ANN: Calabash Training

Karl Krukow

Jan 15, 2013, 8:43:23 AM1/15/13
to calabash...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
This is an announcement that we'll be doing a public Calabash training.

We’ll now run our first public training course, which will be held in London on February 11th-12th. To get the most effective training, we’ll accept at most 15 participants so reserve your spot now!

To register, please use London training registration form.

Although the first course is in London, we’d be interested in hearing from you if you’d like to attend training, but cannot make it to London. If you prefer a different location or time for the next training let us know by responding to this thread.

Details on this blog post:

Saurabh Jain

Mar 22, 2013, 1:16:03 AM3/22/13
to calabash...@googlegroups.com
Hi Karl Krukow...

I am interested in training on calabash android and calabsh iOS please schedule it in India at any suitable time for you.

Thanks... Wating for your positive response.

Saurabh Jain

SANJAY JOSHI

Apr 2, 2013, 1:39:04 AM4/2/13
to calabash...@googlegroups.com
Hi Karl,

Do you have any plans to conduct the training in India. I would be glad to attend it.
If not can you please make some video tutorials or pdf available online so that one who cannot make to places of training also use Calabash to its best.
Everyone can then access these videos and pdf's by paying the fees for training (if any). Hope you will look upon the matter.

Regards
Sanjay Joshi

Karl Krukow

Apr 2, 2013, 3:14:30 AM4/2/13
to calabash...@googlegroups.com, calabash...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

We do not currently have trainings planned in India.

Online trainings and video materials is definitely an option we're considering, although this won't happen just now.

Thanks for letting us know about your interest - we do keep track of this!

Karl

Saurabh Jain

Jun 22, 2013, 3:25:44 AM6/22/13
to calabash...@googlegroups.com
Hi Karl...

I am working on calabash, I need to discuss few things with you. can we set up a Skype call when you have suitable time.
my ID is saurabhjain.ahd on Skype.
Hope for your positive response.

Thanks;
Saurabh Jain

Srinivas Pulluri

Apr 16, 2015, 3:16:36 PM4/16/15
to calabash...@googlegroups.com
Hi Karl,

I am interested in Calabash/Cucumber/Ruby training. I am based in London and please let me know if there is any training sessions very soon in London

Thanks
Srini

Brad Thompson

Apr 21, 2015, 6:40:15 PM4/21/15
to calabash...@googlegroups.com
Any chance of this training coming to US or Canada?

Nauman Mithani

Apr 21, 2015, 7:40:20 PM4/21/15
to calabash...@googlegroups.com
+1 for Canada