Post-poned the Ten- day Residential Textual Workshop on Indian Philosophical Tradition and Western Philosophical Methods

1 view

Director, CIFSS

Dec 28, 2011, 10:28:10 PM12/28/11
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Blessed Self,

Hari Om! Salutations!!

We are sorry to inform that due to the indifferent health of one of the faculty member, we are constrained to postpone the Ten- day Residential Textual Workshop on Indian Philosophical Tradition and Western Philosophical Methods, scheduled to be held from 21st to 30th January, 2012. We will intimate you the fresh date in due course.
The Registration Fee paid, if any, is being refunded to you separately.
We request you to kindly acknowledge receipt of this intimation.

In the Service of the Lord

--
Dr. Dilip Kumar Rana
Director

Ram Sharma

Dec 28, 2011, 11:07:36 PM12/28/11
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.Sarve santu niraamayaaH
      Ram Karan Sharma

--- On Wed, 12/28/11, Director, CIFSS <dire...@chinfo.org> wrote:
--
अथ चेत्त्वमिमं धर्म्यं संग्रामं न करिष्यसि।
ततः स्वधर्मं कीर्तिं च हित्वा पापमवाप्स्यसि।।