Hardcopy of Bruce slides?

grib

Mar 18, 2009, 3:30:33 PM3/18/09
to bruce-users
I am attempting to use Bruce (from svn) for my Pycon talk. I like it
so far! But how does one go about making a PDF or other printable
representation of the slides? Is it RST to HTML to PDF?

Thanks
Bill Gribble

Richard Jones

Mar 18, 2009, 4:51:40 PM3/18/09
to bruce...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 6:30 AM, grib <gr...@billgribble.com> wrote:
> I am attempting to use Bruce (from svn) for my Pycon talk.  I like it
> so far!  But how does one go about making a PDF or other printable
> representation of the slides?   Is it RST to HTML to PDF?

Bruce in SVN has HTML output (check the command-line options). You may
turn that into PDF using Firefox, Konqueror or Safari.

Richard