Professor G. Bhattacharya Memorial Lectures on 12-13 January 2012 at Kurukshetra University

Surendra Mohan Mishra

Jan 6, 2012, 11:16:36 AM1/6/12
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Esteemed Scholars and Friends,
I have the honor to inform and invite you to the annual organization
of Professor Gopikamohan Bhattacharya Memorial Lecture Series at
Kurukshetra University on 12-13 January 2012.
With best regards,
S M Mishra

--
*****
Surendramohan Mishra

1l.jpg
2l.jpg
3l.jpg
4l.jpg

Ram Sharma

Jan 6, 2012, 9:07:08 PM1/6/12
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Thanks,Prof Mishra Ji,for your kind invitation.Prof Gopikamohan is still alive ! His inspirations are still alive! I hope ,his Annual Bibliography  tradition is being regularly maintained.
     My Namskaaraah to his eternally living Soul !
           Kindly pardon me for my inability to attend this memorial.
     All the best,
      Ram Karan Sharma

--- On Fri, 1/6/12, Surendra Mohan Mishra <dr.surendramo...@gmail.com> wrote:
--
अथ चेत्त्वमिमं धर्म्यं संग्रामं न करिष्यसि।
ततः स्वधर्मं कीर्तिं च हित्वा पापमवाप्स्यसि।।

G JAYAMANIKYA SHASTRI

Jan 6, 2012, 11:06:25 PM1/6/12
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
best wishes

--
G JAYAMANIKYA SHASTRI
ASST.PROFESSOR,

MOBILE:09943782184

EMAIL:jayamani...@gmail.com

soma basu

Jan 7, 2012, 10:27:08 AM1/7/12
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Respected Prof. Mishra,

Indeed you deserve very special thanks and regards for remembering the great pandit that was Prof. Gopikamohan Bhattacharya by  arranging this wonderful academic feast for the scholars.

We shall be very happy if you please post the summary of their deliberations or proceedings of the lecture -series in due course.

Best regards,

Soma Basu

shrinivasa varakhedi

Jan 11, 2012, 1:06:59 PM1/11/12
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
congratulations to professor s.m.mishraji.

shrivara