Due to election day, there was a much smaller turn out than usual. About
8-10 folks. The obvious topic of the night was the election. A few old time
SSDers, Chris and Charles, stopped by. It's always good to see old faces.
The meeting was rather short. A few things that were discussed:
- Google group conversation etiquette
- SSD Board member elections are still on track to be held in January
- New workshops are in the works, will likely resume in December
- Safety videos for many of the tools brought in by Alex are now live on
the SSD Youtube account. Signs with both URLs and QR codes now reside on or
near their appropriate tools. Please take the time to watch the videos and
become better acquainted with the tools if you intend to use them. If you
would like to help make a video, or have a suggestion for which videos are
needed sooner rather than later, please talk to me (Joel).
- New member agreements, member rules and safety waivers are all close
to being finalized and will be redistributed to ALL members upon their