“Label” Me This – The Jurisdictional Entry Point

Onlashuk

Apr 21, 2011, 9:27:20 AM4/21/11
to Born Without Money
The Bankers get their jurisdiction over the people under the acquired
land clause of Article 4, Section 3, Clause 2 of the Constitution,
through the LABEL/NAME that was signed/affixed, which we do not own,
but did make use of, which then attached us to what they determined as
an inhabitant, allowing the Bankers/IRS/United States, to draw
connection from land to property through the aforementioned label,
wherein the Constitution at Article 4, Section 3, and Clause 2 states…

“The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful
Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property
belonging to the United States; and nothing in this Constitution shall
be so construed as to Prejudice any Claims of the United States, or of
any particular State.”

Since we know that land is property, land can be acquired in as simple
a way as this; when you are asked, “What is the address, or what is
your address?” What you are really being asking is, “Where is the land
located that you are connected or associated with?” If you give an
address, lets say 12345 Land Street, and then you are asked if you
live there, or if you are asked for YOUR NAME, which is actually the
LABEL, then a connection can be drawn, and you are actually the one
that allowed for the connection to be drawn, albeit in ignorance, but
nonetheless still a connection, and now you have unknowingly become
subject to a foreign jurisdiction through a very deceptive ploy
because, you consented to a connection being made to the very body
that you dwell in, and this is how they acquire some more land or
property, because the body is the land and the property that you just
labeled by using their, “Label,” and you just gave it to them with out
qualifying the intent or purpose.

So then, the words, “other Property,” is the key to this debacle.
Emphasis on the word, “other.” It does not say, “respecting the
Territory AND Property belonging to the United States,” but, “or OTHER
Property,” which is a clue that the Property this is actually
referring to does not, nor ever did, naturally belong to the United
States.

PROPERTY: 4. The exclusive right of possessing, enjoying and disposing
of a thing; ownership. In the beginning of the world, the Creator
gave to man dominion over the earth, over the fish of the sea and the
fowls of the air, and over every living thing. This is the foundation
of man’s property in the earth and in all its productions.

6. The thing owned; that to which a person has the legal title,
whether in his possession or not.

In this definition, “property,” is directly connected to the Earth and
Mans dominion over it, and this is reason enough as to why Property
cannot naturally belong to the United States. So then, the United
States is claiming Property as Owner, but the United States is not the
Heir to any Property based upon the definition noted above, which
follows in accordance with Genesis chapter one (1), otherwise, Genesis
chapter one (1) is a lie. So then, the person ONLY has the legal
title, but there is no indication in this definition that by having
the legal title the person is the owner. Legal title only denotes who
has fiduciary responsibilities; nothing more and nothing less.

Now, taking out the middle phrase of definition number six (6) from
above, we have, “The thing owned, whether in his possession or not.”
Interesting how the middle phrase can clutter up the meaning, is it
not? No ownership is being equated to the person, and the United
States is but a person, yes? Moreover, the United States has claimed
ownership because of having legal titles, however, being a fiction/
person, as the United States is, how can it ever enjoy the use
thereof? Furthermore, why would this person/fiction make an ownership
claim in the first place? I will get back to this question in a
moment.

For now, how else do we conclude the claim of the United States but to
be for the intent and purpose of being both frivolous and fraudulent
in order to advantage the person over the Heir? For the person, the
United States is not the Heir, and can never be the Heir, but is the
duly created, appointed, and commissioned servant of the Heir, and
therefore is to perform specific duties in relation to the property.
Perhaps this is why it is written, “But those husbandmen said among
themselves, ‘This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and the
inheritance shall be ours,” Mark 12:7. Therefore, consider that the
answer to this query is because we are the problem that caused this to
come upon us because we adopted an adversarial disposition against and
opposed to the true intent and purpose for which it was given, and
this allowed such events of enslavement to be perpetuated through our
ignorance and inaction.

So then, why would the person/United States/fiction make an ownership
claim in the first place? For the answer to this, let us consider the
chief operating instructions; the standing orders titled the Lieber
Code, being made necessary because we as Co-Heir’s, were not loving
our neighbors, but rather were making war with them, therefore this
opened the door to allow for the property to be taken away, or more
precisely, held in abeyance … notice how in Article 38 and Article 31
respectively of the Lieber Code reveals the United States is not the
true Owner, but is only holding the Public Property and all assets in
abeyance until the conquest is complete, as sited herein below…

“Private property, unless forfeited by crimes or by offenses of the
owner, can be seized only by way of military necessity, for the
support or other benefit of the army or of the United States. If the
owner has not fled, the commanding officer will cause receipts to be
given, which may serve the spoliated owner to obtain indemnity.”

If the United States is the true Owner, then it would be seizing its
own property, would it not? Does that make any sense? Of course not!
Furthermore, why would the United States be issuing receipts for its
own property it has seized? That would be kind of crazy, yes? The
answer is, because it is not its property, but it is only going to
hold that Property in abeyance until the conquest is complete, which
means all the bickering children have stopped their infighting, and
are no longer in need of Governors and Tutors as a result, because
they have come to their sense and stopped all belligerent hostile
actions, which negatively affect the peace of public, albeit physical
warfare, economic warfare, or any kind of warfare.

A victorious army appropriates all public money, seizes all public
movable property until further direction by its government, and
sequesters for its own benefit or of that of its government all the
revenues of real property belonging to the hostile government or
nation. The title to such real property remains in abeyance during
military occupation, and until the conquest is made complete.

The conquest can only be made complete when we honor the gift once
given to all and rightfully live in peace with ourselves, and our
neighbors, sharing and giving from the things which we have been given
for the benefit of all. To charge your neighbor, is to create debt and
make a debtor of your neighbor, which is to be at war with your
neighbor, and this kind of action does not honor the life given as a
gift unto you, through which you give to all others. This is the war
that must cease. This is the war that must end. Remember, you were
given Life, and not charged for it. Therefore, anything that is
created and manifested through the energy of that Life is to be given,
and not sold, or even loaned, for the Heir is neither to be a borrower
or a lender, but a giver, because he has freely received, and so
gratefully freely gives to express his gratitude.

So then, let us now continue on with the main course of this post and
reveal some new information to update a previous posting to my blog,
but first a couple of supporting definitions, and some concluding
thoughts before getting to that.

LA’BEL, n. 1. A narrow slip of silk, paper or parchment, containing a
name or title, and affixed to any thing, denoting its contents. Such
are the labels affixed to the vessels of an apothecary. Labels also
are affixed to deeds or writings to hold the appended seal. (Such as
the 1040 form)
2. Any paper annexed to a will by way of addition; as a codicil.

The Property problem is all connected to the word, “Label,” on the IRS
1040 form (See the examples below). This means that the word, “Label,”
on the form is telling the user of it that this form serves another
purpose. That the purpose and true nature of this form gives the
Bankers jurisdiction over all the land referred to as, “other
Property,” referenced earlier in Article 4, Section 3, Clause 2 of the
Constitution as noted above. The “other Properties,” are tied directly
into the purpose for this word being on that form. When the Label or
NAME is affixed/signed/written upon the 1040 form, it is used against
the one affixing/signing/using the Label/NAME, because actually does
not belong to the user, but to someone else. This then allows the
Bankers to draw a direct connection to one using it being an,
“inhabitant,” which refers directly to the person, which is a fiction
and a corporation. Do you want to have such a connection made with
you? Certainly not! However, by using what is clearly their property
without a license, or their permission, it becomes a benefit and a
privilege. One that is subject to a use-tax for the benefit and
privilege of using it.

INHAB’ITANT, 1. One who has a legal settlement in a town, city or
parish. The conditions or qualifications which constitute a person an
inhabitant of a town or parish, so as to subject the town or parish to
support him, if a pauper, are defined by the statutes of different
governments or states.

So then, land is equated to Property when it is tied into the solid
matter and is of the Earth as clearly defined above, however, if it is
tied into a NAME or more precisely the LABEL, which we should more
than likely refer to the NAME as, for it truly is only a LABEL, but is
called a NAME causing confusion, the LABEL then becomes tied to the
land, and is become the property of the owner of the LABEL/NAME, which
is the United States. This is how a the conclusion of you being the
NAME/LABEL was first consummated, by filling out the very first IRS
1040 form, and then reaffirming it by all successive ones. You see,
we are the problem, because we did this in ignorance, and because
everybody else was doing it. But now that you know that you have been
the problem, you can now be the solution.

LAND, n. 1. Earth, or the solid matter which constitutes the fixed
part of the surface of the globe, in distinction from the sea or other
waters, which constitute the fluid or movable part. Hence we say, the
globe is terraqueous, consisting of land and water. The seaman in a
long voyage longs to see land.

2. Any portion of the solid, superficial part of the globe, whether a
kingdom or country, or a particular region. The United States is
denominated the land of freedom.

3. Any small portion of the superficial part of the earth or ground.
We speak of the quantity of land in a manor. Five hundred acres of
land is a large farm.

4. Ground; soil, or the superficial part of the earth in respect to
its nature or quality; as good land; poor land; moist or dry land.

5. Real Estate. A traitor forfeits all his lands and tenements.

6. The inhabitants of a country or region; a nation or people

Now, some new information has come to my attention concerning a
previous blog that I posted on January 16, of 2011, titled, “Notice
the IRS informing them of codicil presumption null and void ab inito,”
wherein I exposed the truth of the meaning and purpose of the word,
“Label,” on the IRS form 1040, in that its true meaning and purpose is
to be used as a codcil (See previous blog for definition) to the
original trust setup by and through the organic Constitution by the
Forefathers. These four words, “and to our posterity,” includes
absolutely everyone who is a descendant of the nation wherein that
trust was setup and expressed.

Below, you will find pictures of the IRS 1040 Forms for the years 2007
through 2010. In each one, you will see the word, “Label,” spelled
horizontally, and you will also see a spelling of the word, “LABEL,”
vertically. However, on the 2010 1040 Form, these spellings are not
there! As a matter of fact, they have been removed! Examine them for
yourself.

Even though the word, “Label,” has been removed it does not change the
fact that by filling out one of their forms, of which you have no
license, or legal proficiency to do so. The mere use of their form can
imply a contractual obligation, through the creation of an implied
trust, if you do not express your intent for the NAME/LABEL and NUMBER
that was created and still owned by the International Bankers for
their benefit alone. This means that if you use their forms, then make
sure that you take the time to educate yourself on every aspect of the
form first, and perhaps even include a letter explaining who you are
and your intent. So then, it does appear that they may have removed
the prime evidence exposing their fraud. However, this does not change
the fact that this form can still be used to imply a codicil simply
because of the implied contract associated with making use of the form
improperly.

Folks, I believe the removal of the word, “Label,” is a sign that more
and more people are waking up and questioning the IRS, asking them the
questions that they do not want to answer. I AM not the only one who
is aware of the meaning of the word, “Label.” Therefore, the removal
of the word, “Label,” clearly shows a motive to conceal what it is
that they have done through a willful intent of negligence and
malcontent. Now their only recourse to avoid being exposed is to
blatantly hide what it is that they have done. Make no mistake about
this; this is a reaction out of fear. Their anger, which has been
sparked by their unbelief, has shaken them into a state of panic
because so many are realizing just who they truly are and have always
been. This just plain infuriates them.

The solution for this is in informing them of your awareness of this
truth, and that it was never your will and intent to give up the gift
of your inheritance to them, or pledge the posterity of the expressed
trust setup for you to them either. There is more than one way to
accomplish getting this message across to them once and for all.
Consider the options and come up with a few idea, and I will
communicate more of my ideas along this line of thinking in future
blogs.

Until then… have a blessed and safe journey.