issue 3 deadlines

Jodi Schneider

Dec 13, 2007, 3:07:15 PM12/13/07
to c4lj-d...@googlegroups.com
So far we have something like:
week -14 Proposals due
week -8 First draft due
week 0 Publication

Asssuming we want our third issue out for June 21, I'd suggest

Friday March 14th--proposals due (after con, before issue 2--is that ok?)
Friday April 25--first draft due

What do you think?

-Jodi

PS-Here are our existing deadlines for comparison:

First issue

Friday August 31st--call for proposals
Friday October 12th--article draft deadline
Monday December 17th--publication

Second issue
Friday November 9th--call for proposals
Friday January 11--article draft deadline (or Thurs Jan 21, from EM)
Thursday February 21--revisions/second draft deadline
Friday March 21--publication (tentative)

Edward Corrado

Dec 13, 2007, 6:06:43 PM12/13/07
to c4lj-d...@googlegroups.com, c4lj-d...@googlegroups.com
Those deadlines work for me.

Edward

Eric Lease Morgan

Dec 14, 2007, 6:18:57 AM12/14/07
to c4lj-d...@googlegroups.com

On Dec 13, 2007, at 3:07 PM, Jodi Schneider wrote:

> So far we have something like:
> week -14 Proposals due
> week -8 First draft due
> week 0 Publication
>
> Asssuming we want our third issue out for June 21, I'd suggest
>
> Friday March 14th--proposals due (after con, before issue 2--is
> that ok?)
> Friday April 25--first draft due

'Works for me. Do we have a volunteer for the Coordinating Editor
yet, or did I miss something?

--
Eric Lease Morgan
(574) 631-8604

Jonathan Rochkind

Dec 14, 2007, 10:47:41 AM12/14/07
to c4lj-d...@googlegroups.com
We do not yet have a volunteer for issue3 coordinating editor. We could
use one, if this is going to be more than a two issue journal! I want
to wait at _least_ two issues before volunteering myself again.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Rochkind
Digital Services Software Engineer