[Boost-users] First set of Boostcon 2010 videos are available

Marshall Clow

Jul 20, 2010, 12:24:42 PM7/20/10
to boost...@lists.boost.org, bo...@lists.boost.org
Almost all of the Transactional Memory sessions from Boostcon are now available, with the exception of Tatiana Shpeisman's presentation on the "Draft Specification of Transactional Language Constructs for C++". That talk should (hopefully) be available tomorrow.

Here are the links

Maurice Herlihy : Transactional Memory Today - Keynote: http://blip.tv/file/3900047/
Justin Gottschlich:TBoost.STM Engine: http://blip.tv/file/3900167/
Tatiana Shpeisman: Draft Specification of Transactional Language Constructs for C++: <coming soon>

Michael Wong: IBM's TM Research: http://blip.tv/file/3900242/
Mark Moir: Sun's / Oracle's TM Research: http://blip.tv/file/3905166/
Tatiana Shpeisman: Intel's TM Research: http://blip.tv/file/3905189/

Hartmut - I apologize for removing your (very nice) introduction for Maurice from the video.
Unfortunately, Maurice was wearing the microphone, and none of what you said could be heard.

-- Marshall

Hartmut Kaiser

Jul 20, 2010, 12:52:44 PM7/20/10
to bo...@lists.boost.org, boost...@lists.boost.org
> Almost all of the Transactional Memory sessions from Boostcon are now
> available, with the exception of Tatiana Shpeisman's presentation on the
> "Draft Specification of Transactional Language Constructs for C++". That
> talk should (hopefully) be available tomorrow.
>
> Here are the links
>
> Maurice Herlihy : Transactional Memory Today - Keynote:
> http://blip.tv/file/3900047/
> Justin Gottschlich:TBoost.STM Engine:
> http://blip.tv/file/3900167/
> Tatiana Shpeisman: Draft Specification of Transactional Language
> Constructs for C++: <coming soon>
>
> Michael Wong: IBM's TM Research:
> http://blip.tv/file/3900242/
> Mark Moir: Sun's / Oracle's TM Research:
> http://blip.tv/file/3905166/
> Tatiana Shpeisman: Intel's TM Research:
> http://blip.tv/file/3905189/

Thanks for your effort!

> Hartmut - I apologize for removing your (very nice) introduction for
> Maurice from the video.
> Unfortunately, Maurice was wearing the microphone, and none of what you
> said could be heard.

No problem at all.
Regards Hartmut

Meet me at BoostCon