[ButterflyIndia] Tinsel @ Yeoor

Yuwaraj Gurjar.

Mar 21, 2011, 12:38:27 AM3/21/11
to ButterflyIndia, insect...@yahoogroups.com

Last year (14th March 2010) we found Tinsel in Nagala after so many years -
rather my 1st record in SGNP range. Again after perfectly one year on 20th March
2011 we found Tinsel in Yeoor (again my first sightings at Yeoor)

Record shot attched.

Yuwaraj Gurjar

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___
Tinsel at Yeoor.jpg

Isaac Kehimkar

Mar 24, 2011, 12:32:57 AM3/24/11
to Butterf...@yahoogroups.com

Dear Yuwaraj,
That's indeed a good confirmed record for SGNP, Mumbai. Great shot!!
Cheers!
Isaac

See my Butterfly Images:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26689187@N00/