update requested on Bonny Doon propane co-op

sfs...@ucsc.edu

Nov 19, 2013, 10:34:04 AM11/19/13
to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com
I see no posting for some time. I tried to sign up for the co-op a few weeks ago and have heard nothing back. Can people still sign up? Could someone give me contact information please. I would like to know how things have gone in the last year and if people are still happy with this deal. Thank you. Sheri

gregg s

Nov 20, 2013, 10:56:54 AM11/20/13
to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com
we adopted the same deal in boulder creek and it has been very popular.  the company is FerrellGas and you can contact Eddie Ramos at 916-416-0824

Gregg

Sheryl Sobin

Nov 20, 2013, 11:11:47 AM11/20/13
to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Gregg. I talked to them yesterday and am all set with Ferrellgas.

Cynthia Baxter

Dec 28, 2013, 8:54:31 PM12/28/13
to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com
Our last propane bill from Ferrell includes a hazmat fee of 13.99, and a fuel surcharge fee of 6.99.
Our understanding was that there would be no hazmat fee.

Anyone know for sure?

Joe Ysselstein

Dec 28, 2013, 9:07:01 PM12/28/13
to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com
Hello Cynthia,

If you are part of the Co-op then there is NO additional charges for anything.  For co-op members the price is the Bay Area TARGA price per gallon(http://www.documents.dgs.ca.gov/pd/contracts/FuelPosting/FuelPosting12-05-13.pdf) + $0.85 (Ferrell's markup that covers all associated expenses in delivering the propane to you.  If you were charged incorrectly, please contact the Elk Grove office and they should promptly fix your charge.

Respectfully,
Joe

Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 17:54:31 -0800
Subject: Re: [BD Propane Co-Op] Re: update requested on Bonny Doon propane co-op