0.9.3 released

Simon de Vlieger

Jul 23, 2009, 2:49:27 PM7/23/09
to bpy...@googlegroups.com
We are proud to announce bpython 0.9.4. This release is primarily a bugfix release. Changelog is included with my message:
  • when typing a float literal bpython autocompletes int methods (#36)
  • Autocompletion for file names (#40)
  • Indenting doesn’t reset (#27)
  • bpython configuration has moved from ~/.bpython.ini to ~/.bpython/config (currently still supporting fallback)
  • leftovers of statusbar when exiting bpython cleaned up
  • bpython now does not crash when a ‘popup’ goes out of window bounds
  • numerous fixes and improvements to parentheses highlighting
  • made all keys configurable (except for arrow keys/pgup/pgdown)

Simon de Vlieger

Jul 23, 2009, 3:35:35 PM7/23/09
to bpy...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the ‘Bob’ I pulled on this one, the subject obviously should be 0.9.4!