sukavihRdayAnandinI commentary on vRttaratnAkara

dhaval patel

Dec 28, 2011, 12:35:51 PM12/28/11
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
I need a commentary known as सुकविहृदयानन्दिनी on केदारभट्ट's वृत्तरत्नाकर.
I want to know whether this has been published or not? and if published, any details of publishers are welcome.
I have a copy of a manuscript with me. And I have come to know that there is one manuscript in Asiatic society of Kolkata.
I would be grateful if anyone can give me details of contact person for getting  a copy of that manuscript from the Asitic society.

Sincerely yours,
Dr. Dhaval Patel

Siddharth Wakankar

Dec 30, 2011, 1:04:40 AM12/30/11
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com, drdhav...@gmail.com
Dear Dr.Dhavalbhai,
The answers to your queries are as under:
You have not mentioned the name of the author of that com. You are
required to do a sort of homework like- referring to the Catalogus
Catalogorum of T.Aufrecht,under the entries of
Kedarabhatta,Vrttaratnakara,Sukavihrdayanandini and its author OR
refer to the New Catalogus Catalogorum volumes under these entries or
write to the Editor,N.C.C.C/o Sanskrit Dept.University of
Madras,Chepauk,Chennai-600005-T.N.to get information about the places
where the Msnuscripts of this work/com.are deposited,whether it is
printed or not etc.and other details.For getting a copy from the
Asiatic Society,1,Park Street,Kolkata,700016-W.B.you have to write a
letter either to the Librarian or the Archivist of ASB.They,however,do
not supply copies to individuals,so contact them through some
Institute/Dept/Universdity etc.
Best wishes for your academic endeavour of bringing it to
light.Please let me know when it is published
With Greetings for the New Year
Prof.Wakankar

--
Prof. Dr Siddharth Y. Wakankar