How do I Install Indy 10 into C++ Builder 5?

0 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Keith

ungelesen,
19.01.2005, 05:54:1219.01.05
an
Subject says it all...

ps. I have Delphi 7 available if that will help.

Hans Galema

ungelesen,
19.01.2005, 07:08:3619.01.05
an
Keith wrote:
> Subject says it all...

Please do not refer to the subject.

http://info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html
<quote>
8. ... Place all of the information relevant to your post in
the message body. Do not assume that everyone can see or will
read the subject line.
</quote>

But you should run the BC5.bat file. (or a file with a similar name.).

Hans.

Jerry

ungelesen,
19.01.2005, 08:35:4919.01.05
an

I download 10.0.52 source code ,but no .bat file in it?? if I download wrong file??

Hans Galema

ungelesen,
19.01.2005, 09:08:4019.01.05
an
Jerry wrote:
> I download 10.0.52 source code ,but no .bat file in it?? if I download wrong file??

Please go to Indy's website http://www.indyproject.org and read the
Knowledge Base, there are install instructions there.

For further questions: please post them in
borland.public.cppbuilder.ide

Hans.

Remy Lebeau (TeamB)

ungelesen,
19.01.2005, 12:27:2619.01.05
an

"Hans Galema" <not...@notused.nl> wrote in message

> But you should run the BC5.bat file. (or a file with a similar name.).

There is no such batch file in Indy 10. Indy 10 does not support BCB at
this time. BCB support is still being worked on.

Gambit

0 neue Nachrichten