The Evil That Jews Do

Trevor Wilson

Feb 8, 2004, 1:44:37 PM2/8/04

To begin, let me say that I have attempted to set forth a detailed,
comprehensive and thoroughly-documented account of Jewish historical
and contemporary misbehavior in my lengthy essay 'The case against the
Jews' which is posted on my website at

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Jews/Jews-CaseJews.html

While this essay is excellent as far as it goes, it does not cover the
watershed events of the last year or so. In particular, it does not
cover the one event of the period which set the stage for the present
war, and for which the Jews are almost certainly responsible: The
'terrorist' attacks of September 11, 2001, which we shall simply
designate 911. Perhaps you will find this statement unbelievable, but
the evidence is overwhelming; and while it is equally clear that
Washington was also involved (see below), it is helpful to remember
that 'Washington' is just another name for Jerusalem-on-the-Potomac,
and does the phrase 'Israeli- occupied territory' ring a bell with
you? Hello? Hello?

[...]

Earlier I promised to set out briefly my problems with 'the Jews'. I
do this by noting that it has been Jews who have been the force
majeure behind the following policies -- policies which not merely
shred the Constitution, but seem clearly designed to destroy America
and Western civilization, and especially its tradition of freedom.
While I have not had time to provide links which show the intimate
connection between Jews and the implementation of these policies, I
have posted on my website various articles on all of these subjects
which demonstrate this connection.

** Gun control (it makes totalitarian control easier)

** Anti-militia statutes (ditto)

** Hate-crime laws (ie, thought-crime laws)

** Immigration (ie, taking our country away from its native
inhabitants, and filling it with people who have no appreciation of
the Constitution or Western values generally)

** Integration (ie, the abolition of freedom of association, and
miscegenation, ie, destruction of the (white) race which produced
Western civilization)

** Feminism (ie, male castration, which makes totalitarian control
easier)

** Civil rights (ie, special privileges for minorities, which replaces
legal equality; Jews founded the NAACP and headed it till the 70s; the
'freedom riders' were mostly Jews)

** The Bolshevik Revolution (60 million dead, and guess what law was
first to be promulgated by Lenin? Right! A law against antisemitism!)

** America's entry into WW1 (The Balfour Declaration was the payoff to
the Zionist Jews for using their influence on President Wilson)

** The abuses of the Versailles treaty (More than 100 Jews were in the
American delegation at the conference, and most historians agree that
the conditions imposed on Germany virtually guaranteed another world
war)

** WW2 (Churchill was paid off by Jews, who saved his Chartwell estate
from the auctioneer; Roosevelt was Jewish: His original Dutch family
name was Rosenveldt)

** Atomic spies for the Soviets (Rosenbergs, David Greenglass,
Theodore Hall, Martin Sobel, and many other Jews)

** The laws against 'racism', 'xenophobia' and -- especially --
questioning the Orthodox Jewish Version of the Holocaust (mostly in
Europe, but coming soon to a country near and dear to you! And of
course if the OJV were true then they wouldn't have to make laws
against questioning it, but since it is such a big source of shakedown
money -- the Swiss being only the most public example -- it is pretty
clear why there is so much effort to keep Big Questions from being put
in front of the public about this Jewish Big Lie.) *

* The Federal Reserve (Owned by the Rothschilds and their friends; it
has been responsible for all our depressions (by contracting the
currency) and inflation (robbing our wealth) as detailed in G Edward
Griffin's massive tome, 'The Creature From Jekyll Island' ; Jew Paul
Warburg wrote the Federal Reserve Act)

** Control of both political parties (Hey, money talks, and you can
take that to the bank!)

** Most major contemporary financial scandals (Need we mention such
well- known Jews as Ivan Boesky and Marc Rich? And let us not forget
the two major operatives in the Enron scandal, Andy Fastow and Ken
Lay, who were responsible for the largest bankruptcy in US history.
The historical record is similar: For example, Rothschild agent JP
Morgan created the panic of 1907 which led to the establishment of the
Federal Reserve; and Rothschild agent Nicholas Biddle, president of
the Second Bank of the US, engaged in a long struggle with Andrew
Jackson over money power, which Jackson won only barely.)

** Assassination of JFK (Michael Collins Piper has made a strong case
for Jewish responsibility in his book 'Final Judgment' - The reason
for the hit was JFK's fervent opposition to Israel's nuclear arsenal)

** The Mob (Yes, Italians have been significantly involved, but Jews
have long held principal sway, from Meyer Lansky onward, and the
problem is now even more acute with the importation of the 'refugees'
of the 'Russian mafiya', who are far more brutal than even the
domestic Jewish mob)

** Accusations against Libya resulting in the Reagan bombing (the
accusations were the result of one of many so-called 'false flag'
operations by the Mossad, as described by former Mossad agent Victor
Ostrovsky in his book 'By Way of Deception'.)

** Attack on the USS Liberty

** MLK (His chief handler was communist Jew Stanley Levison)

** White slavery (The Jews love gentile women -- in bed (so much so
that the Jewish slang for gentile female -- 'shiksa' -- has moved into
standard English slang as 'chick'), and Israel is the center of trade
in the sexual enslavement of white women)

** Kiddie porn (2 big Jewish rings recently exposed -- in Italy and
Brazil)

** Torture (It's state policy in Izzyland; it was used with great
efficiency on German prisoners at the Nuremberg trials, where dozens
of Germans had their testicles beaten to a pulp by members of the
overwhelming Jewish presence there; in America, torture is defended
primarily by prominent Jews like Alan Dershowitz and CCNY Prof Michael
Levin, and it won't be long before you, too, can experience it if the
Jews have their way!)

** MK-Ultra (This infamous CIA mind-control program -- exposed by the
Church committee hearings in the 70s -- was headed by Jew Sidney
Gottlieb) ** Cruelty (The quarter-Jew Yiddish-speaking Lenin praised
Jews for their cruelty, and encouraged it as part of the largely-
Jewish Russian revolution)

** Ecstasy (The trade in this drug is dominated by Jews, and
experience has shown that rabbis make excellent mules.)

** Destruction of South Africa (The South African Communist Party was
headed by Lithuanian Jew Joe Slovo, who was Nelson Mandela's handler,
and isn't it wonderful that Johannesburg is now the Rape Capital of
the World and that SA is now a Turd-World cesspool?)

** And on and on, literally. Of course, with the Jewsmedia as your
only source of information, you probably haven't had a clue as to what
is really going on, but then that is precisely why you should be
reading my website, www.thebirdman.org, and similar sites which cover
these things. We post piles of documentation every day for this stuff,
in addition to the many permanent posts; and while one swallow doesn't
make a drunkard, after reading us for awhile, even liberals can start
to get the picture -- at least sometimes, if their minds haven't been
terminally poisoned.

So what, then, am I getting at? Here is a paragraph I recently wrote
on the subject:

It is wrong to assign the blame for the crimes of individual Jews to
the Jewish people as a whole. But it is not wrong to notice that the
Jewish people are a seething nexus of crime against gentiles -- a
locus whose probability of producing any given assault on white
Western civilization exceeds randomness by seven leagues and a country
mile. The 20th century has been replete with Jewish-led movements
which wormed, chipped, chewed, hacked and battered their way across
American and European civilization, from the Jewish-led and Jewish-
financed Bolshevik revolution thru political correctness, hate crimes
and the Holohoax to Palestinian genocide, State- sponsored torture,
the shredding of the American Constitution, US and Israeli war crimes
and placing the world on the precipice of World War Three. The list
could literally go on and on, even as the media -- and indeed the bulk
of its dumbed-down thoroughly-conditioned politically- correct
citizenry -- are paralyzed by the threat of Jewish wrath and the
meaningless yet anaphylactically venemous charge of 'antisemitism',
with the result that the few of us who have been screaming that the
king has no clothes watch helplessly as our beloved civilization and
its traditions of freedom and opportunity disappear with increasing
rapidity down the gaping and unforgiving maw of the Orwellian memory
hole. Under these circumstances it is no moral crime to be
antisemitic; rather it is a *moral obligation*.

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Jews/Mensa-UpdatingJewishCrimes-MensaLtr200
3.html

First Maje

Feb 8, 2004, 2:19:13 PM2/8/04
On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 18:44:37 GMT, twi...@nospam.com (Trevor Wilson)
wrote:

>To begin, let me say that I have attempted to set forth a detailed,
>comprehensive and thoroughly-documented account of Jewish historical
>and contemporary misbehavior in my lengthy essay 'The case against the
>Jews' which is posted on my website at

Is there one for each of the remaining national groups? For example,
is there one for the Italians, the Irish, etc?

I think you will find that every nationality has its full complement
of criminal types. For example, just look at Britain today.

--

Map Of The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy:
http://www.freewebs.com/vrwc/

Foreign aid is defined as the transfer of money from poor
people in rich countries to rich people in poor countries.

A Knucklehead

Feb 8, 2004, 3:14:56 PM2/8/04

First Maje wrote:
> On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 18:44:37 GMT, twi...@nospam.com (Trevor Wilson)
> wrote:
>

>>To begin, let me say that I have attempted to set forth a detailed,
>>comprehensive and thoroughly-documented account of Jewish historical
>>and contemporary misbehavior in my lengthy essay 'The case against the
>>Jews' which is posted on my website at
>

> Is there one for each of the remaining national groups? For example,
> is there one for the Italians, the Irish, etc?

Since when is being Jewish a national group? Do you think there might be Jewish Italians or Jewish
Irishmen? Being Jewish is a religion and has nothing to do with your nationality. If you want
to discredit a babbling fool you'll have to work at raising yourself above it's rhetoric.

First Maje

Feb 8, 2004, 3:20:29 PM2/8/04
On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 13:14:56 -0700, A Knucklehead
<aknuck...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Is there one for each of the remaining national groups? For example,
>> is there one for the Italians, the Irish, etc?

>Since when is being Jewish a national group?

Since the Jews had their homeland 4,000 years ago.

>Do you think there might be Jewish Italians or Jewish
>Irishmen?

You really are ignorant. A Jew is someone whose mother was Jewish. The
nationality of the father is irrelevant.

>If you want
>to discredit a babbling fool you'll have to work at raising yourself above it's rhetoric.

So when are you going to begin?

steven x brown

Feb 8, 2004, 5:13:39 PM2/8/04
Trevor Wilson wrote:

> To begin, let me say that I have attempted to set forth a detailed,
> comprehensive and thoroughly-documented account of Jewish historical
> and contemporary misbehavior in my lengthy essay 'The case against the
> Jews'

<snip hilariously unreadable rubbish>

Come now Marsha! Is 'Trevor Wilson' the best made up name you could
think of?!

--
steven x brown
"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads

A Knucklehead

Feb 8, 2004, 5:31:28 PM2/8/04

First Maje wrote:

> On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 13:14:56 -0700, A Knucklehead
> <aknuck...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> You really are ignorant. A Jew is someone whose mother was Jewish. The
> nationality of the father is irrelevant.

I'm ignorant? You are fucking stupid. My mother isn't Jewish. Are you telling me I can't become a
Jew?

Go fuck yourself, you moron.

>>If you want
>>to discredit a babbling fool you'll have to work at raising yourself above it's rhetoric.
>

> So when are you going to begin?

I am not getting into ancient debates about Judaism asshole, but you are fucking wrong. Judaism is
a religion, not a nationality.

Maria

Feb 8, 2004, 6:27:52 PM2/8/04
On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 22:13:39 +0000, steven x brown
<steven...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Trevor Wilson wrote:
>
>> To begin, let me say that I have attempted to set forth a detailed,
>> comprehensive and thoroughly-documented account of Jewish historical
>> and contemporary misbehavior in my lengthy essay 'The case against the
>> Jews'
>
><snip hilariously unreadable rubbish>
>
>Come now Marsha! Is 'Trevor Wilson' the best made up name you could
>think of?!

Don't be silly - it's got references and and a biblio. ;)

Maria

Feb 8, 2004, 6:31:11 PM2/8/04

and and..see I'm even stuttering!

Sandra

Feb 8, 2004, 6:52:47 PM2/8/04
Are there such things as Asian Jews?
LOL.
Just wondering.

"A Knucklehead" <aknuck...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Steven Post

Feb 8, 2004, 6:58:27 PM2/8/04
Well, technically, Isreal is part of Asia, so...

In article <jZzVb.442448$ts4.34627@pd7tw3no>,

Rich Hebner

Feb 8, 2004, 7:19:06 PM2/8/04
those darn Jews. always causing trouble. I wonder if we can blame them
for global warming and the fact that my favourite baseball team hasn't
won the world series in 20 years.

Steven Post

Feb 8, 2004, 7:45:23 PM2/8/04
In article <WlAVb.723$sO4.1...@news20.bellglobal.com>,
Rich Hebner <rhe...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> those darn Jews. always causing trouble. I wonder if we can blame them
> for global warming and the fact that my favourite baseball team hasn't
> won the world series in 20 years.

I'm guessing you are referring to the Tigers? They've got bigger
problems than winning the world series. I'd say they need to concentrate
on just assembling a team that can win 50% of their games.

I loved the '84 team, incidentally.

In any case, you think you've got it rough -- try being a Red Sox fan.
If the Jews are responsible for that, they'll *never* have peace.

Ralph

Feb 8, 2004, 8:03:21 PM2/8/04

"Steven Post" <sp...@whitehouse.gov> wrote in message

In Canada, we have ESPN Classic. During the last World Series they showed
the series where the Blue Jays won their second in a row, only the second
time in a row (versus Philly) in recent history since the '78 Yankees.

It was a blast. Great escapism.

The biggest disappointment to all Canadians who followed baseball was the
strike in '94, where the Montreal Expos looked like they were a solid team
to kick everyone's ass and probably win the World Series.

What a disappointment when the season was shut down.

GayMcVaySOBC

Feb 8, 2004, 9:02:40 PM2/8/04
Mr.Wilson is to be commended for having the fortitude to list what he
has listed.

To add to the list:
Seagrams (Bronfmans) involvement in thalidomide tragedy. As the TV
documentary detailed, they knew about the harmful effects, but sold it
for extra profits!!

Then, there is the involvement of Bnai Brith with Ken McVay, in the
international TAX FRAUD using false charity donation receipts from BB
for payments for McVays porn and advertising business!!

tim gueguen

Feb 8, 2004, 9:55:46 PM2/8/04

"GayMcVaySOBC" <GayMcV...@truthmail.com> wrote in message
The usual. This was in reality a post from William Grosvenor, Edmonton,
Alberta based racist crank who NEVER has the balls to post under his real
name.

tim gueguen 101867

Steven Post

Feb 8, 2004, 10:36:02 PM2/8/04
In article <c06mbr$13jqdp$1...@ID-15498.news.uni-berlin.de>,
"Ralph" <Taylo...@excite.com> wrote:

> "Steven Post" <sp...@whitehouse.gov> wrote in message
> > In article <WlAVb.723$sO4.1...@news20.bellglobal.com>,
> > Rich Hebner <rhe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > those darn Jews. always causing trouble. I wonder if we can blame them
> > > for global warming and the fact that my favourite baseball team hasn't
> > > won the world series in 20 years.
> >
> > I'm guessing you are referring to the Tigers? They've got bigger
> > problems than winning the world series. I'd say they need to concentrate
> > on just assembling a team that can win 50% of their games.
> >
> > I loved the '84 team, incidentally.
> >
> > In any case, you think you've got it rough -- try being a Red Sox fan.
> > If the Jews are responsible for that, they'll *never* have peace.
>

> In Canada, we have ESPN Classic. During the last World Series they showed
> the series where the Blue Jays won their second in a row, only the second
> time in a row (versus Philly) in recent history since the '78 Yankees.
>
> It was a blast. Great escapism.

We've got ESPN Classic, but they don't show the last Red Sox victory.
Something about television not being invented yet...

First Maje

Feb 8, 2004, 11:28:14 PM2/8/04
On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 15:31:28 -0700, A Knucklehead
<aknuck...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>First Maje wrote:

>> You really are ignorant. A Jew is someone whose mother was Jewish. The
>> nationality of the father is irrelevant.

>I'm ignorant? You are fucking stupid. My mother isn't Jewish. Are you telling me I can't become a
>Jew?

>Go fuck yourself, you moron.

>>>If you want
>>>to discredit a babbling fool you'll have to work at raising yourself above it's rhetoric.
>>

>> So when are you going to begin?
>
>I am not getting into ancient debates about Judaism asshole, but you are fucking wrong. Judaism is
>a religion, not a nationality.

What a jerk.

First Maje

Feb 8, 2004, 11:29:48 PM2/8/04
On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 00:45:23 GMT, Steven Post <sp...@whitehouse.gov>
wrote:

>> those darn Jews. always causing trouble. I wonder if we can blame them
>> for global warming and the fact that my favourite baseball team hasn't
>> won the world series in 20 years.

>I'm guessing you are referring to the Tigers? They've got bigger
>problems than winning the world series. I'd say they need to concentrate
>on just assembling a team that can win 50% of their games.

>I loved the '84 team, incidentally.

>In any case, you think you've got it rough -- try being a Red Sox fan.
>If the Jews are responsible for that, they'll *never* have peace.

So! That's why the Bears have never won a Super Bowl.

I shoulda known.

First Maje

Feb 8, 2004, 11:31:07 PM2/8/04
On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 03:36:02 GMT, Steven Post <sp...@whitehouse.gov>
wrote:

>We've got ESPN Classic, but they don't show the last Red Sox victory.

>Something about television not being invented yet...

They had film, didn't they?

Or was it before Edison?

Steven Post

Feb 8, 2004, 11:36:45 PM2/8/04
In article <40270cf2....@news-server.houston.rr.com>,
sp...@spam.com (First Maje) wrote:

> On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 03:36:02 GMT, Steven Post <sp...@whitehouse.gov>
> wrote:
>
> >We've got ESPN Classic, but they don't show the last Red Sox victory.
> >Something about television not being invented yet...
>
> They had film, didn't they?
>
> Or was it before Edison?

Who films a baseball game? You find me a 35mm film of an entire baseball
game and I'll give you a dollar.

Ralph

Feb 9, 2004, 12:02:13 AM2/9/04

"Steven Post" <sp...@whitehouse.gov> wrote in message

If you check out the Internet Movie Database www.imdb.com

You'll find that the earliest movies to do with sports are around American
baseball.

Edison didn't invent the ideas of a lot of what he was credited for, he did
a fine job of buying a lot of the technology and moving it forward.

Reginald Fessenden is not well known, but if you look him up, he beat
Marconi and Edison on radio, concepts of radar and SONAR.

Edison's company was wealthy and simply used money to win credit.

Steven Post

Feb 9, 2004, 1:28:46 AM2/9/04
In article <c074bn$12q2nh$1...@ID-15498.news.uni-berlin.de>,
"Ralph" <Taylo...@excite.com> wrote:

> "Steven Post" <sp...@whitehouse.gov> wrote in message
> > In article <40270cf2....@news-server.houston.rr.com>,
> > sp...@spam.com (First Maje) wrote:

> > > They had film, didn't they?
> > >
> > > Or was it before Edison?
> >
> > Who films a baseball game? You find me a 35mm film of an entire baseball
> > game and I'll give you a dollar.
>

> If you check out the Internet Movie Database www.imdb.com
>
> You'll find that the earliest movies to do with sports are around American
> baseball.

I think you're missing the point: ESPN Classic shows *actual* baseball
games, not Casey at the Bat (1916). If there is footage of the 1918
World Series, I sincerely doubt that it's more than an at-bat or two.

Ralph

Feb 9, 2004, 1:46:22 AM2/9/04

"Steven Post" <sp...@whitehouse.gov> wrote in message

Baseball's a pretty good game. There's a long history connected with
politics where I live that goes back to the pre-war days.

I grew up playing hockey and golf. My country has more golfers per-capita
than the USA and Scotland combined. We just don't have any good ones except
for Mike Weir. Must be the weather.

Lexin

Feb 9, 2004, 3:28:37 AM2/9/04
First Maje:

> You really are ignorant. A Jew is someone whose mother was Jewish. The
> nationality of the father is irrelevant.

Actually, this isn't so. You can convert to Judaism. It's a long and
difficult process involving examination of your understanding of the
Talmud by a Rabbi, and usually only undertaken by people who are also
marrying into the faith, but it is possible. ISTR, also, that there
are black Jews in parts of Africa.

--
Lexin

Duncan Patton a Campbell is Dhu

Feb 9, 2004, 3:49:31 AM2/9/04
In article <SECVb.445990$ts4.179042@pd7tw3no>,

Yes, well, from what I've read on McVay's page Nizcor, you
can't really blame him on Edmonton... he's a Brit of some
sort, hidin' out here in the 'Chuck.

Dhu

All persons named herein are purely fictional victims
of the Canidian Beagle Breader's Association.

Save the Beagle!

I keep getting anonymous mail from my "Fans".

Don't be anonymous.

To send me a private message, goto:

https://www.neotext.ca/cgi-bin/pub.gtx.sh?&COLS=48&ROWS=8&PROC=message&SERVICE_ADDR=campbell

Duncan Patton a Campbell is Dhu

Feb 9, 2004, 4:02:49 AM2/9/04

"Sandra" <wakeups...@hotmail.com> writes:
> Are there such things as Asian Jews?

Yes. In China they are lumped with Muslims: people
with peculiar ideas about pork;0

Dhu

EricŽ

Feb 9, 2004, 5:13:31 AM2/9/04
Trevor Wilson wrote...

> To begin, let me say that I have attempted to set forth a detailed,
> comprehensive and thoroughly-documented account of Jewish historical
> and contemporary misbehavior in my lengthy essay 'The case against the
> Jews' which is posted on my website at

Get back to me when you've created your multi-volume tome on the "Evil
that Catholics do".

esc...@lycos.com (Eric)

Dis-moi où je suis
Dis-moi qui je suis
Hey! Toi viens ici
Je te pose une question . . .

E. Barry Bruyea

Feb 9, 2004, 7:26:46 AM2/9/04
On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 10:13:31 GMT, Eric® <haff...@canuckistan.ca>
wrote:

>Trevor Wilson wrote...
>>
>> To begin, let me say that I have attempted to set forth a detailed,
>> comprehensive and thoroughly-documented account of Jewish historical
>> and contemporary misbehavior in my lengthy essay 'The case against the
>> Jews' which is posted on my website at
>
>Get back to me when you've created your multi-volume tome on the "Evil
>that Catholics do".

Considering that both Stalin & Hitler were born into the 'Catholic'
faith (Orthodox & Roman), his analysis should be interesting.

First Maje

Feb 9, 2004, 8:46:32 AM2/9/04
On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 00:02:13 -0500, "Ralph" <Taylo...@excite.com>
wrote:

>Edison's company was wealthy and simply used money to win credit.

But he lost it all to the Mellons with the GE fiasco.

Steven Post

Feb 9, 2004, 11:43:56 AM2/9/04
In article <c07af1$12gh7c$1...@ID-15498.news.uni-berlin.de>,
"Ralph" <Taylo...@excite.com> wrote:

Canada does? I can understand hockey, but I always imagined golf being
played primarily in warmer climes.

Me, I can't see past baseball. Tunnel vision, you know...

Rich Hebner

Feb 9, 2004, 12:17:39 PM2/9/04
> I'm guessing you are referring to the Tigers? They've got bigger
> problems than winning the world series. I'd say they need to concentrate
> on just assembling a team that can win 50% of their games.
>
> I loved the '84 team, incidentally.
>
> In any case, you think you've got it rough -- try being a Red Sox fan.
> If the Jews are responsible for that, they'll *never* have peace.

Hey!! Good Guess!! The Tigers are my team, and I have the emotional
scars to prove it.

First Maje

Feb 9, 2004, 2:12:58 PM2/9/04
On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 18:08:33 +0000, hummingbird
<YPREUA...@spammotel.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 23:58:27 GMT, Steven Post <sp...@whitehouse.gov>
> suddenly appeared out of the Usenet mist to educate us with...

>>Well, technically, Isreal is part of Asia, so...
>

>Geographically it's part of the Middle East.

Geographically it is part of Asia Minor.

First Maje

Feb 9, 2004, 2:13:52 PM2/9/04
On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 18:08:34 +0000, hummingbird
<YPREUA...@spammotel.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 19:19:06 -0500, Rich Hebner <rhe...@hotmail.com>

> suddenly appeared out of the Usenet mist to educate us with...
>

>>those darn Jews. always causing trouble. I wonder if we can blame them

>>for global warming...
>
>If you accept that Jews were behind 9/11 and thus behind Bush's
>War of Terror and invasion of Iraq, you can easily blame them for
>global warming, since the amount of additional pollution gases pumped
>into the air from American warplanes and tanks etc is huge.

If they were behind 911 why did they send a group of intelligence
experts to Washington to warn the US.

EchteWahrheit

Feb 9, 2004, 2:17:46 PM2/9/04
Mr.Wilson is to be commended for having the fortitude to list what he
has listed.

To add to the list:
Seagrams (Bronfmans) involvement in thalidomide tragedy. As the TV
documentary detailed, they knew about the harmful effects, but sold
it
for extra profits!!

Then, there is the involvement of Bnai Brith with Ken McVay, in the
international TAX FRAUD using false charity donation receipts from BB
for payments for McVays porn and advertising business!!

And don't forget the Bronfman Jews $1,500 MILLION TAX SCAM on the
Canadian tax department!

Or the $440 MILLION Ripoff by the Ghermezian Jews on the Alberta
Canada Treasury Branch!!

Steven Post

Feb 9, 2004, 3:19:22 PM2/9/04
In article <9eef2096vno6g3mr8...@4ax.com>,
hummingbird <YPREUA...@spammotel.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 23:58:27 GMT, Steven Post <sp...@whitehouse.gov>

> suddenly appeared out of the Usenet mist to educate us with...
>

> >Well, technically, Isreal is part of Asia, so...
>

> Geographically it's part of the Middle East.

And the Middle East is part of Asia. The Middle East is a region. Asia
is a continent.

Maria

Feb 9, 2004, 3:52:30 PM2/9/04
On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 19:13:52 GMT, sp...@spam.com (First Maje) wrote:

>On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 18:08:34 +0000, hummingbird
><YPREUA...@spammotel.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 19:19:06 -0500, Rich Hebner <rhe...@hotmail.com>
>> suddenly appeared out of the Usenet mist to educate us with...
>>
>>>those darn Jews. always causing trouble. I wonder if we can blame them
>>>for global warming...
>>
>>If you accept that Jews were behind 9/11 and thus behind Bush's
>>War of Terror and invasion of Iraq, you can easily blame them for
>>global warming, since the amount of additional pollution gases pumped
>>into the air from American warplanes and tanks etc is huge.
>
>If they were behind 911 why did they send a group of intelligence
>experts to Washington to warn the US.

Is that the same ones that were apprehended trying to leg it in white
vans after videoing it?

First Maje

Feb 9, 2004, 5:03:50 PM2/9/04
On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 20:52:30 GMT,
ivegot6kidsooerhowt...@ntlworld.com (Maria) wrote:

>>If they were behind 911 why did they send a group of intelligence
>>experts to Washington to warn the US.

>Is that the same ones that were apprehended trying to leg it in white
>vans after videoing it?

I don't believe so. I believe the above-referenced intelligence agents
pack up and left well before 911. After all, no one listen to them.

But then no one would listen to those who claimed that Pearl Harbor
was about to be attacked.

Wonder why?

alice

Feb 9, 2004, 5:21:46 PM2/9/04
not meaning to get out of place here but
America always think it knows best

it's not like it doesn't get sufficiant warnings about any threats of
terror posed against it.

The new bush and bLiar situation is pulling the United Kingdom in
exactly the same direction

i hope to be alive to see the day when bush and bLiar fall out of power,
well i should be...

Orac

Feb 9, 2004, 8:21:21 PM2/9/04
In article <SECVb.445990$ts4.179042@pd7tw3no>,
"tim gueguen" <tgue...@shaw.ca> wrote:

He also seems fond of posting to newsgroups in which his racist and
anti-Semitic crap is totally off-topic.

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
| inconvenience me with questions?"

First Maje

Feb 9, 2004, 9:25:08 PM2/9/04
On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 22:21:46 +0000 (UTC), alice <al...@xn.net> wrote:

>i hope to be alive to see the day when bush and bLiar fall out of power,
>well i should be...

And just who would you want to see in power?

First Maje

Feb 9, 2004, 9:26:30 PM2/9/04
On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 23:05:12 +0000, hummingbird
<YPREUA...@spammotel.com> wrote:

>>>Geographically it's part of the Middle East.

>>Geographically it is part of Asia Minor.

>It's physically part of the M/E.

You have this penchant for trying to show us just how stupid you are.

Keep up the good work.

Robert E A Harvey

Feb 10, 2004, 4:53:17 AM2/10/04
sp...@spam.com (First Maje) wrote in message news:<4027dba9...@news-server.houston.rr.com>...

> >>Well, technically, Isreal is part of Asia, so...
> >Geographically it's part of the Middle East.
> Geographically it is part of Asia Minor.

Good man. There are very few of us left who understand what "middle
east" originally meant. The old British civil service (in the days of
empire) divided the world into "desks" or areas of responsibility.
Orientally they spoke of:
The Near East (Basically Egypt and Arabia)
The Middle East (basically India and what is now Pakistan)
The Far East (Singapore to Hong Kong)

During the recent modern conflicts between Israel and her neighbours
the emerging US news media picked up the expression "middle east" and
mis-applied it to the Palistine problem. It's almost universal
acceptance since is a sign of the ignorance of news reporters and the
susceptibility of thier audience to suggestion by mindless repetition.
To the people who first coined the expression, Israel would be in the
"near east". All such expressions are, of course, to be avoided since
they are euro-centric. Asia Minor is free of axial associations and
would be greatly to be preferred.

As you say, the Holy land, the fertile crescent, call it what you will
is part of Asia Minor. Asia begins at the Bosphorus.

Hognoxious

Feb 10, 2004, 6:36:59 AM2/10/04
"hummingbird" <YPREUA...@spammotel.com> wrote in message

> On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 19:19:06 -0500, Rich Hebner <rhe...@hotmail.com>
> suddenly appeared out of the Usenet mist to educate us with...
>
> >those darn Jews. always causing trouble. I wonder if we can blame them
> >for global warming...
>
> If you accept that Jews were behind 9/11 and thus behind Bush's
> War of Terror and invasion of Iraq, you can easily blame them for
> global warming, since the amount of additional pollution gases pumped
> into the air from American warplanes and tanks etc is huge.

They sank the Titanic too.

John

Feb 10, 2004, 8:06:34 AM2/10/04

"Hognoxious" <hognoxious_kosher@!not!so!hotmail.com> wrote in message
I knew they'd sunk the first Titanic, I never realised that there were too
of them>
by the by the size of the tit in titanic certainly outshines anything Jordan
has on offer

Greg Hennessy

Feb 10, 2004, 9:54:36 AM2/10/04
On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:36:59 +0100, "Hognoxious"
<hognoxious_kosher@!not!so!hotmail.com> wrote:

>> If you accept that Jews were behind 9/11 and thus behind Bush's
>> War of Terror and invasion of Iraq, you can easily blame them for
>> global warming, since the amount of additional pollution gases pumped
>> into the air from American warplanes and tanks etc is huge.
>
>They sank the Titanic too.

and they stole my bicycle.

greg

--
You do a lot less thundering in the pulpit against the Harlot
after she marches right down the aisle and kicks you in the nuts.

Bob

Feb 10, 2004, 10:55:58 AM2/10/04
E. Barry Bruyea <bl...@sky.org> wrote in message news:<uuue20l8j65g2uf4h...@4ax.com>...
> On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 10:13:31 GMT, EricŽ <haff...@canuckistan.ca>

> wrote:
>
> >Trevor Wilson wrote...
> >>
> >> To begin, let me say that I have attempted to set forth a detailed,
> >> comprehensive and thoroughly-documented account of Jewish historical
> >> and contemporary misbehavior in my lengthy essay 'The case against the
> >> Jews' which is posted on my website at
> >
> >Get back to me when you've created your multi-volume tome on the "Evil
> >that Catholics do".
>
> Considering that both Stalin & Hitler were born into the 'Catholic'
> faith (Orthodox & Roman), his analysis should be interesting.

And your divisive rhetoric Hitler would be proud of ... I'm catholic,
does that make me a fascist?

Any resulting "analysis" could easily be de-bunked as hateful
propoganda, like the original post from our pseudo-intellectual bird
man.

What a posing coward.

> >_______________________________________________________________________
> >esc...@lycos.com (Eric)
> >
> >Dis-moi oů je suis

EricŽ

Feb 10, 2004, 11:37:26 AM2/10/04
Bob wrote...

> And your divisive rhetoric Hitler would be proud of ... I'm catholic,
> does that make me a fascist?
>
> Any resulting "analysis" could easily be de-bunked as hateful
> propoganda, like the original post from our pseudo-intellectual bird
> man.
>
> What a posing coward.

Huh? What country are you dictator of?

Hognoxious

Feb 10, 2004, 3:50:47 PM2/10/04
"Greg Hennessy" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:36:59 +0100, "Hognoxious"
> <hognoxious_kosher@!not!so!hotmail.com> wrote:

> >They sank the Titanic too.
> >

> and they stole my bicycle.

Nah, that was the Germans. I didn't know you were Dutch, BTW.

Greg Hennessy

Feb 10, 2004, 6:20:06 PM2/10/04
On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:50:47 +0100, "Hognoxious"
<hognoxious_kosher@!not!so!hotmail.com> wrote:

>> and they stole my bicycle.
>
>Nah, that was the Germans. I didn't know you were Dutch, BTW.

Nah mate, I was young though I did try sticking my finger in a dyke once.

The News Guy(Mike)

Feb 10, 2004, 10:36:34 PM2/10/04

>> >They sank the Titanic too.

I think they invented Astro Turf, too.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+ The News Guy(Mike) - Seinfeld Lists
+ (two mirrored sites)
+ http://membres.lycos.fr/tnguym
+ http://waveprohosting.com/tnguym
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Maria

Feb 16, 2004, 7:48:15 PM2/16/04
On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 13:17:20 +0000, hummingbird
<YPREUA...@spammotel.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:36:59 +0100, "Hognoxious"
><hognoxious_kosher@!not!so!hotmail.com>

> mysteriously appeared thru the Usenet mist to educate us with...

>In which case they *must* be behind global warming ;-)

No, that's the fault of these newsgroups.

Scotius

Feb 18, 2004, 12:09:13 AM2/18/04
wrote:

>To begin, let me say that I have attempted to set forth a detailed,
>comprehensive and thoroughly-documented account of Jewish historical
>and contemporary misbehavior in my lengthy essay 'The case against the
>Jews' which is posted on my website at
>

>http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Jews/Jews-CaseJews.html
>
>While this essay is excellent as far as it goes, it does not cover the
>watershed events of the last year or so. In particular, it does not
>cover the one event of the period which set the stage for the present
>war, and for which the Jews are almost certainly responsible: The
>'terrorist' attacks of September 11, 2001, which we shall simply
>designate 911. Perhaps you will find this statement unbelievable, but
>the evidence is overwhelming; and while it is equally clear that
>Washington was also involved (see below), it is helpful to remember
>that 'Washington' is just another name for Jerusalem-on-the-Potomac,
>and does the phrase 'Israeli- occupied territory' ring a bell with
>you? Hello? Hello?
>
>[...]
>
>Earlier I promised to set out briefly my problems with 'the Jews'. I
>do this by noting that it has been Jews who have been the force
>majeure behind the following policies -- policies which not merely
>shred the Constitution, but seem clearly designed to destroy America
>and Western civilization, and especially its tradition of freedom.
>While I have not had time to provide links which show the intimate
>connection between Jews and the implementation of these policies, I

>have posted on my website... <SNIPPED!>

Needless to say, this imbecile who expects people to read his
tripe, actually thinks he can pretend to be an objective researcher,
and yet get away with the above "...although I have not had time...".
Birdman, or bird-BRAIN? Brain? LOL!

Scotius

Feb 18, 2004, 5:53:33 PM2/18/04
wrote:

>To begin, let me say that I have attempted to set forth a detailed,
>comprehensive and thoroughly-documented account of Jewish historical
>and contemporary misbehavior in my lengthy essay 'The case against the
>Jews' which is posted on my website at
>
>http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Jews/Jews-CaseJews.html
>

> and while it is equally clear that
>Washington was also involved (see below), it is helpful to remember
>that 'Washington' is just another name for Jerusalem-on-the-Potomac,
>and does the phrase 'Israeli- occupied territory' ring a bell with
>you? Hello? Hello?

>which demonstrate this connection.<SNIPPED>

Didn't get your reply yet to my critique of the guy's lack of
facts. Still waiting. I edited the above for brevity, but I hope
people will notice the telling quote at the end.