ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR NANCY CHITERA APPOINTED VICE CHANCELLOR FOR MUBAS- CONGRATS.

Limbani Nsapato

Feb 15, 2022, 8:01:24 AM2/15/22
to highere...@googlegroups.com, Bwalo-la-aphunzitsi
Dear all,
Please find attached the announcement of the good news from MUBAS.
Congrats Assoc. Prof Nancy Chitera. Wishing you all the best.
Regards,
Limbani.

--
Dr. Limbani Eliya Nsapato,
Area 49, New Gulliver, Lilongwe, Malawi.
Mobile: +265 88 00 25 678
Whatsapp: +265 0880025678
Email: lnsa...@gmail.com
Skype: limbani.nsapato
APPOINTMENT OF ASS PROF NANCY CHITERA.pdf

Benedict Zele

Feb 15, 2022, 8:13:38 AM2/15/22
to bwalo-la-...@googlegroups.com, Limbani Nsapato, highere...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Assoc. Prof. Chitera. God bless your service to the nation.

vanancio njoka

Feb 24, 2022, 1:13:08 AM2/24/22
to bwalo-la-...@googlegroups.com, Limbani Nsapato, highere...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations professor Chitera. May God grant you wisdom to manage the MUBS

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bwalo-la-aphunzitsi/1160998310.2343279.1644930800800%40mail.yahoo.com.