[BNM] Thunderbird - edit received messages

335 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Pete Dowdell

ongelezen,
12 jan 2008, 09:07:2012-01-2008
aan Brighton New Media
I just found out how to edit a received email message in Thunderbird, I
thought it was very handy so I offer it to the list too...
the issue with the From: field makes it not quite perfect, but it's
handy for me to edit messages i have sent myself containing work notes etc.

To edit a message you have received in Mozilla Thunderbird:

* Copy the message from its current location to the Drafts folder
under Local Folders.
* Open that Drafts folder.
* Double-click the desired message.
* Do all the editing necessary.
o Editing the draft in this manner puts your email address
instead of the original sender's in the From: line. You can add a
* Click the Save button.
* Move the message back to the location of the original copy.

Found it here
http://email.about.com/od/mozillathunderbirdtips/qt/et_editreceived.htm

Archive Search - http://icanhaz.com/bnmarchive

BNM powered by Wessex Networks:
http://www.wessexnetworks.com

Julian Blundell

ongelezen,
14 jan 2008, 10:04:1714-01-2008
aan Brighton New Media
Or you could right click and select edit as new?

Jules

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen