Rush On Feminism

"The Right One"

Mar 21, 2006, 6:48:27 PM3/21/06
Doubt me? That's how TIME Magazine could run a cover on the fact that they
just learned men and women are actually born different. They at some point
had to believe it's all the same, we're just the same. On the things that
matter, we're all just the same, men and women. So when you get right down
to it, militant feminists oppose manliness, they oppose womanliness. What
they support is neuterliness and they have given us the new castrati, and
the new castrati are the guys that are the dream of these women. They have
neutered them. They don't make decisions, and when they don't make decisions
that's because they're smarter than everybody else. They're not so narrow
minded and partisan that they get caught up in traditional arguments. They
stand above the fray. They assess all sides of the argument, and they make
up their minds after engaging in plenty of nuance. There's no black or white
with the new castrati. No, there's a lot of gray and nuance, and we are
better people, and we are smarter people. They don't make up their minds
about anything until a consensus forms, and then they'll find safe haven in
the consensus and they'll go with that. That's why so many of the new
castrati and the Washington press corps is a bunch of conventional wisdom
types. Just go with the tsunami. It's safe there. Safety in numbers.

You think I'm making this up, you think I'm wrong about it. The militant
feminists have spent 40 years arguing that women shouldn't be women. This
has been the main problem with the feminists. There's a bunch of problems,
but the main problem is if you can get an honest reformed feminist that got
caught up in all this stuff back in the sixties and seventies she'll tell
you the big problem was that, "They told us we had to be like men. We had to
go get careers. We had to rise in ranks like men do. We had to be
competitive like men are. We had to go do all these other things, we had to
be like men, and if we weren't, we were somehow letting down the Ya-Ya
Sisterhood." So in the final analysis, men are supposed to be like women,
women are supposed to be like men. They think they're so damn clever, and
then guys like me who refuse to be cowed and become members of the new
castrati, why, we are racist, sexist, bigot, homophobes. We are manly, we
are intransigent, we are rigid, we are mean, we are inflexible, and so
forth, which of course is just fine with us, plenty of times. (Laughing.)

--
Ahh, it's sooo nice to be
a Canadian these days.

Terry Pearson.
http://www.rightpoint.org
Helping to shape
Canada's destiny.

It's called "war" and as the cliché goes,
it is not pretty. Nor is it a science, where,
if a formula is followed, the outcome is
assured. ~ Rondi Adamson,
Toronto Star, March 2006

God Keep Our Land
Glorious And Free.