BORI will publish my article on Mbh

gira...@juno.com

Dec 27, 2011, 1:19:47 AM12/27/11
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Dec. 26, 2011

Respected Scholars, Namaste!

I am preparing for my visit to India. I am not getting time to respond to some of the postings. I would like to thank Dr. R.N. Iyengar, Dr. S. Korada, Dr. Navaratna Rajaram, Dr. Kalyanraman and many others who responded to my questions. BORI is publishing my article on Mahabharata. At least some information about my writing here on BVP will appear in that article. However there is page limit always so one cannot write everything in one paper. I plan to keep writing in future. I am certainly interested in showing some of my findings to Prof. Narang and Dr. S. Varakhedi when I see them in Delhi. Thanking you all for giving us intellectual feast throughout the year 2011,  N.R.Joshi

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
consumerproducts.com

GOVIND SHARMA

Dec 27, 2011, 1:10:29 PM12/27/11
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Distinguished Scholars:

I am not a Sanskrit scholar. Someone gave my name to your site and I receive at least a dozen messages every day overloading my mail site.

I beg you to do me the favour of deleting my name from your mailing list.

Govind N. Sharma