IBM viaVoice

qin

Nov 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/27/97

Can I develop application of IBM viaVoice card use Delphi?
Thanks.
Qin

Richard Marsden

Nov 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/28/97

qin <xuk...@hotmail.com> wrote in on 27/11/97 11:43

> Can I develop application of IBM viaVoice card use Delphi?
> Thanks.
> Qin

Hi Qin

sorry about the delay in replying,

yes you can write applications in delphi that use IBM's via voice, you need
a copy of the SAPI and the TEnhVoiceCommand component from the Delphi super
Page at http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi. If you download the component
from the Delphi super page it's zip file contains the SAPI and help files.
Alternatively the supplier's home page is
http://ascu.unian.it/~milani/delphi.

It seems to be straight forward to use although I've not done much with it
yet, just add it to your palette and away you go.

hope this helps, good luck, regards

Richard Marsden