Sex and Food

Otto Baade

Aug 21, 2002, 5:13:28 PM8/21/02
A friend came across this quote:

"Food has replaced sex in my life.
Now I can't even get into my own pants."

Otto

Jeff Cope

Aug 21, 2002, 5:19:03 PM8/21/02

"Otto Baade" <OBA...@mn.rr.com> wrote in message

> A friend came across this quote:
>
> "Food has replaced sex in my life.
> Now I can't even get into my own pants."

LOL!!!!

Leyanis

Aug 22, 2002, 5:39:34 AM8/22/02

"Otto Baade" <OBA...@mn.rr.com> wrote

> "Food has replaced sex in my life.
> Now I can't even get into my own pants."

You know actually it really really depends on your properties of your body
not on the food. I eat quite a lot and still stay thin, actually when I was
a teenager, the other kids made fun off me because I was to far skinny, and
I tried to force myself to eat more! Now when I am in my mid-thirties
though, the same bullies say 'oh you still look like 20'. :-)

BillB

Aug 22, 2002, 7:29:00 AM8/22/02

"Leyanis" <Ley...@adam.nl> wrote in message

> You know actually it really really depends on your properties of your body
> not on the food. I eat quite a lot and still stay thin, actually when I
was
> a teenager, the other kids made fun off me because I was to far skinny,
and
> I tried to force myself to eat more! Now when I am in my mid-thirties
> though, the same bullies say 'oh you still look like 20'. :-)

Well you know what goes around comes .. oops wrong thread. :)

Kirt

Aug 22, 2002, 9:52:11 AM8/22/02
Otto Baade wrote:

<fume><stomp>

THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!

--
Free The Kinsey Six !!

Mart [TeamD]

Aug 22, 2002, 9:59:26 AM8/22/02
> I was to far skinny, and
> I tried to force myself to eat more!

This guy was on the radio this morning:
http://www.vincentboucher.com/_/Index.html

He said he never met a guy who was skinnier than him (pic on left).
During his time in the Canadian Space Agency, he trained and now looks
like this (pic on right).

Mart

Iman L Crawford

Aug 22, 2002, 10:23:07 AM8/22/02
"Leyanis" <Ley...@adam.nl> wrote in
> Now when I am in my mid-thirties though, the same bullies say 'oh you
? still look like 20'. :-)

How could people be so cruel. :)

--
Iman
`It's like this to me, I don't know much about Sweden but if I had to go to

Leyanis

Aug 22, 2002, 10:29:18 AM8/22/02

"Iman L Crawford" <ilcrawford.at.hotmail.dot.com> wrote

> How could people be so cruel. :)

Well they can forget it! 1st I am toO skinny and they make fun off you, but
I did nothing special to be skinny, then later they say that I still look
young, but for that I did nothing special either. And yes I do think it's
cruel and I always reply that they look like ......

(well I have to get even dont I!!!)

Otto Baade

Aug 22, 2002, 10:16:09 AM8/22/02
Leyanis wrote

> I eat quite a lot and still stay thin, ...

Leyanis, this kind of boasting when circumferentially
challenged people are present can get you in deep trouble!

<tossing large baked potato, topped with sour cream>

Otto

Leyanis

Aug 22, 2002, 10:25:19 AM8/22/02

"Otto Baade" <OBA...@mn.rr.com>

> Leyanis, this kind of boasting when circumferentially
> challenged people are present can get you in deep trouble!

Otto, sorry what means:

boasting?
circumferentially challenged?

Write some plain english I have no idea what you are talking about. My
english is far from perfect.

Iman L Crawford

Aug 22, 2002, 10:31:57 AM8/22/02
> (well I have to get even dont I!!!)

You could tell them they are too cute, they're in too good of shape.. Just
compliment them until the go home crying. :)

Mart [TeamD]

Aug 22, 2002, 10:33:57 AM8/22/02
> Write some plain english I have no idea what you are talking about. My
> english is far from perfect.

Which makes it perfert!

Mart :^)

Otto Baade

Aug 22, 2002, 10:45:17 AM8/22/02
Leyanis

> boasting?
From Dictionary.com:
To glorify oneself in speech; talk in a self-admiring way.
To speak of with excessive pride.
My own:
To rub in ones advantage.

> circumferentially challenged?

This is a politically correct euphemism for FAT,
used and probably created by Daniel Pinkwater
for good reason:
http://www.pinkwater.com/indexh.html

I hope that helps.

Otto

Leyanis

Aug 22, 2002, 10:52:54 AM8/22/02

"Otto Baade" <OBA...@mn.rr.com> wrote

<cut>
> I hope that helps.

Ok Otto I understand. Then read this: Since I used to be far too skinny and
could not help it, I think also that fat people can not really do something.
It is not always, mostly not I would say, their fault that they are fat.
Just like I used to eat and eat and always stayed too skinny, fat people can
diet and diet and force themselves and stay fat. So I do not blame them.
Just the bullies that made fun off me and now say that I still look so
young, them I will tease until them cry....

Mark Lauter

Aug 22, 2002, 10:57:48 AM8/22/02
> I tried to force myself to eat more! Now when I am in my mid-thirties
> though, the same bullies say 'oh you still look like 20'. :-)

I've found the secret to youth is to continuously expand. This eliminates
the skin's natural urge to wrinkle. I may be fking huge, but at least my
neck doesn't look like a vagina. :)

--
Mark Lauter

Otto Baade

Aug 22, 2002, 11:12:17 AM8/22/02
Leyanis wrote

> and now say that I still look so
> young, them I will tease until them cry....

Oh you young chickie, tease me!

Otto

BillB

Aug 22, 2002, 12:49:45 PM8/22/02

"Mark Lauter" <markl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

LOL!

Otto Baade

Aug 22, 2002, 1:35:58 PM8/22/02
Mark Lauter wrote

> I've found the secret to youth is to continuously expand.

When will you be flying the Spruce Goose as single seater?

Otto

Mark Lauter

Aug 22, 2002, 3:06:20 PM8/22/02
> > I've found the secret to youth is to continuously expand.
>
> When will you be flying the Spruce Goose as single seater?

LOL!! Hey, no kidding, this other student I know bought his own plane
because he out grew the Piper Tomahawk. He gained 35 pounds in 6 months
since getting married.

--
Mark Lauter

Iman L Crawford

Aug 22, 2002, 3:31:40 PM8/22/02

> LOL!! Hey, no kidding, this other student I know bought his own plane
> because he out grew the Piper Tomahawk. He gained 35 pounds in 6 months
> since getting married.

You might check out the WSJ today. They have an article on how no-fly
zones have changed since 911, with some not even being available on maps.
Also no-fly zones follow the president around.

Michael Warner

Aug 22, 2002, 3:35:55 PM8/22/02
On Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:57:48 -0400, "Mark Lauter" <markl...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I've found the secret to youth is to continuously expand.

It's the secret to staying in harmonious proportion with an expanding Universe.

Mark Lauter

Aug 22, 2002, 4:11:35 PM8/22/02
> > LOL!! Hey, no kidding, this other student I know bought his own plane
> > because he out grew the Piper Tomahawk. He gained 35 pounds in 6 months
> > since getting married.
>
> You might check out the WSJ today. They have an article on how no-fly
> zones have changed since 911, with some not even being available on maps.
> Also no-fly zones follow the president around.

Thanks, I'll take a look.

--
Mark Lauter

Ernest Fairchild (Team OT)

Aug 22, 2002, 5:52:29 PM8/22/02
"Leyanis" <Ley...@adam.nl> wrote in message

> I eat quite a lot and still stay thin

I sympathize. It doesn't matter how much I eat, or don't eat, I stay around
the same weight.

Have a great day!

Ernest
_____________________
"If there were an afterlife, Isaac Asimov would have written a book about it
by now."

Visit my website at http://www.public.asu.edu/~ernestf

Ernest Fairchild (Team OT)

Aug 22, 2002, 6:02:07 PM8/22/02
"Mark Lauter" <markl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> LOL!! Hey, no kidding, this other student I know bought his own plane
> because he out grew the Piper Tomahawk. He gained 35 pounds in 6 months
> since getting married.

His wife must be a real good cook. . .

Rob Claffie Jr

Aug 22, 2002, 6:38:10 PM8/22/02
In article <3d64ee4c$1...@newsgroups.borland.com>,
ROT13...@genvafhesvat.pbz says...

> He said he never met a guy who was skinnier than him (pic on left).
> During his time in the Canadian Space Agency, he trained and now looks
> like this (pic on right).

YOWZA!

rob :)

Ernest Fairchild (Team OT)

Aug 22, 2002, 6:44:14 PM8/22/02
"Rob Claffie Jr" <TARDI...@aol.com> wrote in message

Which one, the skinny pic, or the other one <g>?

GenJerDan

Aug 23, 2002, 4:03:18 AM8/23/02
"Ralph Friedman" <ra...@garlinsoftware.com> wrote in message
> Quite a change, but neither picture is particularly attractive. He looks
like
> the Pillsbury Doughboy in the more recent one. There is a happy medium
> somewhere in between

The problem I see with getting all muscley is they never manage to make
their heads much bigger and it just looks...wrong. :>)

Michael Warner

Aug 23, 2002, 8:02:47 AM8/23/02
On Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:03:18 +0200, "GenJerDan" <wojcikATgenjerdan.com> wrote:

>The problem I see with getting all muscley is they never manage to make
>their heads much bigger and it just looks...wrong. :>)

OTOH, if you have a naturally large head, it's the only way to look normal.

Rob Claffie Jr

Aug 23, 2002, 11:37:23 AM8/23/02
In article <3d65678b$1...@newsgroups.borland.com>, "Ernest Fairchild \(Team
OT\)" <ern...@delphidude.com> says...

> > YOWZA!
>
> Which one, the skinny pic, or the other one <g>?

Smart-arse.

Ahem. "the other one."

rob :)

Rudy Velthuis

Aug 23, 2002, 4:06:16 PM8/23/02
In article <3d64f1c3$1...@newsgroups.borland.com>, Otto Baade says...

> Leyanis, this kind of boasting when circumferentially
> challenged people are present can get you in deep trouble!

Aye!
--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research,
would it?" -- Albert Einstein

Rudy Velthuis

Aug 23, 2002, 4:05:35 PM8/23/02
In article <VA.0000145...@garlinsoftware.com>, Ralph Friedman
says...

> Quite a change, but neither picture is particularly attractive. He looks like
> the Pillsbury Doughboy in the more recent one.

But still quite a lot healthier.

Rudy Velthuis

Aug 23, 2002, 4:08:07 PM8/23/02
In article <3d64...@newsgroups.borland.com>, Leyanis says...

> boasting?

Opgeven (vertellen wat je allemaal kan).

> circumferentially challenged?

Mensen met een omtrek-probleem (ofwel: te dik).

Erik Schepers

Aug 24, 2002, 8:01:37 PM8/24/02
Rudy Velthuis wrote:

> Opgeven (vertellen wat je allemaal kan).

Opgeven? Ik wil niet opscheppen over mijn beheersing van de Nederlandse
taal, maar toch...
--
Cleanup on register two... It's engineer spittle.

Rudy Velthuis

Aug 25, 2002, 6:56:33 AM8/25/02
In article <3D681E61...@delphidude.com>, Erik Schepers says...

> Rudy Velthuis wrote:
>
> > Opgeven (vertellen wat je allemaal kan).
>
> Opgeven? Ik wil niet opscheppen over mijn beheersing van de Nederlandse
> taal, maar toch...

OMG! Ik bedoelde opscheppen. Dat heb je er van, als je de hele dag Duits
praat en soms zelfs denkt. Een kruising van "angeben" and "opscheppen".
<g>

Erik Schepers

Aug 25, 2002, 7:39:57 PM8/25/02
Rudy Velthuis wrote:

> Dat heb je er van, als je de hele dag Duits praat en soms zelfs denkt.

Is dat überhaupt mogelijk? <g,d,r>

Rudy Velthuis

Aug 26, 2002, 6:06:04 AM8/26/02
In article <3D696ACD...@delphidude.com>, Erik Schepers says...

> Rudy Velthuis wrote:
>
> > Dat heb je er van, als je de hele dag Duits praat en soms zelfs denkt.
>
> Is dat überhaupt mogelijk? <g,d,r>

<Guido>
Tss, tss.
</Guido>