Trigger Scope broken since b56a3 (old post)

philostein

Apr 3, 2011, 8:25:26 AM4/3/11
to Blacktree: Quicksilver
http://groups.google.com/group/blacktree-quicksilver/browse_thread/thread/d051f30bd9017ad8/b4e530872e97bc5a?lnk=gst&q=scope+trigger#b4e530872e97bc5a

Try creating the same trigger twice, then relaunching. Fixed scope for
me too. You should be able to delete one after that and the other
should still work. (ß58 10.6)

Sorry, posted twice to the original, Google lost it twice.

Patrick Robertson

Apr 3, 2011, 5:44:15 PM4/3/11
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
I saw the bug report here:

and thought to test it out. I've found it working fine for me now - it may be the latest build but I'm not sure. I do remember seeing this problem before.

Philostein, if you try http://qsapp.com/dev/Quicksilver_proxy+app_actions.zip do you still have a problem?

philostein

Apr 4, 2011, 7:31:57 AM4/4/11
to Blacktree: Quicksilver
I tried the new version, and I get a similar problem. A trigger
created with limited scope will have the scope forgotten on relaunch.
Creating another trigger right after the first will mean the first
trigger's scope is remembered.

Another weird thing is triggers created with Large Type or Speak Text
(Say) actions will often have the action performed twice on each
activation.

Phil.

On Apr 4, 6:44 am, Patrick Robertson <robertson.patr...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I saw the bug report here:
>
> https://github.com/quicksilver/Quicksilver/issues#issue/85
>
> and thought to test it out. I've found it working fine for me now - it may
> be the latest build but I'm not sure. I do remember seeing this problem
> before.
>
> Philostein, if you tryhttp://qsapp.com/dev/Quicksilver_proxy+app_actions.zipdo you still have a
> problem?
>
> On 3 April 2011 22:25, philostein <phildoo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >http://groups.google.com/group/blacktree-quicksilver/browse_thread/th...

philostein

Apr 4, 2011, 7:40:10 AM4/4/11
to Blacktree: Quicksilver
Just checked the triggers pane again, the second trigger I created
(Finder > Open) was missing. Seems like the last trigger created or
action performed in the triggers pane is forgotten.

Phil.

On Apr 4, 8:31 pm, philostein <phildoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried the new version, and I get a similar problem. A trigger
> created with limited scope will have the scope forgotten on relaunch.
> Creating another trigger right after the first will mean the first
> trigger's scope is remembered.
>
> Another weird thing is triggers created with Large Type or Speak Text
> (Say) actions will often have the action performed twice on each
> activation.
>
> Phil.
>
> On Apr 4, 6:44 am, Patrick Robertson <robertson.patr...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > I saw the bug report here:
>
> >https://github.com/quicksilver/Quicksilver/issues#issue/85
>
> > and thought to test it out. I've found it working fine for me now - it may
> > be the latest build but I'm not sure. I do remember seeing this problem
> > before.
>
> > Philostein, if you tryhttp://qsapp.com/dev/Quicksilver_proxy+app_actions.zipdoyou still have a

Ian Hay

Apr 4, 2011, 7:41:41 AM4/4/11
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
so the only thing that has kept working for me is putting the object in a catalog !

although not had much chance to work with it lately

-ian