Bnai Brith Director Vile ZYD Bill Surkis Is Convicted SEX OFFENDER - He Deserves DP?

1 view

GodHat...@leviticus22.com

Oct 5, 2011, 2:31:26 PM10/5/11
Bnai Brith Executive Arrested for KIDDIE PORN

Gay Ken McVay SOBC <kmc...@shell.vex.net> wants all to know:

Canadian Press & Sun Newspapers carry a large banner headline story, all
across Canada today Saturday 30 May 2009.

http://www.filthyjewishterrorists.org/featured/bnai-brith-a-jewish-organization-of-pedophilia-representing-the-perverted-jewish-community/#comment-914

Bill Surkis, the former Quebec director of Bnai Brith Canada was arraigned
on child pornography charges.

Surkis, 69 is also a director of the Montreal Holocaust Memorial Centre as
well as other prominent positions in the jew community.

The defence lawyer for Surkis is Steven Slimovitch, a lawyer for Bnai Brith
Canada.

Slimovitch admits that each charge against Surkis carries a maximum
penalty on onviction, of 10 years in prison.

Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 08:09:04 -0500
From: JMD Morgan <John...@email.non>

Former B'nai Brith director faces child pornography charges
Last Updated: Friday, May 29, 2009 | 6:38 PM ET
CBC News

The former regional director of B’nai Brith in Quebec has been charged
with possessing child pornography.

Bill Surkis appeared Friday at the Montreal courthouse. He had turned
himself in to police earlier this month after a police investigation
resulted in an arrest warrant issued in his name.

Police were notified after a computer repair shop found several
questionable video files on Surkis's PC.

Surkis brought his computer in to the shop for repairs after it became
infected with a virus.

He left his post as director of B'nai Brith Quebec two years ago.

Surkis was the dean of education at John Abbott College for 22 years. He
is also a prominent member of Montreal's Jewish community and was an
executive director of the Montreal Holocaust Memorial Centre.

He was released on bail with several conditions, including that he not
be in the company of minors, he avoid areas where minors gather, and not
use his computer to access the internet.

He also had to surrender his passport and agree to not leave Quebec.

Surkis returns to court on Sept. 24.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/montreal/story/2009/05/29/quebec-child--
pornography.html

From: JMD Morgan <John...@email.non>

Subject: B'nai Brith Director Faces Child Porn Charges

B'nai Brith Director Faces Child Porn Charges

http://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20090529/mtl_surkis_child_
porn_charges_090529/20090529?hub=MontrealHome

Bill Surkis, a prominent member of Montreal's Jewish community, was led
to court in handcuffs Friday to face two charges related to accessing
and possessing child pornography. Surkis, 69, is the former Quebec
Regional Director of B'nai Brith Canada, a Jewish advocacy group. He
also worked in the education sector for 47 years, serving as academic
dean at John Abbott College for more than two decades.

He was released on bail, on a number of conditions that restrict his
access to children and the Internet. Virus check on computer revealed
pornographic material! The child pornography was allegedly discovered
after Surkis took his computer to a store to be checked out for viruses.
Surkis turned himself in on Thursday, and spent the night in jail.

"It was the people at the computer store who noticed these images on his
computer," said CTV Montreal's Rob Lurie, reporting live from the
Montreal courthouse. "We're talking about 23 videos, allegedly of child
pornography, found on the hard drive of his computer," Lurie added.
The employees at the computer notified police of the suspicious material.

Reaction: Surkis spoke briefly to reporters Friday afternoon before
leaving the Montreal courthouse. Surkis said members of the Jewish
community will be disappointed by the news of the charges against him,
but said he remains hopeful that he will maintain his reputation.

"They're serious charges. We're looking into them. My lawyer's working
with me. We're coming back to court on September 24th and we'll proceed
from there." "They know me as a staunch individual, they know that I've
stood for what is right. I continue to stand for what is right. That's
why we're doing the things that we're doing so that we can clear my name."

When Surkis was asked how the pornographic material ended up on his hard
drive, his lawyer, Steven Slimovitch, intervened.

"Look, I think that's something that we can discuss when the time
comes...it's not a question of denying...it's a question of looking at
what is it we're talking about, looking at everything, and dealing with
everything," said Slimovitch.

"We're not hiding. We voluntarily went to the police station yesterday.
We are fully cooperating with the police. We've accepted the conditions
that the crown prosecution has put (in place) and we're taking the
matter very, very seriously," he added.

WOLF’s NOTE: Long List of Jewish Child Molester Rabbis gets no media
coverage and Jewish homosexual pedophiles are undisturbed.
http://newsfromthewest.blogspot.com/2008/07/jewish-child-molesters-that-
are-never.html
More evidence that these people who claim to be Jews are God's enemies
and not His chosen people.

Rabbi Gets 30 Years for Molesting His Daughter

Canadian Press & Sun Newspapers carry a large banner headline story, all
across anada today Saturday 30 May 2009.

From: JMD Morgan <John...@email.non>

[...]

For the real TRUTH about ZHIDS, visit the world top-rated website
for JEW-WATCH:
http://www.jewwatch.com

Now with more evidence coming out proving ZHID COLLABORATION
WITH NAZIS - another 51 cases besides the renowned Kastner case -
no wonder people around the world are really disliking the
Christkiller ZHIDS!!

Or, other useful websites include:
ZUNDELSITE - www.zundelsite.org
IHR - www.ihr.org
Stormfront - http://www.stormfront.org
OSTARA - www.ostara.org
PAMYAT - http://abbc.com/pamyat/index.html
AL JAZEERA - http://english.aljazeera.net/HomePage

aka KCOM aka Caduceus
1836 NW 11th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
(405) 524-0576
sh...@spamcop.net
kc...@breakthru.com
kc...@hushmail.com
kc...@earthlink.net

KenM...@vex.net
Picture of disgusting pervert at:
http://www.protocol.gov.bc.ca/protocol/prgs/obc/1995/1995_Kenneth_McVay.jpg

Ken McVay invites callers,and visitors,to his homosexuals escorts
office: VISIT at:
#5 - 1601 - Bowen Road, Nanaimo, B.C., Canada, or my home at:
Apt. 3108 - 995 Bowen Road, Nanaimo, B.C., Canada
or call: 1-250-616-9431

Feel free to subscribe us to mail lists for sex,
homosexuals and the like.

Watch the filthy Christkillers and their disgusting shabbas-goy refuse
to answer the facts in the article.

Notice how parasitic criminals including diseased AIDS-spreaders,
drug dealers and child molesters, and Madoff type swindlers,
all refuse to answer facts detailed.

They are so delusional, from using illegal drugs and AIDS,
that whenever they see an article which they dislike, they blame
it on a grosvenor.

So, these vermin forge and fabricate articles, claiming that a nemesis
happily retired in mulsim S. Philippines is haunting them.

brianlam...@yahoo.ca

Oct 5, 2011, 2:57:15 PM10/5/11
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN!

GodHat...@leviticus22.com

Oct 6, 2011, 6:23:40 PM10/6/11

Anonymous

Oct 6, 2011, 8:05:37 PM10/6/11
to mail...@dizum.com
Apple Strudel

Ingredients

1 pound sweet apples -- peeled, cored and thinly sliced
1/4 cup golden raisins
1/4 cup dried currants
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons white sugar
2 slices brown bread, crumbled
1/2 (16 ounce) package phyllo dough
1/4 cup butter, melted
Directions

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).

In a bowl, combine apples, raisins, currants, cinnamon, sugar
and bread crumbs. Stir well.

Spread several sheets of pastry generously with melted butter
and lay them on atop the other on a baking sheet. Spread the
fruit mixture evenly over the top sheet, then roll the sheets up
to form a log shape. Brush with melted butter again.

Bake in preheated oven 30 minutes, until pastry is golden brown
and fruit is tender.

GodHat...@leviticus22.com

Oct 9, 2011, 3:44:16 PM10/9/11

Kulin Remailer