Support The CHANGE… BE the PART of our Organization

Nazia Sadiqe

Jan 11, 2012, 12:59:27 PM1/11/12
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com

Get onboard to save Environment and be a change maker….We don’t celebrate World Environment day only on 5th June but on each and every day. This year we are planning to plant 10 million (One Crore) saplings this year. Join us as we raise our concerns and act to save Mother Nature for better present and future. You can devote as less as one hour, a weekend or can work online from any part of the globe together with no time barrier. Walk to work; take a baby step toward Green Lifestyle. Green Yatra is a NGO registered and associated with Planning Commission, Government of India and United Nation … Assists us in our various projects like..

Zaroorat- A Need: Works on a premise that one man’s waste can be another man’s richness. You can donate your old Clothes, Toys, Stationary, shoes, computers, utensils etc. in our collections centers. These items will be collected, sorted, repaired, sewed, packed and distributed to poor and needy people throughout India. We need your help to setup collection boxes in residential housing societies, shopping centers, malls, corporate parks, Schools, colleges and industrial areas.

Plant a Tree, Plant a New Life…. And we will do it for You: We conduct Tree Plantation Drive   Anywhere /Any location, as tree plantation in Office Premises, Housing Societies, Schools, Colleges and any such other places on invitation. Assist us in tree plantation and organize a collective tree-planting effort for your family.

Go GREEN Kids: is a Free Environment Education initiative for children aged between 6- 18 years. It has the support of approximately 10 million students in various schools across India. We need your help to make it 50 million students. Be GREEN; adopt GREEN lifestyle and inspire to your friends, family and teachers for the same.

Go GREEN Ganesha: is a fight against Plaster of Paris (PoP) made Ganesha idols. It has support of many prominent persons including MPs, MLA and Social workers. We had also associated with DNA Newspaper and RED FM for awareness campaign. We need your help to make people aware about harmful impact of PoP Idols on human life, marine life and environment.

Clean up drive: Making our city Clean and Green. Help us to organize a neighborhood clean-up drive.

DON'T wait to change to happen…BE THE CHANGE, BECOME THE CHANGE MAKER….BRING THE CHANGE….So dear Friends support The CHANGE… BE the PART of our organization…. SPREAD this to all your near and dear ones..... Every activity matters ….few of our pictures can be seen at https://picasaweb.google.com/greenyatra09.

For Volunteership kindly send us filled form at wo...@greenyatra.org

Name

Email:

Mobile

Location:

Area of Interest:

WE DEPEND ENTIRELY ON DONATIONS and receive no money from governments or corporations. Our dedicated team ensures even the smallest contributions go a long way. All donations to Green Yatra are tax exempted u/s 80G of the Income Tax Act 1961.

Thank you for taking out time to read our e-mail and we believe our joint effort would make a difference to our Mother Nature. We hope to receive a favorable reply.