Teach Mandel + Cronies In DEADMONTON - Go Shop In USA + Save Lots Of Do !

Avoid DEADMONTON

Sep 12, 2012, 3:15:31 AM9/12/12
Teach Mandel + Cronies- Go Shop In USA + Save Lots Of Dollars !

Remember couple years ago, busloads of locals got mad at prices in
Deadmonton, and instead took excursion shopping trips to the USA i Libby
Montana, and Spokane & Bellingham in Washington state.

Now with the Can$ at US$1.03, the savings are great.

Savings on buying a car, SUV or truck in the US can be between $10,000
to $30,000.With US auto manufactures recovering from bankruptcy, there
are fantastic deals.

Then there are the savings on huge TVs, kitchen electronics, clothing,
even huge price differences on food.

And do not forget that dentures and dental care costs as little as a
tenth of what they charge in Edmonton !

By staying in the USA for more than 2 days, enjoying all the good
shopping deals, there will be no duties on $800 per person !

With increased duty free allowances of $800 per person, a family of 4
gets $3,200 duty free.

As for concern for the overpriced Edmonton businesses, as it was said in
the movie Gone With The Wind - Quite frankly, I don't give a damn about
the overpriced local busineses who may go under.

Since Mandel is more interested in wasting so many millions of YOUR
taxpayer money - $20 million for the useless INDY, which locals don't
even care to attend; all the tens of millions wasted on the EXPO
application, which was not presented properly - does mandel need to have
instructions given in yiddish or hebrew since he and cronies seem to not
comprehend simple English?

But Mandel and cronies refuse to provide simple snow removal - until 4
weeks after a snowfall !

Winnipeg, of similar size, is able to plow all roads after a snowfall,
WITHIN 24 HOURS !

In Edmonton there were supposed to be 150 plows available.
However now the city admits only 110 want to work for the city - guess
the other 40 just refuse to work for Mandel.

Yet Mandel and council think they deserve a pay hike - double the rate
of inflation ! Just wait till unions demand similar pay hike.

Teach them an expensive lesson - spend your money where it will be
appreciated - in the USA

William Grosvenor

Sep 12, 2012, 4:35:52 PM9/12/12
William Grosvenor, posing as Avoid DEADMONTON <fr...@spamexpire-201209.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote in news:15469f7bad98e4cf...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net:

> Teach Mandel + Cronies- Go Shop In USA + Save Lots Of Dollars !

Edmonton's William Grosvenor gets really paranoid about
people staring at him.

Even now, he can't deal with people looking at him (which
they do a lot because he's fat and he's ugly).

Ugly on the inside = ugly on the outside.

He can't do it sometimes - He can't go out.

He doesn't know how to react when people stare.
Even the blind sense his ugliness, and stare.

When the Bailiffs knock on his door, he hides in the
living room and tells everyone with him to shut up
and not open the door.

His name is William Grosvenor, and he is one sick, delusional asshole.

--
http://tinyurl.com/GROSVENORBLOWS My Biographical Data
http://tinyurl.com/GROSVENORSUCKS My Court Shellacking

The Doctor

Sep 12, 2012, 4:39:37 PM9/12/12
In article <e2a3a564b25d2780...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>,
William Grosvenor <fr...@spamexpire-201209.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote:
>William Grosvenor, posing as Avoid DEADMONTON <fr...@spamexpire-201209.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote in news:15469f7bad98e4cf...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net:
>
>> Teach Mandel + Cronies- Go Shop In USA + Save Lots Of Dollars !
>
>Edmonton's William Grosvenor gets really paranoid about
>people staring at him.
>
>Even now, he can't deal with people looking at him (which
>they do a lot because he's fat and he's ugly).
>
>Ugly on the inside = ugly on the outside.
>
>He can't do it sometimes - He can't go out.
>
>He doesn't know how to react when people stare.
>Even the blind sense his ugliness, and stare.
>
>When the Bailiffs knock on his door, he hides in the
>living room and tells everyone with him to shut up
>and not open the door.
>
>His name is William Grosvenor, and he is one sick, delusional hole.
>

>--
>http://tinyurl.com/GROSVENORBLOWS My Biographical Data
>http://tinyurl.com/GROSVENORSUCKS My Court Shellacking
>My name is William Grosvenor CGA - Certified General Asshole

He spawned, Mr.SmartyPants, Robert Weldon and PV.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k

Robert Weldon

Sep 13, 2012, 11:47:14 AM9/13/12

"The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message
> In article <e2a3a564b25d2780...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>,
> William Grosvenor <fr...@spamexpire-201209.rodent.frell.theremailer.net>
> wrote:
>>William Grosvenor, posing as Avoid DEADMONTON
>><fr...@spamexpire-201209.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote in
>>
>>> Teach Mandel + Cronies- Go Shop In USA + Save Lots Of Dollars !
>>
>>Edmonton's William Grosvenor gets really paranoid about
>>people staring at him.
>>
>>Even now, he can't deal with people looking at him (which
>>they do a lot because he's fat and he's ugly).
>>
>>Ugly on the inside = ugly on the outside.
>>
>>He can't do it sometimes - He can't go out.
>>
>>He doesn't know how to react when people stare.
>>Even the blind sense his ugliness, and stare.
>>
>>When the Bailiffs knock on his door, he hides in the
>>living room and tells everyone with him to shut up
>>and not open the door.
>>
>>His name is William Grosvenor, and he is one sick, delusional hole.
>>

>>--
>>http://tinyurl.com/GROSVENORBLOWS My Biographical Data
>>http://tinyurl.com/GROSVENORSUCKS My Court Shellacking
>>My name is William Grosvenor CGA - Certified General Asshole
>>

> He spawned, Mr.SmartyPants, Robert Weldon and PV.

Care to explain this statement, Doctor?