Encyclopedia of Hinduism

kapoor kapil

Dec 15, 2011, 9:57:07 PM12/15/11
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Dear All:
     This is to inform that the 11-Volume Encyclopedia of Hinduism, with which I was associated as Editor-in-Chief, has now been published. Please see the attachment.
     Warm regards,
kapil kapoor
Final 1 Page EH 2.12.2011.doc

Jagannatha s

Dec 16, 2011, 3:56:09 AM12/16/11
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Dr. Kapil Kapoor,

Congratulations for this extra ordinary achievement. Crores  of people will increase their level of knowledge by possessing and referring this encyclopedia. Particularly, we, the Indians will be ever grateful to you sir  for successful completion of  this Herculean task.

SJ

2011/12/16 kapoor kapil <kkap...@yahoo.com>
--
अथ चेत्त्वमिमं धर्म्यं संग्रामं न करिष्यसि।
ततः स्वधर्मं कीर्तिं च हित्वा पापमवाप्स्यसि।।