Ignoring some labels

westius

Sep 7, 2009, 9:09:14 PM9/7/09
to Blogger Related Posts Service
Hi guys,

One quick question - is it possible to make BRPS ignore some labels?

For instance, I have a science blog (www.mrscienceshow.com) and I tag
each post with various labels to describe what the post is about -
maths, physics etc. But I also tag some of the posts "podcast" as they
contain an embedded mp3 - in this case, the label doesn't describe
what's in the post, and so when we find related posts, it doesn't
necessarily find the best ones.

Is it possible for BRPS to ignore the label "podcast" when it does its
scoring? Can I implement this somehow?

cheers,
marc

livibetter

Oct 2, 2009, 7:59:03 PM10/2/09
to Blogger Related Posts Service
Sorry for very late response.

And sorry about your question, it's not going to have such feature on
BRPS. (You may modify the code if you could and contribute back to
BRPS. It's open source!)