I've updated this page --
with results from Boost 1.52.
A few notes about the testing:
I decided to use -O2 on the Linux/g++ tests. In previous
tests I used -O3.
I hadn't updated the Windows test results since the
Boost 1.48 time-frame. Around Boost 1.51 I had to
start building the serialization library in Boost
with runtime-link=static in order to get the Windows
tests to build. I haven't understood why that became
necessary, but the results for the serialization library
in Boost seem to have been adversely affected by this.
On Windows, I now report that tests built with the
serialization library in Boost are over 1.8 times slower
than parallel Ebenezer tests. Previously I reported the
tests built with the serialization library in Boost were
between 1.7 and 1.8 times slower than the Ebenezer tests.
Ebenezer Enterprises -- making programming fun again.
Unsubscribe & other changes: http://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost