Urgent! Cannot start Delphi 6 Ent. anymore after installing Update Pack 2 (German)

michele gerundo

Apr 11, 2002, 11:13:01 AM4/11/02
Can someone please help me? I get an an error that says something like
"..... "@sysutils@checkWin32Version$qqri" not found in DLL "rtl60.bpl"

Charles Brown

Apr 11, 2002, 5:29:01 PM4/11/02
I had similar Version related hassle, turned out to be the CodePage
settings.

Delphi
Project
VersionInfo
Language

You need to check that the LocalID is correct, if it still fails try
setting it back to the US standard codepage, 0409. That setting totally
alters where VersionInfo finds the data.

Personally I avoid all kinds of language updates, they often cause chaos for
my systems. Not much help if you are non-English as first language, but
sadly that seems to be the case.

Good Luck, Charles

"michele gerundo" <mich...@freesurf.ch> wrote in message