Elm Tree

Jennie Evans

May 23, 2008, 11:54:42 AM5/23/08
Does anybody have a phone number for the Elm Tree? Or can anyone tell me
whether they're doing food yet (thinking of Sunday in particular)? The
number on their website does not receive incoming calls...

thanks!

Paul Treadaway

May 24, 2008, 12:02:45 AM5/24/08
"Jennie Evans" <Jennie...@mathworks.co.uk> wrote in news:g16pc2$6i6$1...@fred.mathworks.com:

> Does anybody have a phone number for the Elm Tree? Or can anyone tell me
> whether they're doing food yet (thinking of Sunday in particular)? The
> number on their website does not receive incoming calls...

I think the website belongs to the previous landlord. According to the ad in the
beer festival programme, you can contact the current landlord at
robt...@hotmail.com

Vero Pepperrell

May 24, 2008, 5:51:49 AM5/24/08
On 24 May, 05:02, Paul Treadaway <paul.treada...@dial.pipex.com>
wrote:
> "Jennie Evans" <Jennie.Ev...@mathworks.co.uk> wrote innews:g16pc2$6i6$1...@fred.mathworks.com:

> > Does anybody have a phone number for the Elm Tree? Or can anyone tell me
> > whether they're doing food yet (thinking of Sunday in particular)? The
> > number on their website does not receive incoming calls...
>
> I think the website belongs to the previous landlord. According to the ad in the
> beer festival programme, you can contact the current landlord at
> robthe...@hotmail.com

A phone number would be really useful so we can book lunch for
tomorrow :)
Fingers crossed someone knows it!

Vero (& Jennie)

Paul Treadaway

May 24, 2008, 8:55:42 PM5/24/08
Vero Pepperrell <vpepp...@gmail.com> wrote in

Well I imagine the landlord knows it. Email him and ask for it.

Kake L Pugh

May 26, 2008, 9:38:50 AM5/26/08

Did you manage to find this out? I tried emailing the address Paul
suggested but haven't received an answer yet (and it's tomorrow that I
want to find out about...)

Kake

Jennie Evans

May 27, 2008, 10:58:12 AM5/27/08

"Kake L Pugh" <ka...@earth.li> wrote in message
Sorry, when no response was forthcoming we went elsewhere. I'll let you know
if we hear anything (or if we go in sometime and ask them!)

Jennie

Paul Treadaway

Jun 2, 2008, 1:22:57 PM6/2/08
"Jennie Evans" <Jennie...@mathworks.co.uk> wrote in

They aren't doing food yet. Apparently when they do start doing food it will
be more snacks than full meals.

Jennie Evans

Jun 3, 2008, 4:38:59 AM6/3/08

"Paul Treadaway" <paul.tr...@dial.pipex.com> wrote in message

Thanks Paul. Will have to go just for the beer then!

Paul Treadaway

Jun 3, 2008, 12:43:02 PM6/3/08
"Jennie Evans" <Jennie...@mathworks.co.uk> wrote in news:g22vv3$b4m$1
@fred.mathworks.com: