CANWEST FOLDS: Hated J-wsmedia Propagandists Can’t Sell Their Lies

If you say there's an Israel Lobby, that means you're a nasy antisemite!

Feb 22, 2009, 1:03:33 PM2/22/09
SEIZE THE ASSETS OF THESE ISRAELI PROPAGANDA AGENTS, AND REDISTRIBUTE IT
TO LOCAL MEDIA INITIATIVES -- CANADA HAS SUFFERED ENOUGH UNDER J-WRY --
THE PEOPLE ARE DYING OUR WEALTH IS FADING THE STREETS ARE UNSAFE WHILE
THE J-W LAUGHS, AND CONTINUES HIS LIES AND DECEPTIONS

http://ziofascism.info/blog/?p=238
The Hated J-wsmedia Propagandists Can’t Sell Their Lies
posted by anarchore on February 22nd, 2009

Ahh CanWest, purveyors of such fine journalism as the National Post, and
22 other major daily papers across Canada. Tireless defenders of
Isr-el, the ruling Aspers decreed that no criticism of Isr-el would be
allowed. Aspers use their media as a 24 hour propaganda stream, but
apparently this is causing them to lose money. What should be the
century of wonder is already another century of horror, because of J-ws
and their hated warmongering terrorstate.

Their assets should be seized and redistributed to fund local
independent participatory media around Canada. The damage these Zionist
bastards have done to Canada is reversible but it will take a movement,
and mass trials of the guilty before mental hygiene can be practiced by
a population innundated with enemy psy-ops.

http://xymphora.blogspot.com/2009/02/why-is-canwest-over.html
Why is CanWest over?

From an article on CanWest:

“What you see here is a pattern – not just of making bad deals, but
a pattern of thinking, or, if you want to be less charitable, of hubris.

Like the person who has too much pride in his home and holds out
for every last dollar when selling, even in the face of evidence that
the market is worsening, Mr. Asper could never bring himself to shed a
trophy asset. (The one he did sell, he bought back less than two years
later for nearly the same price.) He always thought he could manage his
way through the problem and avoid crisis.”

Curiously, CanWest is a victim of Zionism. As a Jewish Billionaire,
Asper was unable to sell his key assets because his duty as a Jew
required him to maintain the propaganda outlets to continue to lie to
people about Israel and its wider intentions. I will print the entire
first comment to this article, by Robin Travers, before it is disappeared:

“Gee what a shame. A major pro-Zionist corporate/government
propaganda outlet might go bust. I’ll sure miss all those news stories
that served the Canadian public interest CanWest Global published.
You know the stories I’m taking about: the ones covering the
poisons and heavy metals in our vaccines, the toxic sodium fluoride in
45% of Canadians’ drinking water, the carcinogens the government allows
companies to put in our food and CanWests’s expose of GMO food, the
history of state sponsored false flags and terrorism e.g. Operations
Operation Susannah, Gladio, Ajax, Northwoods, Gleiwitz etc, the fact
that Israel broke the ceasefire with Hamas 4 Nov 2008, the crimes
against humanity Israel perpetrates against the Palestinians on a daily
basis all documented by Israeli human rights organizations such as
BT’Selem. I’ll also miss Canwest’s coverage of the police state Canada
is becoming and how Canadian Prime Ministers are largely puppets of the
Queen, that is when they’re not putting the finishing touches on the
projects their corporate paymasters have set for the,e.g. the SPP.

All and all it’ll be pretty tough to fill the gap left by CanWest
should it collapse. I don’t know how our democracy will survive without
it. Without CanWest there to challenge the
(corporate/zionist/government) establishment version of things I guess
we”ll just have to rely on some other news outlets to do their
journalistic duty and report the facts Canadians need to make informed
decisions about their government and their country.”

Memo to the JIZ: the fact we have limited outlets for the truth doesn’t
mean that you can continue to delude yourselves that you have
successfully fooled us. WE KNOW.

Duncan Patton a Campbell

Feb 22, 2009, 4:11:49 PM2/22/09
On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 18:03:33 +0000, If you say there's an Israel Lobby,
that means you're a nasy antisemite! wrote:

> The Hated J-wsmedia Propagandists Can’t Sell Their Lies posted by
> anarchore on February 22nd, 2009

If AsperInc. goes TU, it'll be because they're a bunch of Luddites
claiming the 'net is an anti-semitic conspiracy instead of getting
on with the job.

Dhu

--
Duncan Patton a Campbell is Dhu