coverup: Paul Bernardo was a freemason

causeway...@hotmail.com

Oct 16, 2006, 12:24:43 AM10/16/06
nd re: satanism/freemasonry

even Paul Bernardo was a satanist:

http://freemasonrywatch.org/paulbernardo.html

there was a photo of Bernardo in the Toronto Star in an article about
Karla Homolka
in which Bernardo is wearing a masonic ring.
The whole masonic involvement in the Bernardo tapes is being covered
up.
(police helped too, Toronto police crest is masonic, as is the
Fraternal Order of Police crest) Something about the Bernardo case
makes the establishment very nervous/
Witness the Corrections Canada media ban on Bernardo. The media is
still to this day
denied access to Bernardo.

newsgroups: alt.freemasonry
From: jackstrong1...@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Homolka article with a photo of Paul Bernardo wearing a
masonic ring

Sorry Eric. I was raised in the Rouge Valley and went to the rival high
school of Bernardo. In fact I worked with Bernardo at The Keg on Estate
Drive (Markham and the 401; he used to walk the girls out to their cars
at night. I know one of the girls that he attempted to rape in a
walkway between houses on Port Union Rd and Lawrence Ave; Bernardo was
scared off by a car.

I lived in the area that he was stalking. I believe he also was
involved in the Elizabeth Bain killing, my older brother went to U of T
(Scarborough Campus) with Rob Baltovitch and Elizabeth Bain. Bain's
father came over to sit with my Parents and my Brother in our kitchen a
week after she disappeared. Such a sad state of affairs. Bain and
Baltovitch attended the same Church and the day she went missing she
was seen in Colonel Danforth Park with a tall blonde man. They found
dumarier cigarettes in her car with the radio set to The Edge, CFNY
102.1. Niether Elizabeth nor Rob smoked, they did not listen to 102.1
and Rob could not drive a standard transmission. Bernardo smoked that
brand, listened to 102.1 and drove stick. See the pattern?

One of Metro Toronto's Forensic's squad was our neighbour, in fact the
Star had a photo of him in his whites coming out of the 57 Bayview home
in St. Catherines. Out of respect for him I will not mention his name.
Initials were B.W.

I grew up and lived in the centre of this storm, as did others in the
Community. That said, I can without any hesitation proclaim that Paul
Bernardo was a Mason. It is unfortunate, yet it is reality. His Lodge
used to come into Kelsey's at Markham and Ellesmere where I worked in
1990-92 for wings and a few wobbly pops.

The worst part is that you would never know you were working/sitting
beside a psychopath. Down right sobering.
-----------------
Newsgroups: alt.freemasonry
From: Jim Bennie
masonic ring

I suspect few outside Canada would know. The only reason it might
register on someone's radar screen is not for the case itself, but over
the huge media battle to fight gag orders on revealing information. The
best way to get the media to report a story is by telling them they
can't report a story :)
Jim Bennie
Nos. 44 & 100, Vancouver

The Grand Lodge of Canada in Ontario expelled their Brother
Bernardo only long after he was imprisoned, contrary to the many claims
of Freemasons.

You will also note the glib tone that these Masons use, and how
they never discuss the victims of Brother Bernardo nor whether his
Masonic Lodge membership affected the heavily Masonic Toronto P.D.'s
investigation.

In fact the entire discussion in the original thread below is
'shaded' to obscure Bernardo's involvement in Freemasonry.

The Grand Lodge of Ontario refuses to release more details,
including which members of the Toronto Police Department investigating
the case were Freemasons, which likely did play a roll in delaying the
thorough investigation of suspect Brother Bernardo. How many victims
were raped or murdered because Freemason Cops put their "Brother" at
the bottom of the suspect list because Bernardo was 'On the Square'?

Membership of secret societies such as Freemasonry should require
mandatory declarations, if not having membership being banned outright
because of Masonry's history of deception on who is and who is not a
member, for all Police Officers and employees of the Criminal Justice
System .

This is an issue whose time has come. Worldwide.

From: Peter Renzland (N00110...@dancing.org)
Subject: Paul Bernardo's Status
Newsgroups: alt.freemasonry
View this article only
Date: 2000-11-02 13:04:07 PST

I now have corroborated complete information, confirmed by
two Brethren, who asked at the G.L. office in person today:

After due process, Paul Bernardo was expelled.

--
Peter Renzland o
Simcoe 644 GRC `./ \.'

Message 2 in thread
From: "Teriyaki Gene" Goldman.·. (br_g...@pacbell.net)
Subject: Re: Paul Bernardo's Status
Newsgroups: alt.freemasonry
View this article only
Date: 2000-11-02 13:28:39 PST

On Thu, 02 Nov 2000 21:04:07 GMT, N00110...@dancing.org (Peter

Renzland) wrote:
> I now have corroborated complete information, confirmed by
> two Brethren, who asked at the G.L. office in person today:

> After due process, Paul Bernardo was expelled.

You see? That was not so hard, was it?

Bernardo was expelled, his status is now "expelled Mason".

Thank you Brother Peter. Now we have an answer.

|O| Be well. Travel with a light heart.

Brother Gene .*.
http://www.calodges.org/no442
http://www.blackmountainlodge.net
http://www.freemason.org
MBBFMN #387
ICQ #503060
And in case I don't see ya' - Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Good
Night!
Remember: You are someone's impression of Masonry
Internet newsgroup posting. Copyright 2000. All rights reserved.
Any Mason may use the contents for any valid Masonic purpose,
permission may be granted to others upon request.

Objects in the sig line are funnier than they appear
Be seeing you

Message 3 in thread
From: Michael Poll (m...@compuserve.com)
Newsgroups: alt.freemasonry
View this article only
Date: 2000-11-02 13:50:25 PST

In article ,

N00110...@dancing.org (Peter Renzland) wrote:
> I now have corroborated complete information, confirmed by
> two Brethren, who asked at the G.L. office in person today:

> After due process, Paul Bernardo was expelled.

Ah, Many thanks! So there *was* a trial. When was it held?

Michael Poll

--
http://backmedia.com/mpp

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Message 4 in thread
From: Mike Wells (mgwbl...@fgi.net)
Newsgroups: alt.freemasonry
View this article only
Date: 2000-11-02 16:56:37 PST

Michael Poll wrote in message

> In article ,
> N00110...@dancing.org (Peter Renzland) wrote:
> > I now have corroborated complete information, confirmed by
> > two Brethren, who asked at the G.L. office in person today:

> > After due process, Paul Bernardo was expelled.

> Ah, Many thanks! So there *was* a trial. When was it held?

In this Jurisdiction, Mike, Code 469A allows our Grand Master to expel
Mason, without a Masonic trial, who has been convicted of a felony.
FYI.

Mike Wells
mgwbl...@fgi.net

Message 5 in thread
From: Michael Poll (m...@compuserve.com)
Newsgroups: alt.freemasonry
View this article only
Date: 2000-11-02 17:40:05 PST

In article ,

"Mike Wells" wrote:

> Michael Poll wrote in message
> > In article ,
> > N00110...@dancing.org (Peter Renzland) wrote:
> > > I now have corroborated complete information, confirmed by
> > > two Brethren, who asked at the G.L. office in person today:

> > > After due process, Paul Bernardo was expelled.

> > Ah, Many thanks! So there *was* a trial. When was it held?

> In this Jurisdiction, Mike, Code 469A allows our Grand Master to expel a
> Mason, without a Masonic trial, who has been convicted of a felony. FYI.

Ah ... well, maybe that's what happened.

Frat.
Mike

--
http://backmedia.com/mpp

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Message 6 in thread
From: William Krebaum (k...@earthlink.net)
Newsgroups: alt.freemasonry
View this article only
Date: 2000-11-03 12:20:51 PST

"Peter Renzland" wrote in message

> I now have corroborated complete information, confirmed by
> two Brethren, who asked at the G.L. office in person today:

> After due process, Paul Bernardo was expelled.

> --
> Peter Renzland o
> Simcoe 644 GRC `./ \.'
> Toronto ON CA /`.'\

Thanks for this information. I'm glad to learn that Mr. Bernardo is not
allowed to remain a Mason in good standing.

Now . . . if I can just get down >off my high horse-- without hurting
myself . . .

--Bill Krebaum

Message 7 in thread
From: "Teriyaki Gene" Goldman.·. (br_g...@pacbell.net)
Newsgroups: alt.freemasonry

On Fri, 03 Nov 2000 20:20:49 GMT, "William Krebaum"
wrote:

> Thanks for this information. I'm glad to learn that Mr. Bernardo is not
> allowed to remain a Mason in good standing.

Aren't we all?

> Now . . . if I can just get down off my high horse-- without hurting
> myself . . .

You better hurry. If that horse should happen to die...

|O| Be well. Travel with a light heart.

Brother Gene .*. ...

rBro Peter Rezland>

>I never had any reason to believe otherwise.
>I was astonished that anyone would believe otherwise,
>and especially that a Mason would suggest otherwise.

>But I did want to make absolutely sure of my facts, after
>Ed King had made his suggestions. v >
>Perhaps now Bro. King will explain what he had in mind when he
>played the Bernardo card?

In Poker, it's called a bluff. The problem is that we have been playing
Chess.
In Chess, it's called a fake or sometimes a sacrifice. Comparing bro.
Mike Restivo to a murderer for the sake of demonsration is obviously
going to have periferal impact. The authors knew this and did not
hesitate to
run it.
This is reminiscent of the time Brethren on this newsgroup implied that
they were in fear for their physical safety at the Philalethes
convention
after bro. Mike Restivo posted a list of his LAWFUL remedies (including
a picket
protest) to what he perceives as an infringement on his rights.
Exageration by
extension. They plant the seed counting on the reader to "make the
leap" in association and not realize that this was by design or even
having an
affect.
The backpeddal as we have already read is "I never said that!" Of
course they didn't. They could have kept it hypothetical too but that
would not
have the desired effect. Good for you for not being fooled. I cannot
believe
that with all the information we have pouring in from anonymous
brethren in
Canada, Bernardo the murderer is the best and only example of "demitted
in good
standing" we could come up with. Of coure, we now know that Bernardo is
not even that, thanks to your efforts. Perhaps now, the GL slamming
will
cease.

S & F,
Jerome

'A Web of Favoritism and Corruption'

Five Points of Fellowship Brother, foot to foot teaches you that you
should, whenever asked, go on a brother's errand, if within the length
of your cable-tow, even if you should have to go barefoot and
bareheaded. Knee to knee, that you should always remember a Master
Mason in your devotions to Almighty God. Breast to breast, that you
should keep the Master Mason's secrets, when given to you in charge as
such, as secure and inviolable in your breast as they were in his own
before communicated to you. Hand to back, that you should support a
Master Mason behind his back as before his face. Mouth to ear, that you
should support his good name as well behind his back as before his
face.

'The Five Points of Fellowship'
Master Master Initiation Ritual

Fraternal Order of Police

The 'True Blue' 'Square Club'...

The Masonic symbology ("all seeing" eye, black and white tiles,
triple turrents etc.) and terminology (Grand Lodge, Brethren, etc.)
used by the premier Police Association (Fraternal Order of Police) is
no co-incidence.

Of all the professions the law enforcement and intelligence
community have the highest percentage of members who are Freemasons.
This also is no co-incidence as Freemasonry intentionally seeks out new
recruits who it finds the most useful.

Unfortunately criminals have long been aware of this, and the more
sophisticated have used Freemasonry in their continual attempts to
corrupt the justice system and 'gain an edge'.

It is for this reason that the British Government has recently put
in to place a registration system for all police officers, judges,
magistrates, prosecutors, prison guards, and parole officers in the
U.K. who are 'on the level'. (masons)

***********************
Canadian true-crime author Brian O'Neill has, against all
odds, produced a masterful and lamentable account of the tragic
stories of murdered Southern Ontario teenagers Tammy Lyn Homolka,
Leslie Erin Mahaffy, Kristen Dawn French, and "Canada's Ken and
Barbie Killers," Karla Teale-Homolka and Paul Teale-Bernardo.

Earlier this year, after suffering threats and accusations
of criminal activities, author Brian O'Neill was himself subject
to criminal activity. Criminal activity that included U.S.
border officials and Green Ribbon Task Force member Steve McLoed.
Mr. O'Neill, upon crossing the border to The United States, from
Canada, was immediately stopped and detained for several hours
against his will. U.S. border officials then released O'Neill
into the custody of Steve McLoed who seized O'Neill's personal
documents and accused him of the theft of the documents.

This cross-border conniving was, allegedly, ordered by a
representative of the Ontario Attorney General's Office, Crown
Attorney Ray Houlahan and coordinated by Green Ribbon Task Force
leader, Inspector Vince Bevan. Ontario Crown Attorney Ray
Houlahan, later, found no evidence of theft and declined to press
criminal charges against O'Neill, but added that the documents
now belonged to the Office of the Attorney General.

It is believed that editors and legal advisors for Mr.
O'Neill will pursue a $250,000 law suit against the Ontario
Ministry of The Attorney General and other unnamed individual
***************
http://www.well.com/user/sjroby/afkh/

The disclosure that a concrete-encased, dismembered body found in a
lake is that of Leslie Mahaffy, 14, came soon after a fiery car
accident that killed four other teen-agers.

"Everybody's afraid they're going to lose their best friend next," says
Paul Bernier, 17, who knew all five of the deceased. "It keeps going
through your mind: 'Who's next?' "

The four died on June 11 when their car went out of control on a side
road known locally as "roller-coaster road," slammed into a culvert and
burst into flames. Two other youths survived.

"If there is a God upstairs and he's going to take everybody," Mr.
Bernier says, "why put them through all this?"

The connection between the two tragedies is inescapable for Leslie
Mahaffy's friends, a group that displays a striking sense of caring and
responsibility. She disappeared early on June 15 after visiting a
funeral home and attending a wake for the four dead teen-agers in a
patch of woods not far from her Burlington home. Three and a half weeks
later, her remains would be identified.
----------------------
hmmmmm

interesting that Mahaffy disappeared after visiting that funeral- home
ceremony the same day, and was later found to have been abducted
by Bernardo that night.
Sort of creepy isn't it? Did Bernardo follow her home from the funeral
home?
If so, why was Bernardo watching a funeral home? Bernardo was a
peeping
Tom, we were told. What is a peeping Tom doing watching teens leave a
funeral home?
Now we find that he was a Freemason. A Freemason who watched a teenager
leave
a funeral, followed her home, and murdered her.

Seems there may be something more than
sex at play here?

Also interesting: Bernardo and Karla drugged and raped Homolka's
younger sister Tammy on
Christmas Eve.
(anyone remember what happened to little Jon-Benet Ramsey on Christmas
Eve?

From
ttp://tinyurl.com/tqomr
'Josef Mengele created a sacrificial ritual for this date called "The
Last Bulb of the Christmas Tree". Mengele's pseudonym, Greenbaum, means
green tree and relates to the Cabalistic Tree of Life. A Brotherhood
term for the devil is JonBet and the coincidence is so amazing that,
given the other circumstances, I cannot believe this was not the true
inspiration for her name.'

Was Jon-Benet ritually sacrificed by her parents on Christmas Eve?
Or by their cult?

Odd that both the Jon-Benet Ramsey case and the Bernardo case were
classically 'bungled' by the police? In both cases key evidence was
suppressed,
'lost', etc. (why is it that those masonic police keep screwing up
these things?)

What really happened to Tammy Homolka the night she was drugged and
raped, Christmas
Eve? The official story is that she was accidentally overdosed on
general anaesthetics
by Karla , and then choked on her own vomit while asleep that night
and found dead
the next day. I wonder what really happened to her? Could it be that
other people were involved
in a Christmas Eve ritual rape?
That also raises the question of what really happened to Leslie Mahaffy
and Kristen French.

Joe

Oct 16, 2006, 10:54:57 AM10/16/06
He may have had a library card as well.

Borzoi

Oct 17, 2006, 10:03:46 AM10/17/06
"Joe" <dropdea...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:1161010497.638138.109430
@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> He may have had a library card as well.

What does it mean?

--
"I am so confused"

Borzoi

causeway...@hotmail.com

Oct 17, 2006, 11:10:30 AM10/17/06
Paul Bernardo and Jack the Ripper were both Freemasons
For background on Jack the Ripper killings link to Freemasons
google or read the book 'From Hell' , which was later made into
a Hollywood movie starring Johnny Depp. The book links the slayings
a Masonic plot to silence a number of women who knew
eachother and who knew things that were intended to remain a secret.
There are parallels with the Bernardo killings:
In the Bernardo case, there were several deaths oddly linked.
Leslie Mahaffy went missing the same evening that she had attended
a wake for four teens who died in a car crash on 'roller coaster road'.
The official story is that Bernardo (testified) came across Mahaffy
by random accident while stealing from her neighbor's yard late at
night.
She had been home late and found herself locked out by her parents,
and at that point Bernardo found her and abducted her. What is odd
is that the body of Kristen French , Bernardo's allegedly third victim,
was found dumped in a ditch on the same road (number 1 side road, also
known as 'roller coaster road'} on which
Leslie's Mahaffy's friends died, and Kristen French's body had been
dumped in a ditch
yards away from the cemetery where Mahaffy was buried.(cemetery on
roller coaster road)
and near the same spot that Mahaffy's friends had burned alive, trapped
in a flaming car wreck)
In the Jack the Ripper case, there are also unsolved murders that
remain the object of speculation to this day as to a plausible link to
the same killer. As in the Bernardo case,
the names of Terry Anderson and Nina de Villiers continually arise due
to the similarity
and locale of these killings.

Are both the Ripper killings and the Bernardo killings part of a bigger
picture, that of
a cult of ritualistic murder involving far more than one killer?
Tammy Homolka was found with chemical burns on her face, which directly
contradicts the official version of events. The chemical burn evidence
suggests that Tammy was 'smothered' with the chemical after rendered
unconscious. This happened on Christmas Eve.

found online:

'Last week an inquest into the death of Jonathan Yeo began in
Hamilton. Police say Mr. Yeo killed two women last August, including
Nina de Villiers, a McMaster University student who went missing while
jogging near a Burlington racquet club. Her nude body was found a week
later in a creek just outside of Kingston. Yeo was suspected in 9
attacks.
Mr. Yeo shot himself after a police chase last August. . '

The story is that Yeo was chased by Police to a mall parking lot, and
shot himself.
So, Yeo dies in police custody, and maybe some secrets die with him.
It seems Yeo was a clone of Bernardo. Both a rapist and serial killer,
in the same area,
and during the same time period. Did they know eachother?
Was Yeo masonic also?

Also found online:

Last October, investigators believed they were on the verge of a
breakthrough in the French case when they broadcast a 911 call made in
June by a man who said he had overheard two men talking about Kristen's
killing. Later, however, they decided the information had "no
substance." Here again, the suggestion that maybe more people were
involved in this than the official story says.

Mr Frederick

Oct 17, 2006, 3:52:01 PM10/17/06

<causeway...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
nd re: satanism/freemasonry

even Paul Bernardo was a satanist:

http://freemasonrywatch.org/paulbernardo.html

there was a photo of Bernardo in the Toronto Star in an article about
Karla Homolka
in which Bernardo is wearing a masonic ring.

Bernardo may or may not be a mason, but he is not free, so it really doesn't
matter.

klunk's a cowardly cyberstalker

Oct 17, 2006, 4:59:42 PM10/17/06
You need a better hobby, like stamp collecting.

In article <1161097830....@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>, causeway...@hotmail.com says...

>> From: "Teriyaki Gene" Goldman.=B7. (br_g...@pacbell.net)

>> From: "Teriyaki Gene" Goldman.=B7. (br_g...@pacbell.net)

klunk's a cowardly cyberstalker

Oct 17, 2006, 5:00:38 PM10/17/06
In article <wuaZg.941$no7...@newsfe24.lga>, fped...@hotmail.com says...

But what if he's a Shriner? He might be able to drive his little car under the
bars of his cell

Norm

Oct 17, 2006, 5:00:59 PM10/17/06
Could it be that Jack the Ripper is Paul Bernardo?

<snip>

Norm

causeway...@hotmail.com

Oct 18, 2006, 4:25:50 PM10/18/06
Mr Frederick wrote:
> <causeway...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> re: satanism/freemasonry

> even Paul Bernardo was a satanist:

> http://freemasonrywatch.org/paulbernardo.html
> there was a photo of Bernardo in the Toronto Star in an article about
> Karla Homolka in which Bernardo is wearing a masonic ring.

> Bernardo may or may not be a mason, but he is not free, so it really doesn't
> matter.

yes, it does matter, because there may be a lot more to this story than
is yet known. Just like people thought the Jack the Ripper crime was
the act of a lone psychopath targetting women randomly, now the truth
is out that Jack the Ripper, Thomas Sickert, was a Freemason .
This was evidence of the secret inner workings of Freemasonry, most
of which average Freemasons are unaware of. Society in general should
be aware of the satanic element and activities of the secret inner
circle
of freemasonry.

The killings were done according to satanic ritual (see the book
'Fom Hell') Editorial Reviews
http://tinyurl.com/ym8vgz

Amazon.com
The mad, shaggy genius of the comics world dips deeply into the well of
history and pulls up a cup filled with blood in From Hell. Alan Moore
did a couple of Ph.D.'s worth of research into the Whitechapel murders
for this copiously annotated collection of the independently published
series. The web of facts, opinion, hearsay, and imaginative invention
draws the reader in from the first page. Eddie Campbell's scratchy ink
drawings evoke a dark and dirty Victorian London and help to humanize
characters that have been caricatured into obscurity for decades.
Moore, having decided that the evidence best fits the theory of a
Masonic conspiracy to cover up a scandal involving Victoria's grandson,
goes to work telling the story with relish from the point of view of
the victims, the chief inspector, and the killer--the Queen's
physician. His characterization is just as vibrant as Campbell's; even
the minor characters feel fully real. Looking more deeply than most,
the author finds in the "great work" of the Ripper a ritual magic
working intended to give birth to the 20th century in all its horrid
glory. Maps, characters, and settings are all as accurate as possible,
and while the reader might not ultimately agree with Moore and
Campbell's thesis, From Hell is still a great work of literature. --Rob
Lightner
Legendary comics writer Alan Moore and artist Eddie Campbell have
created a gripping, hallucinatory piece of crime fiction about Jack the
Ripper. Detailing the events that led up to the Whitechapel murders and
the cover-up that followed, From Hell has become a modern masterpiece
of crime noir and historical fiction.
**************
for background information on freemasonry watch:

http://tinyurl.com/y89o4z

causeway...@hotmail.com

Oct 18, 2006, 6:52:20 PM10/18/06

causeway...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Mr Frederick wrote:
> > <causeway...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > re: satanism/freemasonry
>
> > even Paul Bernardo was a satanist:
>
> > http://freemasonrywatch.org/paulbernardo.html
re: Burlington and the Paul Bernardo case.
I have found evidence that Paul Bernardo was a member of a satanic
order
http://tinyurl.com/yg76ek

the story gets eery when you consider that Bernardo killed Leslie
Mahaffy the same evening that she
was returning from a funeral for her four teenage friends who died in a
car crash on a rural
road in Burlington called 1st Side Road. Mahaffy was buried in a
cemetery next to 1st Side Road.
Bernardo's second victim was Kristen French, and her dead body was
dumped in the ditch right exactly beside the same cemetery that
Mahaffy was buried in, the ditch of 1st Side Road. why?

Bernardo or others involved must have attended the funeral of Mahaffy
to learn of this location,
in order for Bernardo to place French's body there later. (no
coincidence is possible, as French was
abducted in St. Catherine's and her body moved to Burlington, it
appears, to be placed in that specific location)

So we have here a pattern.
Four teens die on 1st side road,(burned alive in car crash), and then
someone (Bernardo)
follows Mahaffy home from their funeral and kills her, someone then
attends Mahaffy's funeral, and then leaves Kristen French's dead body
in the same location.

What is going on here? (Is it likely that Bernardo was able to do all
of this alone?)

I searched the internet and found the following link. The strangeness
gets stranger. Five years
after the crash in which the four teens burned alive, the father of one
of the boys committed suicide while in mourning for his son, shooting
himself in the head at the very same spot that their car had crashed.
Was this really a suicide or something made to look like a suicide?

From

http://theshadowlands.net/ghost/ghost197.htm

******
By: PORNSTA...@hotmail.com

Hey Dave, I enjoy your site, it comforts me that this isn't just
happening to me!
I'm 19 years old now and I lived in my old house for 15 years. The
house was fine, it was the road that was the problem. The road is
called (# 1 side road) A.K.A (RR#1) In Burlington Ontario, Canada. The
road is about 2km long and has lots of hills with a total of 6 houses
on it.
It all started about 12 years ago,I would be about 7 yrs old. I had a
dream about two girls (sounds pretty good so far) who destroyed their
dads new Jag and were both killed as their car hit a tree in the bottom
of the ditch. About 2-3 days later I woke up to the sound of sirens
from Emergency vehicles. When two girls shopping for fathers day
crashed their dads new car on the road and both girls were killed in
the accident. The road has about 10-20 foot ditches and the girls lost
controll and went down the ditch and ended up in an old tree,
destroying the car and taking their lives.
After this accident every now and then when my parents would drive down
the street you would see a car coming towards us in the distance, as it
got closer we would be going over the hills and loose sight of this car
every few seconds, it would appear to veir off the road and disapeer as
we went down the hills. This freaked me out a lot!
5 years later ,6 teenagers driving down the street lost controll of
their vehicle went through the ditch rolled upside down and hit a tree,
the car burst into flames, the driver and front passenger got out
alive, but unforchanatly the 4 people in the back of the car screemed
for help as they burned alive in the car. All the neibors tried
franticaly to save the peoples lives but being a chemical fire (the
gas) it was hopeless with only a few fire extinguishers. The 4 people
in the car died. Another man driving his pick-up truck down the street
exactly one year to the date (June 11th) at night, when his truck burst
into flames, he swerved off the road into the ditch and was killed as
he hit a tree and was thrown through the windshield. The father of the
one teenager who died in the burning car commited suicide in the same
spot his son died 5 years to the date. To add to this nightmere
Kristen French a victom off Paul Benardo(sereal rapest and killer) was
found on #1 side road in the same spot where the first two girls were
killed in the car accident.
At a later date I had to do a project for my school on the street we
live on, we had to find out when it was built, who it was named after
ext...
I found out the street was oringinally a driveway for a farmer who
owned all the property in the 1800's. The farmer was accused of killing
his wife and daughter, they found the body of his wife but still to
this day never found the body of the daughter. The farmer was convicted
and was hung in the nearby town of Milton. The ruins of the house are
still there, they were located at the edge of our property line on the
other side of the fence. Many people say that the body of the daughter
was buried under the road, we have since sold the house and moved last
year 2000. Another odd thing about the road is that all the trees along
the road seem to be dead, all the trees in the nearby forests are alive
and healthy. Is this all a coincidence or is there a disterbed spirit,
what it was i do not know. If anyone has any answers E-mail me at
PORNSTA...@hotmail.com
Thanx 4 your time
*****
I know that every area has its share of death and misfortune, but this
is pretty strange stuff.
This poster obviously thinks this is all supernatural.
What if something else is really happening here?
Could this be the work of a cult? Be aware that Terry Anderson's
murder was also long-rumored to be linked to these killings as was Nina
Devillier.Her alleged killer, Johnathon Yeo, turned out to be another
'suicide' victim, who allegedly shot himself in the head while cornered
by police at a shopping mall. Was this really a suicide, or was it
something else?

Could satanists have been active in the region, possibly even among the
policiing authorities?
Were Yeo and the teen's father who committed suicide actually not
suicides at all?
Were they shot by police in order to silence them?

Could Bernardo and Yeo and others be part of a cult that was doing
these murders, and were the police helping to cover it all up?
How far back does this all go? Back to the farmer whose daughter
disappeared? The farmer also allegedly committed suicide. Another lost
daughter, another suicidal parent.
So what is really going on? What really happened to his daughter? Was
his death really
a suicide?

Is there an ancient cult at work in this area?

causeway...@hotmail.com

Oct 19, 2006, 12:44:03 PM10/19/06

Joe

Oct 19, 2006, 1:59:33 PM10/19/06
Borzoi wrote:
> "Joe" <dropdea...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:1161010497.638138.109430
> @b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
>
> > He may have had a library card as well.
> >

> What does it mean?

Tha 'fact' that Bernardo may have been a freemason is as important as
him having a library card, none.

Joe

Oct 19, 2006, 2:02:15 PM10/19/06

> But what if he's a Shriner? He might be able to drive his little car under the
> bars of his cell

It would knock his fez off. :-)

causeway...@hotmail.com

Oct 19, 2006, 2:18:23 PM10/19/06

Joe wrote:
> Borzoi wrote:
> > "Joe" <dropdea...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:1161010497.638138.109430
> > @b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
> >
> > > He may have had a library card as well.
> > >

> > What does it mean?
>
> Tha 'fact' that Bernardo may have been a freemason is as important as
> him having a library card, none.
> > Borzoi

Wrong. Way wrong. Now we know what Bernardo was into. Bernardo was
a member of the same secret order that Thomas Sickerd (aka: Jack the
Ripper)
was involved in. Most Freemasons themselves are not even aware of
this.
Freemasons themselves are not aware of the secret society within
Freemasonry, the satanic hard core of the sect. In fact , the Ripper
case is so similar, it is remarkable.
Both cases and investigations involved 'other' murders which though
obviously related in nature, time, locale, modus operandi, etc.,that
for some reason were never
officially included or recognized. Both cases involved mysterious
suicides, odd police incompetence, and the eventual 'expulsion' of a
member (a patsy or fall-guy?)
while unexplained related murders lingered unresolved.

Joe

Oct 19, 2006, 6:08:43 PM10/19/06

> > Tha 'fact' that Bernardo may have been a freemason is as important as
> > him having a library card, none.
> > > Borzoi
>
> Wrong. Way wrong. Now we know what Bernardo was into. Bernardo was
> a member of the same secret order that Thomas Sickerd (aka: Jack the
> Ripper)
> was involved in...

The identity of Jack the Ripper has never been established. So any
organizations he may have belonged to is unknown.

klunk's a cowardly cyberstalker

Oct 19, 2006, 8:51:19 PM10/19/06
In article <1161281903....@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
causeway...@hotmail.com says...

>Freemasons themselves are not aware of the secret society within
>Freemasonry, the satanic hard core of the sect.

I'm sure ALL Freemasons are aware of this 100+ year old gossip stupidity. It
was mostly originally spread by little old spinster catholic ladies. That's
how you're acting. Like a little old spinster catholic lady. Would you like a
doylie to go with your paranoia? People like you are more afraid of 'God' than
'Satan' anyway, because your 'God' is much meaner than your 'Satan', so what
diff does all this titilating conspiracy fantasy make? As long it makes your
naughty bits tingle to think about Bernardo and the Freemasons performing the
gruesome sex crimes you're obviously fantasizing about, that's all that
matters, right!

causeway...@hotmail.com

Oct 19, 2006, 10:53:28 PM10/19/06

Are you saying that all Freemasons are aware of Sickert and Bernardo
and
all of the other secret rituals that are going on? I doubt it very
much.
Are you claiming that they all know about Skull and Bones, and the
political history of that organization? B.S.
You cannot cover up the reality of this whole thing~

klunk's a cowardly cyberstalker

Oct 20, 2006, 1:24:59 AM10/20/06
In article <1161312808....@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>,
causeway...@hotmail.com says...

>klunk's a cowardly cyberstalker wrote:
>> In article <1161281903....@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
>> causeway...@hotmail.com says...
>> >

>> >Freemasons themselves are not aware of the secret society within
>> >Freemasonry, the satanic hard core of the sect.
>>
>> I'm sure ALL Freemasons are aware of this 100+ year old gossip stupidity.
It
>> was mostly originally spread by little old spinster catholic ladies. That's
>> how you're acting. Like a little old spinster catholic lady. Would you
like a
>> doylie to go with your paranoia? People like you are more afraid of 'God'
than
>> 'Satan' anyway, because your 'God' is much meaner than your 'Satan', so what
>> diff does all this titilating conspiracy fantasy make? As long it makes
your
>> naughty bits tingle to think about Bernardo and the Freemasons performing
the
>> gruesome sex crimes you're obviously fantasizing about, that's all that
>> matters, right!
>
>Are you saying that all Freemasons are aware of Sickert and Bernardo
>and
>all of the other secret rituals that are going on? I doubt it very
>much.

I am saying that they know all about the ridiculous conspiracy theories that
have been attributed to Freemasons for the past 150 years. They have been a
target of rabid fundementalist christians from their beginnings because the
Freemason organization was born out of the Enlightenment, which was the period
in history when people in Europe began to question, splinter, and occasionally
reject entirely, christianity and the catholic church. Freemasonry championed
Enlightenment ideals such as rationality and a moral code that comes from
brotherhood, rather than fear of a scary diety in the clouds. Though, they
would've been hunted to their death if they had proclaimed themselves to be an
entirely atheist organization, so they do pay lip-service to a 'higher power'.
In any case, it is still the fundementalist christian nutjobs who fuel the
Freemason-conspiracy hysteria, inspite of everyone who isn't brain-damaged
being aware of the Freemason's benign existence and their generous
contributions to charity. So thankfully the anti-Freemason brigade will remain
the domain of the fringe looney-bin for the forseeable future.

>Are you claiming that they all know about Skull and Bones, and the
>political history of that organization?

Most of them probably are aware of Skull & Bones due to its own notoriety, but
Skull and Bones is a fraternity at Yale University, and has nothing to do with
Freemasonry, other than that some people may share membership in both
organizations, which is as relevent as sharing a membership with either of
those organizaation and the local public library, as has been previously
pointed out in this thread. Almost everyone, Freemason or otherwise, knows
about Skull & Bones because conspiracy nuts have been screaming at the top of
their lungs about it all over the internet for the past 5 years, a phenomena
which has also been reported on by most of the major television network news
outlets, as well.

The fact that you think you are in posession of 'secret knowledge'
regarding Freemasonry or Skull & Bones, that very few people know about, is
hilarious. It's as if you've forgotten about that whole X-files craze of the
1990s.

>B.S.
>You cannot cover up the reality of this whole thing~

You're the only one looking to cover up reality - the reality that you're a
brick short of a full load and your elevator doesn't go all the way to the
penthouse, and while the porch-light is on, nobody's home.

klunk's a cowardly cyberstalker

Oct 20, 2006, 1:34:29 AM10/20/06

By the way, your thinking is so addled that you don't even recognize the
contridiction in claiming that most Freemasons aren't even aware of the
nefarious 'core element' in the group, while at the same time attributing the
most tenuous associations to Freemasonry with various criminals convicted of
doing hideous things. In other words, you assume that because Paul Bernardo
may have worn a Freemason ring at some point, that he must be associated with
the less than 1% of the Freemason organization that is part of the secret
nefarious wing of Freemasonry. Yet, the stats would suggest that if Paul
Bernardo were a Freemason, he'd be one of those ones that you claim are not
even aware of the so-called satanic off-shoot of the club. It's blatant
shoe-horning to cook up a titilating conspiracy where there isn't one. Why is
it that when ever anyone with any association with Freemasonry whatsoever who
does anything morally reprehensible in society assumed to be part of that
satanic inner-order of Freemasonry that those who claim such an inner-order
exists admit consists of a minniscule amount of the total membership of
Freemasonry? Even if this silly satanic inner-order existed, any time anyone
connected with Freemasonry is caught jaywalking, odds are that person knows
NOTHING about the 'satanic inner order', according to YOUR OWN CLAIMS!

Unfortunately, I'm sure you'll read this and come to the conclusion that I'm
trying to "trick you with complicated book learnin' city-slicker talk"....

Message has been deleted

causeway...@hotmail.com

Oct 20, 2006, 6:09:01 AM10/20/06

klunk's a cowardly cyberstalker wrote:
> Why is
> it that when ever anyone with any association with Freemasonry whatsoever who
> does anything morally reprehensible in society assumed to be part of that
> satanic inner-order of Freemasonry that those who claim such an inner-order
> exists admit consists of a minniscule amount of the total membership of
> Freemasonry? "....

Easy answer, actually. There is a reason for secrecy, and that is
concealment.
Why concealment? What is being concealed? Secret behavior and activity
that
has to be hidden from sight. It is natural for people to ask then,
what behavior
has to be hidden from sight and why? Ask Sickert and Bernardo and
Skull & Bones
and the Bohemian Club and Ace Crew and the rest of them (the ones we
have not
even heard about yet) . You'll have your answer.

causeway...@hotmail.com

Oct 20, 2006, 10:44:38 AM10/20/06

-------------

> Bernardo may or may not be a mason, but he is not free, so it really doesn't
> matter.
--------------
The point is that there may have been far more people involved in this
than
the official story suggests.

causeway...@hotmail.com

Oct 21, 2006, 3:20:19 PM10/21/06

http://tinyurl.com/v697b
Editorial Reviews

Book Description
>From the Publisher On August 10, 1977, the NYPD arrested David
Berkowitz for the "Son of Sam" murders that had terrorized New York
City for more than thirteen months. Berkowitz eagerly confessed to
being a lone marauder¿one who had carried out eight senseless
shootings with a .44 caliber Bulldog revolver. The case was officially
closed. Journalist Maury Terry was suspicious of Berkowitz's
confession. He has spent the years since that summer researching the
case, meticulously gathering evidence to demonstrate that the killer
did not act alone. In The Ultimate Evil, Terry details the chilling
events, proving that Berkowitz was an affiliate of¿and triggerman
for¿a Satanic cult known as the Process Church of the Final Judgment.
Terry's work not only uncovers the cult's involvement in the "Son of
Sam" murders but also finds their signature on other ritual slayings
across the country. Since the first publication of The Ultimate Evil in
1987, new evidence about the Process Church has emerged. From his
prison cell, David Berkowitz has now confirmed Maury Terry's
conclusions, making this updated edition even more extraordinary. As
Terry untangles the dense web of information to expose the frightening
extent of the Process Church's reach, he also reveals its continuing
underground existence today.

klunk's a cowardly cyberstalker

Oct 22, 2006, 1:03:50 AM10/22/06
In article <1161338920.5...@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>,
causeway...@hotmail.com says...

>klunk's a cowardly cyberstalker wrote:
>> Why is
>> it that when ever anyone with any association with Freemasonry whatsoever
who
>> does anything morally reprehensible in society assumed to be part of that
>> satanic inner-order of Freemasonry that those who claim such an inner-order
>> exists admit consists of a minniscule amount of the total membership of
>> Freemasonry? "....
>
>Easy answer, actually. There is a reason for secrecy, and that is
>concealment.
>Why concealment? What is being concealed? Secret behavior and activity
>that
>has to be hidden from sight. It is natural for people to ask then,
>what behavior
>has to be hidden from sight and why? Ask Sickerd and Bernardo and

>Skull & Bones
>and the Bohemian Club and Ace Crew and the rest of them (the ones we
>have not
>even heard about yet) . You'll have your answer.

That is not a response to anything I said. You are loopy.

klunk's a cowardly cyberstalker

Oct 22, 2006, 1:33:15 AM10/22/06
In article <1161338941.0...@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
causeway...@hotmail.com says...

BTW, the 'Ace Crew' is a canadian street and prison gang most famous for the
Sylvain Leduc killing in 1995. Insideprison.com says that: "recently paroled
John Wartley Richardson slayed the 17 year-old for allegedly disrespecting the
gang in a time when the gang's legitimacy and street presence were both fading.
While Ace Crew activity has subsided since the late 1990s, there are still
apparently a small band of members left. "

The fact that you think this obscure little gang is worth mentioning at all
when there are literally hundreds of street/prison gangs in Canada that are
far more active and have more members than the Ace Crew, is proof that you an
out-of-touch wannabe who can't even keep track of what he reads in mainstream
media. And connecting Ace Crew to these secret global conspirators is
hilariously stupid. Something tells me you aren't going to be fetching big
bucks on the conspiracy-loon lecture circuit...