limit publishing video by ip or user/pass

22 ikustaldi
Joan irakurri gabeko lehen mezura

persuader

irakurri gabe,
2010(e)ko mar. 2(a) (11:39:01)10/3/2
Hartzailea: C++ RTMP Server
hi - i am wondering how can i authenticate or limit a a specific
client to publish video stream to my server and the other clients to
have only the right to view the video stream but not to publish 10x in
advance for any info.

Gavriloaie Eugen-Andrei

irakurri gabe,
2010(e)ko mar. 2(a) (12:02:26)10/3/2
Hartzailea: c-rtmp...@googlegroups.com
That depends very much on the type of the publisher: flash player, or FMLE, or or or...

Give more details

Cheers,
Andrei

> You received this message because you are subscribed to "C++ RTMP Server" mailing list.
> c-rtmp-serve...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/c-rtmp-server?hl=en

persuader

irakurri gabe,
2010(e)ko mar. 2(a) (12:57:13)10/3/2
Hartzailea: C++ RTMP Server
sorry i am using flash player.

crtmpserver

irakurri gabe,
2010(e)ko mar. 4(a) (04:20:09)10/3/4
Hartzailea: C++ RTMP Server
Hello,

Yes, you can do that by overriding functions from
BaseRTMPAppProtocolHandler. Very easy to do

Cheers,
Andrei

Erantzun guztiei
Erantzun egileari