Changing font size

Graham Bray

Jun 14, 2011, 2:46:35 PM6/14/11
to bluegriffon
How can I change the font size in WYSIWYG view?

Charles Cooke

Jun 15, 2011, 3:45:26 AM6/15/11
to bluegriffon
The zoom control is at the bottom of the main window near the right
hand side.

Neil Allaire

Jul 17, 2011, 10:30:39 AM7/17/11
to bluegriffon
I have the same question - how do you change the font size? Also, how
do you change the font color?
(not how do you enlarge the view by zooming)

Daniel Glazman

Jul 17, 2011, 2:26:41 PM7/17/11
to blueg...@googlegroups.com

1. Select element
2. open CSS Properties Panem
3. see General section

</Daniel>

Charles Cooke

Jun 7, 2012, 11:21:34 AM6/7/12
to bluegriffon
Works for me - though I am using Windows

On Jun 7, 3:57 pm, "newert...@gmail.com" <newert...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Daniel, can you please articulate. This doesnt not turn out for me. Thank
> You.
>  Using Blue Griffon 1.5.2 on Mac OX 10.7.4 build 11E53.
> Very nice software but the Font size issue prevent normal use. Thank You
> vry much.

imazer

Jun 7, 2012, 11:27:42 PM6/7/12
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
Works for me also, and I am using OS X 10.7.4 and BlueGriffon build 1.5.2.

--imazer

TECH SERVICES

Jun 9, 2012, 5:35:21 PM6/9/12
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
 Can anyone explain how you do it ?
( and not whether it works for you or not as it does not help) Thank You

PT008

Jun 9, 2012, 9:25:15 PM6/9/12
to bluegriffon
I'm brand new to using BlueGriffon, so I'm gonna join the chorus "Oh
for a User Manual !!". Anyway, having got that over with, looks like
you do the following:

1. Select element
2. Open Style Properties Panel
3. Go to General tab, in the Size panel, type in the size you need eg
"10.5pt" (the drop down list doesn't appear to be that useful)

If you're making this change for this element only, the program will
ask for a unique ID for the element (type in ID#)

Hope this helps

Daniel Glazman

Jun 10, 2012, 3:34:44 AM6/10/12
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
Le 10/06/12 03:25, PT008 a �crit :
Please note that you can also attach the styles to a class or even to
the inline styles carried by the element.

</Daniel>

Greg Chapman

Feb 11, 2013, 9:56:41 AM2/11/13
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patrick,

On 11 Feb 13 03:36 Patrick <path...@gmail.com> said:
> I am new to BlueGriffon and I have a beginners question: What is a
> valid ID in the Style properties/General size? It keeps refusing
> whatever I type in there.

Your's does not sound like a blueGriffon issue, but more a question
about CSS.

Here's a page (and a site) that may help:

http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_id_class.asp

Perhaps an ID is the wrong thing to apply in your case. Also consider
the other options on the drop-down that determines what the rule is
applied to.

Greg Chapman
http://www.gregtutor.plus.com
Helping new users of KompoZer and The GIMP
Still exploring BlueGriffon

Charles Cooke

Feb 11, 2013, 12:13:11 PM2/11/13
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
As  Greg says it's a CSS issue. Here's an extract from the KompoZer User Guide (but is equally applicable anywhere else) "Class names can contain letters, digits, hyphens and underscores but not spaces and must not start with a digit or a hyphen followed by a digit. They are case insensitive."

On Monday, February 11, 2013 3:36:55 AM UTC, Patrick wrote:
I am new to BlueGriffon and I have a beginners question: What is a valid ID in the Style properties/General size? It keeps refusing whatever I type in there.

Thank you

Greg Chapman

Feb 11, 2013, 12:33:41 PM2/11/13
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
Hi Charles,

On 11 Feb 13 17:13 Charles Cooke <k...@charlescooke.me.uk> said:
> Here's an extract from the KompoZer User Guide (but is equally
> applicable anywhere else) "Class names can contain letters, digits,
> hyphens and underscores but not spaces and must not start with a
> digit or a hyphen followed by a digit. They are case insensitive."

I knew I'd seen that info somewhere and too rushed to Google at the
time :-)

That was what I had wanted to quote!

Charles Cooke

Feb 11, 2013, 1:40:31 PM2/11/13
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
However what I should also have said is that id names follow the same rule. (It's a litle later on the same page)

PatHamouy

Feb 11, 2013, 5:07:58 PM2/11/13
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
Thank you all. I got it going

On Wednesday, June 15, 2011 2:46:35 AM UTC+8, Graham Bray wrote:
How can I change the font size in WYSIWYG view?

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "bluegriffon" group.