BUS 111W - EABO - PreLim - PEST factors - By Sampson Chen

1 view

Sampson Chen

Feb 2, 2012, 1:09:05 AM2/2/12
to BUS 111W LAB 06 GROUP 01, genesisjo...@gmail.com
hey Yokesha, could you please also hand our preliminary report to turnitin.com after you hand in the hardcopy on Friday?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Sam
BUS 111W - EABO - PreLim PEST Factors - Sampson Chen.docx

Helen Zhou

Feb 2, 2012, 1:15:12 AM2/2/12
to BUS 111W LAB 06 GROUP 01
I noticed you had some stats in your part, can you add citation +
works cited?
Also what's your student #?
>  BUS 111W - EABO - PreLim PEST Factors - Sampson Chen.docx
> 16KViewDownload

Sampson Chen

Feb 2, 2012, 1:16:01 AM2/2/12
to BUS 111W LAB 06 GROUP 01, genesisjo...@gmail.com
Hey:

Thanks Helen for the reminder on referencing material. Use this version instead. I removed the stuff that would require me to cite sources.

Cheers,
Sam
BUS 111W - EABO - PreLim PEST Factors - Sampson Chen.docx

Sampson Chen

Feb 2, 2012, 1:17:54 AM2/2/12
to bus-111w-lab...@googlegroups.com
Hey Helen:

Yeah, I just removed them because I don't have time to do a proper citation right now. The stats are from my ECON lectures. Everything else is from my own knowledge.

This version should be fine. Let me know if you have questions.

Cheers,
Sam

Ping He

Feb 2, 2012, 10:20:01 AM2/2/12
to bus-111w-lab...@googlegroups.com

Hey all,
    Here is the listing of research paper, let me know if you have any question about this.
listing of research paper.doc