'Researcher: Søren Kierkegaard was an antisemite'

Michael Laudahn eOpposition

Oct 24, 2010, 10:45:53 AM10/24/10

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C3%B8ren_Kierkegaard

*Message and author protected by the 1st amendment (free speech) and similar
constitutional provisions. Violations of this provision through actions by
judiciary and other government criminals will be prosecuted as soon as
conditions permit.*

In a new book, researcher Peter Tudvad documents that the great danish
philosopher S�ren Kierkegaard was a burning antisemite.

S�ren Kierkegaard, one of the best-known danes so far, was a burning
antisemite.

The great philosopher felt mortified by jews personally as well as
theologically. They had a 'predilection for money', and only death was
'worse than the bloodthirsty jew', he declared.

http://kpn.dk/article2223182.ece

And just as a reminder: Crticising jews and their bad characteristics does
not make you an 'antisemite'. This is a jewish invention in order not to
have to occupy themselves with criticism, as well as to demonise the
critique, so that he henceforth remains silent. And this strategy has worked
until today - the jews continue to be self-righteous, justified criticism
continues to be disqualified as 'antisemitism'.

Here is a good reason why jews ought to be criticised:

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOO4-mxdF7s

Text:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_B._MacDonald#On_Jews_and_immigration_policies

--
Unter blinden ist der ein�ugige k�nig. >.)

Don't discuss with mohammedan intruders THEIR subjects (mohammedanism & co).
Insist on OUR subjects. So ask them: 'What do you do here in OUR country?
Why aren't you in YOUR country working?' Repeat asking. Don't permit them
any changes of subject nor discussion

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Oct 24, 2010, 11:00:18 AM10/24/10
On 24/10/2010 15:45, Michael Laudahn eOpposition wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C3%B8ren_Kierkegaard
>
> *Message and author protected by the 1st amendment (free speech) and similar
> constitutional provisions. Violations of this provision through actions by
> judiciary and other government criminals will be prosecuted as soon as
> conditions permit.*
>

> In a new book, researcher Peter Tudvad documents that the great danish
> philosopher S�ren Kierkegaard was a burning antisemite.
>
> S�ren Kierkegaard, one of the best-known danes so far, was a burning
> antisemite.
>
> The great philosopher felt mortified by jews personally as well as
> theologically. They had a 'predilection for money', and only death was
> 'worse than the bloodthirsty jew', he declared.
>

> http://kpn.dk/article2223182.ece
>

> And just as a reminder: Crticising jews and their bad characteristics does
> not make you an 'antisemite'. This is a jewish invention in order not to
> have to occupy themselves with criticism, as well as to demonise the
> critique, so that he henceforth remains silent. And this strategy has worked
> until today - the jews continue to be self-righteous, justified criticism
> continues to be disqualified as 'antisemitism'.
>
> Here is a good reason why jews ought to be criticised:

*All* Jews? Every single one of them?

--
Dirk

Michael Laudahn eOpposition

Oct 24, 2010, 11:18:13 AM10/24/10
Newsgroups: uk.politics.misc, aus.politics, can.politics,
alt.politics.immigration, nz.politics, alt.politics.usa.republican
From: Dirk Bruere at NeoPax <dirk.bru...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 16:00:18 +0100
Subject: Re: 'Researcher: S�ren Kierkegaard was an antisemite'

*All* Jews? Every single one of them?

*************************

What's the use of this question? We all know - or ought to know - that, on
the one hand, everyone is an individual; on the other, however, he is part
of a people, tribe, whatever. So he may be individualistic, but he most
probably won't escape the general features of the grater entity he belongs
to. Be they good or bad. May he like it or not.

And that's probably also true for you - and me. >.)

Saracene

Oct 24, 2010, 1:32:52 PM10/24/10
It's a job finding historical figures who were not:--

http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz/quiz103826be5178.html

Of course they claim Zola, but he didn't personally like Dreyfus at
all.

Saracene

Oct 24, 2010, 1:56:28 PM10/24/10

They mistakenly claim Mark Twain.

http://www.twainweb.net/filelist/jews.html

Disraeli (who is not to count as Jewish here, though they are usually
very proud of him), Rembrandt, on the grounds that he painted a few of
them, Lloyd George who famously said "Yes, Heil Hitler. I, too, say
that because he is truly a great man."

That's four out of the ten.

Saracene

Oct 24, 2010, 1:57:14 PM10/24/10