BFUG meeting pre Flash on the Beach : 8th September 2011 : Harbourside No.1 Pub

瀏覽次數:11 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

seventy6.com

未讀,
2011年8月8日 上午8:07:252011/8/8
收件者:Bristol Flash User Group
Hi all

So it's been bloody ages since the last BFUG!!!

As Flash's public image is changing on a daily basis I thought it
would be fun to sit around and discuss / disagree over a few pints.
Maybe place a few bets on the general theme for FOTB 2011...

BTW: It seemed sensible to have a FOTB warm-up session, but it's NOT
an exclusive FOTB chat, so all welcome!

If anybody has something in particular they want to showcase, an
unknown bug or a general rant - post it on here, (no personal hygiene
issues pls).

Harbourside No.1 @ 6.30pm 8th September 2011

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=harbourside,+bristol,+uk&hl=en&cid=7374189632877609637

I will create an EventBrite ticket if helpful...

nick

David James

未讀,
2011年8月8日 上午8:47:362011/8/8
收件者:bristol-flas...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good Nick, I'll be there

Dave Cropley

未讀,
2011年8月9日 上午9:33:062011/8/9
收件者:bristol-flas...@googlegroups.com
Yay, more BFUG!

Looking forward to catching up with everyone, lots of change happening here. Fascinated to hear everyone's thoughts on this years FOTB ;)

If I may be so bold - I am actively looking for flash work again (be it freelance, full-time or part-time, whatever, bring it on!) and I hoped I could spread the word here. If anyone knows of any opportunities/jobs requiring a seasoned front-end flash developer/director with heaps of experience in design, UX, FLA build, asset rigging, animation and well used to catering for AS3/Flex workflows then please tip me the nod - any leads much appreciated.

Thanks guys, look forward to seeing you all again soon! :D

Finally, I've cast off my old fishboy monicker and rebranded to my proper name - D M Cropley, so you can easily stalk...find me on the interpipes with the following links:

All the best,
Dave C

--

Sam

未讀,
2011年8月10日 清晨7:22:262011/8/10
收件者:Bristol Flash User Group
I shall try to be there :-)

On Aug 8, 1:07 pm, "seventy6.com" <seventy6....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> So it's been bloody ages since the last BFUG!!!
>
> As Flash's public image is changing on a daily basis I thought it
> would be fun to sit around and discuss / disagree over a few pints.
> Maybe place a few bets on the general theme for FOTB 2011...
>
> BTW: It seemed sensible to have a FOTB warm-up session, but it's NOT
> an exclusive FOTB chat, so all welcome!
>
> If anybody has something in particular they want to showcase, an
> unknown bug or a general rant - post it on here, (no personal hygiene
> issues pls).
>
> Harbourside No.1 @ 6.30pm 8th September 2011
>
> http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=harbourside,+bristol,+uk&hl=en&ci...

Shane Casey

未讀,
2011年8月10日 上午9:44:142011/8/10
收件者:Bristol Flash User Group
Sign me up!

See y'all there

S.

On Aug 9, 2:33 pm, Dave Cropley <fishboyd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yay, more BFUG!
>
> Looking forward to catching up with everyone, lots of change happening here.
> Fascinated to hear everyone's thoughts on this years FOTB ;)
>
> If I may be so bold - I am actively looking for flash work again (be it
> freelance, full-time or part-time, whatever, bring it on!) and I hoped I
> could spread the word here. If anyone knows of any opportunities/jobs
> requiring a seasoned front-end flash developer/director with heaps of
> experience in design, UX, FLA build, asset rigging, animation and well used
> to catering for AS3/Flex workflows then please tip me the nod - any leads
> much appreciated.
>
> Thanks guys, look forward to seeing you all again soon! :D
>
> Finally, I've cast off my old fishboy monicker and rebranded to my proper
> name - D M Cropley, so you can easily stalk...find me on the interpipes with
> the following links:
>
> All the best,
> Dave C
>
> --
> dmcrop...@gmail.com
> +44 (0) 7977 546978
> skype: dmcropley
>
> LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/davecropley>,
> Wordpress<http://dmcropley.wordpress.com/>
> , Twitter <http://twitter.com/#%21/dmcropley>,
> Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/DMCropleyArt/204179702966404?sk=wall>
> , Youtube <http://www.youtube.com/user/dmcropley>,
> Flickr<http://www.flickr.com/photos/dmcropley/>
>

> On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 1:07 PM, seventy6.com <seventy6....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all
>
> > So it's been bloody ages since the last BFUG!!!
>
> > As Flash's public image is changing on a daily basis I thought it
> > would be fun to sit around and discuss / disagree over a few pints.
> > Maybe place a few bets on the general theme for FOTB 2011...
>
> > BTW: It seemed sensible to have a FOTB warm-up session, but it's NOT
> > an exclusive FOTB chat, so all welcome!
>
> > If anybody has something in particular they want to showcase, an
> > unknown bug or a general rant - post it on here, (no personal hygiene
> > issues pls).
>
> > Harbourside No.1 @ 6.30pm 8th September 2011
>
> >http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=harbourside,+bristol,+uk&hl=en&ci...

Russell Kirkland

未讀,
2011年8月11日 上午8:19:232011/8/11
收件者:Bristol Flash User Group
Hey, long time no BFUG (not that I've been to anyhow ;-))

I've just started freelancing, and am ready to get excited about Flash
all over again, so I'll definitely be there.

I'm going to post that I'm available for any projects anyone has, but
I reckon I'll whack my site address in here anyways:

My recent work:
http://www.mashandgravy.co.uk/

Give us a shout if you have any thing you need extra resource on, hope
to see you at BFUG.

Russ.

tailless

未讀,
2011年8月13日 晚上10:01:212011/8/13
收件者:bristol-flas...@googlegroups.com

Hiya,

I'm fairly new to Bristol - and I wont know most of you.. but I'd like to meet with fellow developers, so I will try to make it down for the next BFUG. Pls, be kind.. : )

/ Liv

Matt Duligall

未讀,
2011年8月15日 清晨5:15:262011/8/15
收件者:bristol-flas...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like a plan Nick, I will be there.

Cheers
Matt

seventy6.com

未讀,
2011年9月6日 下午3:56:072011/9/6
收件者:bristol-flas...@googlegroups.com
Quick reminder about this Thursday's meeting...

 BFUG meeting pre Flash on the Beach : 8th
 September 2011 : Harbourside No.1 Pub

Just incase you forgot!

Mark Burvill

未讀,
2011年9月7日 下午5:22:242011/9/7
收件者:bristol-flas...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm gonna try and pop along if I can make it too. I've got deadline-pie tomorrow on a big project so not sure what state I'll be in, but would be good to catch up. Failing that I'll see most of you at fotb. :o)

Mark.

Nick Forsberg

未讀,
2011年9月8日 下午1:14:242011/9/8
收件者:bristol-flas...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark

It would be great to see you, but no pressure!

Pass us your mobile no. if you don't make it.

Cheers n

David James

未讀,
2011年9月9日 清晨6:03:552011/9/9
收件者:bristol-flas...@googlegroups.com
Great to catch up with everyone at Bfug (which seemed to be characterised by the complete lack of any talk about flash itself)

We should have a debrief after for flash on the beach for all those unfortunate enough not to be attending

David

Dave Cropley

未讀,
2011年9月9日 清晨6:11:422011/9/9
收件者:bristol-flas...@googlegroups.com
Morning, you beat me to it!

^^ What he said. Great to see everyone again, and new faces to boot - which is a big fat win.

I'd definitely be up for a post FOB meet so I can live my life vicariously through others :D

I suppose I should add for those that I didn't meet - I'm back in the freelance world as of last week so if you need a senior level flash animator / front end designer and all round nice bloke - check my folio site here, I'd love to hear from you -> http://dmcropleycv.wordpress.com/portfolio/

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon,

All the best,
Dave Cropley
skype: dmcropley

Nick Forsberg

未讀,
2011年9月10日 清晨5:27:192011/9/10
收件者:bristol-flas...@googlegroups.com
Flash who?

yep, it was good fun. Although next time, maybe we should at least start by looking at some digital output projection type thing...

So does anybody want to head up organising the next one? Probably best not leave it too long as I'm sure all the learning from FOTB will be quickly forgotten!

I'm sure we can hold it at the Coull towers again...
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息