Satan's Little Helpers -- The Zionofascists

Anarchore

Feb 22, 2008, 2:26:08 PM2/22/08
Satan's little helpers are getting increasingly nervous about the
Internet. Their entire card house of lies is falling apart: 9/11, 7/7,
USS Liberty, the war on terror, government agency controlled drug trade
financing secret governments, New World Order, the Auschwitz lie, you
name it. Not surprisingly, ADL's 'Ape' Foxman is ringing the alarm
bells. Now he wants Israeli hitech firms to help combat
'anti-Semitism', which is Yiddish for unflattering truth. They already
do. The likes of Google, Yahoo and AOL block emails from so-called
'hate sites' as spam and artificially downgrade their search engine
rankings. Jewish controlled Internet security software blocks by
default entire domain names as 'promoting violence' or 'racialhatred'.
Google bans 'hate sites' from its online advertising programme. And
numerous online payment providers canceldonations accounts. Not to
forget the pressure put on advertisers on sites with 'anti-Semitic'
content. How much worse can Internet censorship get? You might as well
imprison people under Holy Inquisition style heresy laws such as in
many European countries for anyone daring to questions the
'self-evident' truth of the dogmas of
the Holocult.

Wake up America and see the ugly truth!

Andrew Winkler
Editor/Publisher
ZioPedia - Demasking and Exposing Zionist Crimes and Jewish Supremacism

SIMONE VEIL VERY CRITICAL OF SARKOZY’S PLAN FOR HOLOCAUST CHILDREN
MEMORY
Simone Veil came out in support of Nicolas Sarkozy for the 2007
presidential election.
Simone Veil, a Auschwitz survivor and respected personality, has
fiercely criticized President Nicolas Sarkozy’s plan to have
primary
school pupils to learn the name of 11,000 French children
murdered by the Nazis.

"It's unimaginable, unbearable, tragic, and above all, unfair," Veil
was quoted as saying on the website of the weekly L'Express.

"We can't inflict this on 10-year-old children. We can't ask a child to
identify with a dead child. The weight of this memory is much too
heavy to bear," she said.

* Read more... (

http://www.ziopedia.org/articles/holocaust%10revisionism/simone_veil_ver
y_critical_of_sarkozy%e2%80%99s_plan_for_holocaust_children_memory/
)

WHICH GERMAN DEBT?

The German people has enough of preferential treatment for Israel. "We
have paid our debt to the Jewish people", a group of German university
professors recently told their shocked Israeli hosts.[1]
“Germans paid nothing compared to damage,” was the swift
answer back by the Holocaust industry.[2]

* Read more... (
http://www.ziopedia.org/articles/editorial/which_german_debt?/ )

A THIRD WAY
Israeli occupation
forces invade the West Bank city of Tulkarem and arrest 12 Palestinians
from one of the city's cafes, 20 February 2008. (Mouid
Ashqar/MaanImages ( http://maanimages.com/ ))

"You are either with us, or with the terrorists," said US President
George W. Bush a couple of days after the horrendous 2001 attack on the
World Trade Center and the Pentagon. Prior to this
statement, Bush had made it clear that his is a "crusade" against
"terror" and "the powers of darkness." This simplistic binary approach
employed by the American president and his right-wing
administration -- supported wholeheartedly by the powerful CNNized
media -- attempts to close the door in the face of a third way: a more
rational, secular and democratic one that fights terrorism
whether nihilistic or state-sponsored.

* Read more... (
http://www.ziopedia.org/articles/israel%10palestine/a_third_way/ )

INTERNET DEATH LIST

The human race must learn to be more than just cattle. We move like a
herd, we think like a herd, we are controlled like a herd. We are
about to be stampeded into thousands of slaughterhouses, just
like the end of all livestock herds.

Perhaps we are more accurately compared to industrious ants in a global
ant farm? We are trapped in an enclosed environment by an unseen
sadistic hand, which collapses our carefully dug tunnels and
incinerates us with magnifying glasses. Many independent ants try to
get a glimpse of our tormentors, spending hours speculating about the
motives of those who so cruelly command our fate. It is
important to our overlords that they identify who all of these
free-thinking rebellious ants are, in order that they might be marked
and
sorted-out for termination.

* Read more... (
http://www.ziopedia.org/articles/new_world_order/internet_death_list/ )

BREAKING 9/11 NEWS: FBI SAYS BARBARA OLSEN DID NOT CALL TED OLSEN. BUSH
SOLICITOR GENERAL LIED

Nationally syndicated talk show host Charles Goyette uncovered
blockbuster information in his drive-time interview with author David
Ray
Griffin.

A center piece of the increasingly apparent BULLSH*T story our
government and corporate media have fed us for six long years was a
complete
fabrication!

* Read more... (

http://www.ziopedia.org/articles/9%1011/breaking_9%1011_news%3a_fbi_says
_barbara_olsen_did_not_call_ted_olsen._bush_solicitor_general_lied/
)

ZIONISM, JUDAISM AND NOEL IGNATIEV
Is the enemy simply Zionism, or is the enemy of our people Judaism or
“Jewishness” as well? Many critics, writers and bloggers I
have corresponded with seem to believe that the war being
waged against us is not just about Zionism, a movement begun by Theodor
Herzl in the late 19th century, but extends far and wide, encompassing
the darkest tenets of the Jewish faith. It runs much
deeper than just a political ideology fashioned out of the ashes of
many centuries of justified Gentile outrage at Jewish excesses, hatred
and
criminality.

I’m not trying to put too fine a point on it, but there are Jews
working within the political world of the internet who are fiercely
anti-Zionist, but are still striving and laboring to
dismantle white European-American civilization, which they liken to a
“caste system” that confers privilege on any individual
simply because they are white. http://racetraitor.org (
http://racetraitor.org/ ) is one such venue, and its originator is
(please don’t be shocked) a Jewish man named Noel Ignatiev.
Wikipedia, that good ol’ reliable booster of Zionism refers
to Ignatiev thus:

* Read more... (

http://www.ziopedia.org/articles/jewry%10lobby/zionism,_judaism_and_noel
_ignatiev/
)

AMERICA’S JEWISH LOBBY HOLDING BACK A TIDE OF OIL
Neo-Lefties using ‘Wars for Oil’ to cover up ‘Wars
for the Jews’.
In america, left wing zionists are so intent on protecting the
jews-only state in palestine they argue that america’s invasions
of
afghanistan and iraq were ‘wars for oil’. They are
the counterpart of their more famous, right wing, colleagues who are
devoted to the jews-only state, and usually dual citizens of both
countries. These neo-lefties suggest that america’s
multinational fossil fuel corporations pressured the bush regime into
invading afghanistan and iraq so they could exploit these
countries’ oil resources or assets. And yet, six years after the
invasion of afghanistan, and nearly five years after the invasion of
iraq, america’s gigantic energy corporations have been unwilling
invest in these countries and completely failed to gain
any control over oil reserves or oil flows. The only benefit they have
enjoyed are massive windfall profits. But these profits stem from the
disasters suffered by america’s invasions of
afghanistan and iraq. These invasions have caused so much chaos that
oil exports have dropped, global oil prices have spiralled upwards, and
oil companies’ profits have soared. America’s
energy corporations have ended up enjoying huge profits not from oil
investments in these countries but, perversely, from their failure to
make such investments.

* Read more... (

http://www.ziopedia.org/articles/neocons%10neolibs/america%e2%80%99s_jew
ish_lobby_holding_back_a_tide_of_oil/
)

BEWARE THE POWER OF THE JEW [CONDENSED]
All of history attests in one fulminating and tumultuous voice
“Beware the power of the Jew!” Men strewn throughout the
annals of
time, men of every political persuasion, social standing,
occupation, men unconnected by country or origin or class or creed or
religion attest to one blaring and incontrovertible fact. They warn us,
each in their own individualistic way, of the dangers of
Jewish primacy, Jewish purse, Jewish power and Jewish prowess. They
cannot afford to be ignored, for we discard their words at our own
peril
and at the risk of our own endangerment, indeed our own
potential extinction. These great men, great for so many different and
antithetic reasons, all knew one thing, and if they concurred or agreed
on nothing else, they agreed on this. They boomed in
their writings, in their speeches, in their orations, their words
dripping with ominous and ill-boding truth “Beware the power of
the
Jew!”

* Read more... (

http://www.ziopedia.org/articles/jewry%10lobby/beware_the_power_of_the_j
ew_%5bcondensed%5d/
)

ADL ASKS ISRAELI HIGH TECH COMPANIES TO STOP ANTI-SEMITISM
Foxman Briefs Knesset on Internet Hate
Jerusalem, February 19, 2008 … Citing the widespread use of hate
on the Internet, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) today urged Israeli
high tech companies to utilize their ingenuity to develop
technology to confront anti-Semitism and bigotry on the Web.

"The unintended result of the Internet is the dissemination of hate
globally in nano-seconds under the protection of anonymity," said
Abraham
H. Foxman, ADL National Director in a briefing before the
Knesset Immigration, Absorption and Diaspora Committee.

* Read more... (

http://www.ziopedia.org/articles/jewry%10lobby/adl_asks_israeli_high_tec
h_companies_to_stop_anti-semitism/
)

GERMAN PROFESSORS: NO MORE PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT FOR ISRAEL
In debate held at Netanya Academic College, professors state modern day
Germany ‘has paid its debt in full to the Jewish people’

These are words that have been brewing just below the surface in
Germany for quite a while, and now they were uttered aloud, right here
in
Israel (
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3284752,00.html ). In a
conference held Monday at Netanya’s Academic College, German
professors asserted that their country “should stop giving
the Sate of Israel preferential treatment”.

This statement comes at the heels of a manifesto, recently published by
25 German scholars, which maintained that Germany must be more
‘balanced’ in its political relations with Israel and
its Arab neighbors.

* Read more... (

http://www.ziopedia.org/articles/israel%10palestine/german_professors%3a
_no_more_preferential_treatment_for_israel/
)

IF THE LAND ISN'T PRIVATE?
Israel is stealing Palestinian land, private or not
Not long ago the greengrocer in Ramallah recalled - between weighing
locally grown zucchini and stripped hyssop leaves - that his family
owns
the land on which the gas station at the old entrance to
the Jewish settlement of Beit El in the West Bank is located. He would
not be surprised by the figure that the Peace Now movement has
succeeded in officially extracting from the defense establishment,
after more than a year of fighting for the freedom of information:
About one-third of the Jewish settlements in the West Bank (44 out of
120)
were built on privately owned Palestinian land that was
seized, by means of confiscation orders, for "security needs."

* Read more... (

http://www.ziopedia.org/articles/israel%10palestine/if_the_land_isn%27t_
private?/
)

RIGGED TRIALS AT GITMO

Secret evidence. Denial of habeas corpus. Evidence obtained by
waterboarding. Indefinite detention. The litany of complaints about the
treatment of prisoners at Guantánamo Bay is long, disturbing
and by now familiar. Nonetheless, a new wave of shock and criticism
greeted the Pentagon's announcement on February 11 that it was charging
six Guantánamo detainees, including alleged 9/11 mastermind
Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, with war crimes--and seeking the death penalty
for all of them.

* Read more... (
http://www.ziopedia.org/articles/war_on_terror/_rigged_trials_at_gitmo/
)

MKS TO FAN OUT GLOBALLY TO WARN OF IRAN THREAT
Terrorist daughter and Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni.

Some 15 Knesset members from a broad spectrum of parties will soon
embark on a tour of Europe and the Far East to explain the dangers of
Iran's nuclear program and urge that sanctions against the
Islamic Republic be intensified.

Sometime in March, the board of the International Atomic Energy Agency
will meet for another discussion of Iran's nuclear program, and a few
weeks later, the Security Council will meet to discuss a
third round of sanctions against Tehran, in light of its continued
defiance of the council's demand that it cease enriching uranium.
Therefore, the next few weeks are critical in drumming up support
for harsher sanctions.

* Read more... (

http://www.ziopedia.org/articles/israel%10palestine/mks_to_fan_out_globa
lly_to_warn_of_iran_threat/
)

BBC: IDF GENERAL DODGED U.K. ARREST DUE TO POLICE FEAR OF CLASH
Major General (res.) Doron Almog (Motti Kimche)

British police feared an armed confrontation if they tried to arrest an
Israel Defense Forces general accused of war crimes, the British
Broadcasting Corp. reported Tuesday.

Retired Gen. Doron Almog avoided arrest in 2005 by staying on his plane
at London's Heathrow airport after a tip-off that police there were
waiting to detain him.

The El Al plane took Almog back to Israel, and the arrest warrant was
eventually dropped for procedural reasons.

* Read more... (

http://www.ziopedia.org/articles/israel%10palestine/bbc%3a_idf_general_d
odged_u.k._arrest_due_to_police_fear_of_clash/
)

ELIE WIESEL - AN ATROCITY AGAINST HISTORY, AND THE PEOPLE

The Chicago Public Library's program "One Book, One Chicago" has
chosen, for 2002, Elie Wiesel's Night, a little book that purports to
be an
account of this Jew's experiences at Auschwitz, Buchenwald
and other camps after deportation in 1944 at age 15. The general idea
is that we here in the Chicago area should be reading and talking about
this book during April. This program is one year old; the
selection for 2001 was Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird. Bookstores
have been stocking up.1

* Read more... (

http://www.ziopedia.org/articles/holocaust%10revisionism/elie_wiesel_-_a
n_atrocity_against_history,_and_the_people/
)

ELIE WIESEL: A PROMINENT FALSE WITNESS

Elie Wiesel won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1986. He is generally
accepted as a witness to the Jewish "Holocaust," and, more
specifically, as a
witness to the legendary Nazi extermination gas chambers.
The Paris daily Le Monde emphasized at the time that Wiesel was awarded
the Nobel Prize because: [1]
These last years have seen, in the name of so-called "historical
revisionism," the elaboration of theses, especially in France,
questioning the existence of the Nazi gas chambers and, perhaps
beyond that, of the genocide of the Jews itself.

But in what respect is Elie Wiesel a witness to the alleged gas
chambers? By what right does he ask us to believe in that means of
extermination? In an autobiographical book that supposedly describes
his experiences at Auschwitz and Buchenwald, he nowhere mentions the
gas chambers. [2] He does indeed say that the Germans executed Jews,
but
... by fire; by throwing them alive into flaming ditches,
before the very eyes of the deportees! No less than that!

* Read more... (

http://www.ziopedia.org/articles/holocaust%10revisionism/elie_wiesel%3a_
a_prominent_false_witness/
)

CELEBRATING UN-PRESIDENT'S DAY: WHY I WILL NOT VOTE FOR A PRESIDENT IN
2008
Four years ago, I wrote "Why I Will Not Vote In 2004 (
http://axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/article_7467.shtml )" for which a
number of readers thanked me profusely while another segment of
readers
sent scathing emails questioning how I could be so cynical and
unpatriotic.

My intent in writing that article was not cynicism but honest
questioning and exposure of what the voting process in this nation has
become
in recent years. It was authentic and sprang from genuine
issues I had at the time regarding the wisdom of voting in a federal
election. Since then, my skepticism of the integrity of the electronic
voting machine process has deepened exponentially. And since
then, Bev Harris of Black Box Voting ( http://www.blackboxvoting.org/ )
produced an HBO documentary "Hacking Democracy (
http://www.hackingdemocracy.com/ )" which exposes the jaw-dropping
abuses of
the electronic voting system and calls into question the veracity of
any outcomes produced by it.

* Read more... (

http://www.ziopedia.org/articles/new_world_order/celebrating_un-presiden
t%27s_day%3a_why_i_will_not_vote_for_a_president_in_2008/
)