I'm not licensed???

Robert Morley

Dec 13, 2007, 11:48:26 PM12/13/07
I've just re-installed Turbo Delphi Explorer (the free version) after moving
to a new computer, and I hadn't used it for some time before, either, so I
don't remember.... Is it normal when starting Turbo Delphi that it gives me
a message stating "You are not licensed to use Borland Delphi for Microsoft
Windows"?

If I look in the License Manager, it says I'm licences properly for all of:

Delphi 2006 for .NET Explorer
Interbase Developer Edition
Borland Developer Studio 2006 Explorer

But for Turbo Delphi 2006 Win32, it's listed as "(Expired)".

Is this normal? I don't remember it saying this ever before.

Rob

Robert Morley

Dec 14, 2007, 12:13:06 AM12/14/07
Never mind. When I went back to the Borland/CodeGear site, it sent me
another activation file and this one worked. I wonder if maybe I used the
.NET Explorer the first time and didn't notice I was using the wrong one.
Whatever it was, it's working now, and that's all that matters. :)

Rob

"Robert Morley" <rmo...@N0.Freak1n.sparn.magma.ca> wrote in message