Important - you will want to see this

Derek Bohlken

Nov 29, 2012, 1:49:07 AM11/29/12
to Derek Bohlken
The last three people I sponsored in my current business are making very good money already.  One of them will be making $3000 by their third month.

This is happening for two reasons:
1. I am taking the time to sponsor one person at a time.
2. I have written instructions detailing exactly how I have been able to make a full time income online for over a decade and it's all stuff you can do.

I am going to be sponsoring two more people before Christmas.  If you have an interest in being one of those people, let me know and I will fill you in on the details of the business and what type of work you would need to do to match their results.

Derek Bohlken