more fine words than these bosses and police
officers, and we see clearly when they mean: 'Creep before the black'. If a
police officer is an honest person and a good dane, then he definitely isn't
so because of the education at the academy, but despite of it. And the most
pathetic treason I have seen on the part of the police, that were a couple
of street cops who, during one night a few years back at Amagerbrogade,
clearly just pretended as if they believed the wild explanations of a
stranger cad, who had been in a brawl with a danish boy, for so they saved
themselves from getting into trouble with the stranger cad's comrades
standing around close. And although the danish boy had been all alone, these
two heroes in uniform managed to make it look as if it had been the danish
boy who had provoked the 7 or 8 immigrant cads, for the danish boy was
easier to take to the police station than the immigrant gang. I have
discovered later that this cowardly behaviour is common for all european
police forces, who turn against their fellow countrymen for sheer and pure
fear for the strangers. The german patriots have reported many such
episodes, for which their contemptuous police is responsible. And these
cowardly police forces are meant to be our only protection against the
enormous hords of strangers flocking in all of Western Europe. It would make
you laugh if it weren't so sad.

3

It has already been mentioned that Dansk Folkeparti has failed in the matter
concerning the iraqi interpreters, and now we see the dirty result of this
failure. On 20 july, DR-Nyheder publishes the following: 'Denmark has in all
secrecy helped about 200 iraqi civilians to get out of southern Iraq. They
have received an asylum offer, interpreters and other local personnel that
had helped the danish army in Iraq. The interpreters and their families come
to Denmark according to an agreement reached on 28 june by the government
and Dansk Folkeparti [supporting party]. Earlier this morning, the third and
last plane with 80 iraqi interpreters and their closer family members landed
at Copenhagen airport. All these evacuated will be quartered at Sjælsmark
Kaserne, North Sealand. During the course of two of these flights, the
iraqis were forced to change to a civilian airline which flew them the last
part of the journey to Copenhagen. It was necessary to keep the operation
secret. Their stay at Sjælsmark [barracks] is meant as a central point of
reception, then the 200 iraqis will be forwarded to Jutland asylum centres
during the next weeks. There, they will be treated like all other asylum
seekers, but the treatment of their cases can be quicker than what is usual,
because the authorities know their story, informs centerdirektør for
Udlændingeservice, Anni Fode, towards Helsingør Dagblad.' Yes, thanks to
Dansk Folkeparti and the government, we have got still more strangers into
the country, and of course it isn't Dansk Folkeparti or the government who
pay the bill, this is done by the less fortunate danes whose money now also
goes to a group of iraqis. That the iraqis would have deserved asylum in
Denmark for having acted as traitors in Iraq by helping danish soldiers is a
monstrous theory, for then also in 1945, danish traitors could have been
rewarded who had helped a foreign power. Traitors are traitors, also if they
are iraqis, and they don't deserve a good treatment. Dansk Folkeparti has
disappointed us a lot in this case, and it is hard to understand why the
party has reached this crazy agreement with the government.

4

You may remember, it was the Simon Wiesenthal Centre in Paris and Vienna
that invited the danish prime minister to close down Radio Holger, as a
consequene of our comments on the London terror bombings, and it would be a
mistake to imagine that we had forgotten that. We continue to remember this
obscure and foolish centre, even more as this centre attempts anew to censor
the debate in Denmark. Ritzaus Bureau writes as follows on 19 july:
'Holocaust doubter has received work scholarship from Kunstrådet [art
council]. Now jewish centre demands that the prime minister stop the money.
The Simon Wiesenthal Centre invites Anders Fogh Rasmussen (V) to stop a work
scholarship to author Erik Haast. Kunstrådets Litteraturudvalg [udvalg:
selection; so probably a department at Kunstrådet that can give awards to
authors] has donated twice 100 000 crowns to the author, who had expressed
several times doubts at the holocaust. Shimon Samuels, the center's
foreign-political leader, writes in a letter to Anders Fogh Rasmussen that
the scholarship 'legitmises holocaust denial, invites to anti-semitism and
is an offence to holocaust suvivors and all victims of nazism': Our centre
invites you to withdraw momentarily this scandalous scholarship to examine
under which circumstances it was granted, and to publicly distance yourself
from those responsible. Silence can only be interpreted as an acceptance of
hatred-filled forces, writes Shimon Samuels according to the website of Die
Jüdische.' It should be clear now that the rather dubious elements in this
Simon Wiesenthal Centre try to abolish the freedom of expression in Denmark,
and what is it they have to do with that at all? No matter if Erik Haast
deserves the scholarship or not, something I don't want to comment today,
this is nothing at all that some miserable strangers should determine, and
therefore they ought to 'extrafere' again [attempt to find a parallel for
the danish pun - you have interfere, then you ~]. The rascal-like employees
in this centre shall not sit in Europe and manipulate our conditions. But,
as mentioned before, this is not the first time that the individuals
concerned at the Simon Wiesenthal Centre show themselves opponents of free
speech and interfere in danish conditions, and if the danish prime minister
deserves a minimum of respect, then he will ask them to mind their own
business.

--
No third-world immigration to the western world! Many danes think the same,
see e g

http://www.dendanskeforening.dk/index.asp?id=27 .

Don't surrender, keep on fighting !!!

bal...@cdnet.dk

Jul 31, 2007, 2:38:37 PM7/31/07
Concerning the Erik Haaest matter:

I have published a transcript of a Danish TV political debate where
three Danish Jews discuss the matter.

(DR Deadline 21 juli 2007)

Perhaps not sensational, but just to give a taste of the situation in
Denmark

Government Money For 'Holocaust Denier' Erik Haaest - Protests from
the Wiesenthal Center

http://balder.org/judea/Government-Money-For-Danish-Holocaust-Skeptic-Erik-Haaest.php

Balder