[Boost-users] serialization of unordered_map

Igor Filippov

Apr 20, 2010, 12:35:25 AM4/20/10
to boost...@lists.boost.org
I am struggling with getting serialization to work with unordered_map.
I have found someone else's header file for that purpose and
modified it so the compilation goes through without errors, however
I'm getting segfault when attempting to run the executable.

The header file is attached, any help will be most appreciated.

Best regards,
Igor

P.S. I believe the original code is from René Bürgel who asked for it
to be included into serialization library back in 2007.
boost_serialize_unordered_map.hpp

Igor Filippov

Apr 20, 2010, 8:10:52 AM4/20/10
to boost...@lists.boost.org
Answering my own question - I was able to figure it out last night.

Thank you for the wonderful library!
Igor

Ganeshram Iyer

Apr 20, 2010, 1:17:11 PM4/20/10
to boost-users
Would be most helpful Igor if you could also post the solution you figured out. I personally would find it useful.
Thanks in advance
Ganesh

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 7:10 AM, Igor Filippov <igor.v....@gmail.com> wrote:
Answering my own question - I was able to figure it out last night.

Thank you for the wonderful library!
Igor

Ganeshram Iyer
Open Source and CAD: http://ossandcad.blogspot.com
ganesh...@yahoo.com

Igor Filippov

Apr 20, 2010, 6:49:16 PM4/20/10
to boost...@lists.boost.org
Ganesh,

Here you go.
boost_serialize_unordered_map.hpp is the one one has to include in his
application.

Igor
boost_serialize_unordered_map.hpp
unordered_map_load_imp.hpp