Fwd: VEDANTA PARICHAYA JIGNASA PROGRAMME

anupama ryali

Dec 19, 2011, 4:10:47 AM12/19/11
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com

Good morning friends and dear ones,

Veda Vedanta Gurukula Mahavidyalaya which has been established, with campus in more than 300 acres, on the banks of Krishna River at Madipadu village with objectives of imparting Vedic Education in traditional "Gurukula" system has ever since 1992 rolled out several Vedic Scholars.

Mahavidyalaya in pursuance of its other objectives of bringing the knowledge of Vedic Philosophy to one and all has been conducting programmes on various topics periodically giving opportunity to interested persons to experince the traditional vedic learning.

Mahavidyalaya has facilities including accommodation and boarding to have the experince of traditional vedic learning.

I am forwarding the Chairman's letter requesting for expression of interest for the proposed programme, which will commencing from  January 17, 2012 to January 24, 2012.

In case if you or any of your acquaintances have interest, please write to us for making necessary arrangements. Since the  participants number is limited to only 15 we request send your interest well in advance to avoid disappointment.

Yours faithfully,

--
ANUPAMA

VEDALAYA

V Subrahmanian

Dec 19, 2011, 4:34:43 AM12/19/11
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Namaste.

I would like to know the language (medium) in which the entire program will be conducted.  Will it be in English or Sanskrit or Telugu?

Regards,
subrahmanian.v

2011/12/19 anupama ryali <anupa...@gmail.com>

--
अथ चेत्त्वमिमं धर्म्यं संग्रामं न करिष्यसि।
ततः स्वधर्मं कीर्तिं च हित्वा पापमवाप्स्यसि।।

VEDALAYA

anupama ryali

Dec 19, 2011, 4:36:15 AM12/19/11
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Please do write a letter to the concerned authority. I got a forwarded message from one of my friends. I do not know any details.
--
ANUPAMA

VEDALAYA

V Subrahmanian

Dec 20, 2011, 12:40:10 AM12/20/11
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
I am told by Shri Avadhani Malladi of the institution that the interactive program is essentially in Telugu, both English or Sanskrit used sparingly.  This is for the information of those who might consider participating in the program.  He can be contacted on mha...@yahoo.com.

Regards,
subrahmanian.v