NSTIC Governance NOI

Kaliya

Jul 1, 2011, 9:04:40 PM7/1/11
to building-a-distributed...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

I wanted to highlight the due soon Notice of Inquiry for the governance of the National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace.

Those of you who want to put forward creative yet pratical ideas for how the "Identity Ecosystem" should be governed - how is a steering committee formed? what power does it have? how does it make decisions? how is it self sustaining etc.?

Here is the overall government site - http://nist.gov/nstic

There is a community run site with a full copy of the NSTIC that is citable with links - http://www.nstic.us

If you have questions feel free to ask me.

Oh for background here is my article National! Identity! Cyberspace! Why you shouldn't freak out about NSTIC on my fastcompany blog.

Regards,
-Kaliya