text To Speech

瀏覽次數:51 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Sudesh

未讀,
2005年10月4日 凌晨12:14:082005/10/4
收件者:
Hello:

Are there any sample BCB projects for Text To Speech?
How to go about this? Various ways of doing?

Thanks,
Sudesh

Vladimir Stefanovic

未讀,
2005年10月4日 上午9:43:312005/10/4
收件者:
Go to:
http://groups.google.com/

and type in:
cppbuilder "text to speech"

and later:

cppbuilder "text to speech" vladimir

It's easy to make you app speek ;)

I already made a dictionary with speech mechanism. If you
have a good internet connection, download it:

(Alt+I to switch for the English interface)

Di dictionary, v1.0.048 (12 MB / 270,000 words)
http://www.antivari.com/setup_sr.exe

(In the practice Code-page should be set on Serbian Latin,
because in Serbian there are some special characters that
will not be found properly if that's not set. In you case,
for seeng the idea - it's not needed)

--
Best regards,
Vladimir Stefanovic
"Sudesh" <sud...@vfemail.net> wrote in message

Sudesh

未讀,
2005年10月5日 晚上9:37:542005/10/5
收件者:
Hello Vladimir:

Is it possible to see the code related TTS from your application? Will work
in BCB3?

Thanks,
Sudesh

Vladimir Stefanovic

未讀,
2005年10月6日 上午9:46:242005/10/6
收件者:
There is nothing special in the code itself:

Ater steps that you must follow, from the links
I have shown you, just drop:

Text To Speech

component, which will be placed in
Active X tab:

I'm not sure will it work with BCB3, but I think that
no probles will arrive:

CODE:
TextToSpeech->Speak( (WideString)"Hello" );

--
Best regards,
Vladimir Stefanovic
"Sudesh" <sud...@vfemail.net> wrote in message

JD

未讀,
2005年10月9日 清晨6:37:382005/10/9
收件者:

"Vladimir Stefanovic" <anti...@po.sbb.co.yu> wrote:

> Ater steps that you must follow, from the links
> I have shown you,

I have to say that you're instructions are sprite. It's
unclear to me what is what. I found the link to MS Agent
downloads:

http://www.microsoft.com/msagent/downloads/user.asp

and located:

MS Agent Core Component (395K)
Text-to-speech engine
SAPI 4 Runtime binaries

but i did not find any reference to:

"Do the same steps as before except look for .....
MS TTS Engine 1.0 Type Library (Version 1.0)"

> just drop:
>
> Text To Speech
>
>component, which will be placed in Active X tab:

This is also fuzzy. I assume that once one installs the
appropriate files into Windows, that an ActiveX component
magically appears installed in the IDE?

~ JD

Vladimir Stefanovic

未讀,
2005年10月9日 下午1:22:352005/10/9
收件者:
Hi JD,

The files that are needed to deploy (and execute)
so your app can speek on some other machine are:

LHTTSENG.EXE
SPCHAPI.EXE

... but I'm really not sure if some more files are
needed (from the MS page you saw) to execute
so that you can see the:

BCB / Component / Import Active X /

Microsoft Voice Text (version 1.0)
TTextToSpeech

I really cannot remember the steps but I suppose
that you have to Install them.

Then I think there is something with:
BCB / Install Component /
(I'll look deeper tomorrow)

Finally you can see the 'tongue' on the
ActiveX palette...

Sorry, I know this is fuzzy also, but I'll try
tomorrow to produce the real steps...

Vladimir Stefanovic

未讀,
2005年10月10日 凌晨2:41:442005/10/10
收件者:

>I have to say that you're instructions are sprite. It's
>unclear to me what is what. I found the link to MS Agent
>downloads:

OK,

1) Install:

LHTTSENG.EXE
SPCHAPI.EXE

(These files should also be installed on the machine you would
like your speech app to deploy. There is /q quiet install mode
for both EXEs)

2) BCB / Componentt / Import Active X

3) Find item:

Microsoft Voice Text (version 1.0)
TTextToSpeech

4) Install

5) Into new package:

File name: tts

6) OK-OK...

7) Look at: ActiveX part of components palette, there is a
new component ;)

No more ghosts this time ;)

Best regards,
Vladimir Stefanovic