Property of Frames not showing in the Object Inspector ???

GTRO

Feb 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/1/00
Hi there! I don't understand...

My first experience with Frames has shown me that Frames do not behave
completely like objects.

If I build a frame with only a Bevel on it and define the procedure GoPublic
as public and Nothing: Integer as a published property, I find that (when
the frame is on a form), from the form, I can call the method GoPublic or
assign a value to Nothing at run time but
that I cannot access the property Nothing in the Object Inspector at design
time.

What is wrong with this?

Thank you

Georges

Jeff Overcash (TeamB)

Feb 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/1/00
In this manner Frames work more as Forms than components. To get Frame custom
properties to show up you have to register that frame with the IDE using
RegisterCustomModule and pass the Frame designer (do a search on the Mers search
engine on "overcash RegisterCustomModule" and you will see the proper class name
in one of the more recent posts).

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB) On waves of silver I dreamed of gold
(Please do not email 'Till I lost the peace that dreaming gives