You will want to read this

Derek Bohlken

Oct 1, 2012, 3:35:23 AM10/1/12
to Derek Bohlken
From 2001 to 2005 (when I first was able to go full time in internet marketing), I helped literally dozens of people create 6 figure incomes.  The business and the product that was offered was great, but the design of the payplan was what allowed me to help people build income.  It allowed me to make more money by helping them create income.

After 7 years, I have found a business with virtually the same payplan (and also had a product that nearly everyone needs), and I am going to create some great success stories again.  If you are willing to work with me and want the direct help of a full time marketer, I can put you in position to succeed.

Let me know if you are interested and I will fill you in on the plan.
Derek Bohlken