Trigger Keeps Missing

vhikida

May 4, 2008, 5:02:59 PM5/4/08
to Blacktree: Quicksilver
I have a Macbook Pro running OS X 10.5.1. In the past few weeks I've
used both B54 and B55. Whenever I create a hotkey trigger and then
exit QS and restart QS my trigger is lost. How can I keep my trigger
without losing it.

Vincent

Howard Melman

May 4, 2008, 6:56:43 PM5/4/08
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com

It's probably a permissions problem writing to
~/Library/Application Support/Quicksilver/Triggers.plist
or that file is corrupted, try stopping QS, (re)moving it, restarting
QS.

Howard

Vincent Hikida

May 4, 2008, 8:39:41 PM5/4/08
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Howard! I was able to get it to work and I found the QS
documentation you wrote.

I couldn't find the directory and only found the Action directory. I
noticed though that it and the Quicksilver directory belonged to root.
After changing the owner to myself it started working. I don't know
why it would have belonged to root. I install everything under my own
account.

Vincent