[Boston Haskell] Meeting, April 28th @ MIT (New Location: Room 1-132)

Edward Kmett

Apr 9, 2010, 9:07:00 PM4/9/10
to boston...@googlegroups.com
After our brief hibernation Boston Haskell has returned!

While we were unable to obtain the room in the Stata Center that we had been using,  Edward Yang was able to arrange room 1-132 at MIT for us for 7:00 - 9:00 on April 28th.

So far, I've volunteered to give a short talk on "Finger Trees and Ropes", but that leaves plenty of time for another speaker or a working/practical session. Volunteers are welcome!

And as usual for those willing and able to make an evening of it, we can continue the conversation down at the Cambridge Brewing Company afterwards.

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

-Edward Kmett